Skyrad

Scientology Escapees Katie and Suri Cruise

Pick up the child and RUN GIRL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

Is Scientology evil or just plain stupid?

The thing that amazes me about Scientology - as well as Mormon - is how blindingly transparent the whole thing is. There is no attempt at Byzantine obfuscation; it is pure, unadulterated patent nonsense.

Then again, maybe that's the appeal.

I once heard a theory on why human males have such unprotected reproductive organs. The location is clearly against evolutionary theory, since it places the male in a position of weakness in a fight for survival. The theory is that the human females looked at the clear liability and figured he must have other strong characteristics to make up for it.

Perhaps some religions are like that. The more ridiculous they appear, the more alluring they are. Something that silly that has survived for any length of time must have something more to it?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I agree but I've met a lot of Mormons and found them to be really nice people to be around. Even if I do find their religion to be somewhat bizarre they seem to be very family orientated and promote good values. I have also met Scientologists and found them to be devious, manipulative and detrimental to the relationships of those around them as well as their own. It seems to me that there is something evil about the methodology and intent of Scientology.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

She's so not my type.
The girl just can't act! I mean have you seen her in the movies?
And now she has kids.....eeeehh...who wants Mavricks sloppy seconds!
And him and the Scientology visiting right.....aaaahhhh!
Thanks but no thanks!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I'll agree that all Mormons I have known were incredible people with strong family orientations. I haven't met any scientologists, but did note Tom in the video talking about how scientologists have all the answers and need to butt into everyone else's lives.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I read a book called "Inside Scientology" a few months back. Disturbing the information that it presents to the reader, as well as the general disregard for human life that the upper echelon of the religion has. There was a loss of life due to a psychotic breakdown and subsequent attempts to hide this fact, as well as many accounts of psychotic breaks among the "clear" in the religion. Scary, scary stuff [/url]http://www.lisamcpherson.org[url]

I tried to find the text of the KSW that Tom mentions. Apparently the Keep Scientology Working document is a letter from Brother Hubbard that lays out some guiding principles. I couldn't find it...interesting.

Guys I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fucking religious nutters! And these guys and very cute girls they are my #1 target!
Why? Simple I can make them question their god!
And how do i do that? I use what they have to cause them to question their life.
Ever see one of these?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-meter

The device's primary component is an electrical measuring instrument called a Wheatstone bridge, which measures the subject's galvanic skin response.[6] By inducing a tiny electrical current, the device measures changes in the human body's electrical resistance.[7] In the case of the E-Meter the voltage applied is between 1V and 5V, and the induced current in the order of fractions of a milliamp. According to Scientology doctrine, the resistance corresponds to the "mental mass and energy" of the subject's mind, which change when the subject thinks of particular mental images (engrams).[8] Scientologists believe that the device has such sensitivity that Hubbard could use it to determine whether or not fruits can experience pain, as in his 1968 assertion that tomatoes "scream when sliced."[9]

OK got that!

OK so here is what you do. Have one of the very cute Scientology girls come up to you and ask you if she can read you.
Channel your inner Shah and respond with "Yeah baby you can read me all night long."
When she looks away take the Gatorade you were drinking and pour a little on your hands. Tell her that you are just washing your hands. Hell Purell works just as well. Just make sure your hands are wet. Grab the toy and watch it peg the meter! And then mess with them and dry your hands and grab the machine again...it will read almost 0 and then wet your hands again and peg the thing! Do this about 4 times and then look at the hot Scientologista and say "So baby I have something you can grab this evening."
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I once heard a theory on why human males have such unprotected reproductive organs. The location is clearly against evolutionary theory, since it places the male in a position of weakness in a fight for survival. The theory is that the human females looked at the clear liability and figured he must have other strong characteristics to make up for it.

Perhaps some religions are like that. The more ridiculous they appear, the more alluring they are. Something that silly that has survived for any length of time must have something more to it?

In the event of a fight or flight situation, 'serious shrinkage' takes place as a defense mechanism. On the flip-side, women find this to be a big turn-off.

Chuck

She's so not my type.
The girl just can't act! I mean have you seen her in the movies?
And now she has kids.....eeeehh...who wants Mavricks sloppy seconds!
And him and the Scientology visiting right.....aaaahhhh!
Thanks but no thanks!

:D:D:D Just so you.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I tried to find the text of the KSW that Tom mentions. Apparently the Keep Scientology Working document is a letter from Brother Hubbard that lays out some guiding principles. I couldn't find it...interesting.

Maybe Brother Hubbard takes after his Mom, Old Mother Hubbard.... Couldn't find anything in her cupboard either.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I heard that Katie is going to use Tom's Scientology as a lever to insure full custody for her. I will be very interested to see how the courts deal with that little nugget.

I'm interested in how the 'Church' of Scientology will use the documented 'Audits' of Katie Cruise to leverage pressure in this also.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Comedy material according to Alan Shore.

http://youtu.be/vr3DwrPNA6g

Excellent!B|

I would also like to shake the hands of all those Hollywood people who had the balls to participate in "Bowfinger"(1999): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0131325/

They never name it, but it is obvious what they are skewering in the sub-plot.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Guys I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fucking religious nutters! And these guys and very cute girls they are my #1 target!
Why? Simple I can make them question their god!
And how do i do that? I use what they have to cause them to question their life.
Ever see one of these?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-meter

The device's primary component is an electrical measuring instrument called a Wheatstone bridge, which measures the subject's galvanic skin response.[6] By inducing a tiny electrical current, the device measures changes in the human body's electrical resistance.[7] In the case of the E-Meter the voltage applied is between 1V and 5V, and the induced current in the order of fractions of a milliamp. According to Scientology doctrine, the resistance corresponds to the "mental mass and energy" of the subject's mind, which change when the subject thinks of particular mental images (engrams).[8] Scientologists believe that the device has such sensitivity that Hubbard could use it to determine whether or not fruits can experience pain, as in his 1968 assertion that tomatoes "scream when sliced."[9]

OK got that!

OK so here is what you do. Have one of the very cute Scientology girls come up to you and ask you if she can read you.
Channel your inner Shah and respond with "Yeah baby you can read me all night long."
When she looks away take the Gatorade you were drinking and pour a little on your hands. Tell her that you are just washing your hands. Hell Purell works just as well. Just make sure your hands are wet. Grab the toy and watch it peg the meter! And then mess with them and dry your hands and grab the machine again...it will read almost 0 and then wet your hands again and peg the thing! Do this about 4 times and then look at the hot Scientologista and say "So baby I have something you can grab this evening."

You smooth scientific genius babe magnet!
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

As a bigger picture, not that different from catholic, christian, or muslim beliefs...

Hmm.. I must have missed the bit where aliens were stuck in a volcano and killed using hydrogen bombs, and are now trying to take over our bodies in the Torah, Bible and Koran.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Stupid, just like any other belief in the supernatural.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

As a bigger picture, not that different from catholic, christian, or muslim beliefs...

Hmm.. I must have missed the bit where aliens were stuck in a volcano and killed using hydrogen bombs, and are now trying to take over our bodies in the Torah, Bible and Koran.

You are right... Worshiping a 2000 year old magic Zombie King who wants you to drink his blood is far less silly than what scientology offers. ;)
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

You smooth scientific genius babe magnet!

I am all those and more!
Thus why i'm going to hell.
Ask any religious person i know!

Pick up the child and RUN GIRL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

Childish oogie-boogie is childish oogie-boogie; not much difference between the various flavors being offered and/or pushed.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

They never name it, but it is obvious what they are skewering in the sub-plot.

And just like the wizard's who wouldn't say Voldamort's name, that's why I thought they were pussies.

Same thing happens in Bruno, walks to the edge, does not say it.

That's how powerful Scientology is. Can you name any other religious group "Hollywood" is actually afraid of?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver