JohnRich

Americans favor Obama to defend against space aliens

News:
Americans favor Obama to defend against space aliens: poll

"Nearly two in three Americans think President Barack Obama is better suited than Republican rival Mitt Romney to deal with an alien invasion, according to a survey released Wednesday."
Full story: Yahoo News

Which President would do a better job of defending against space alien invaders?

News:

Americans favor Obama to defend against space aliens: poll

"Nearly two in three Americans think President Barack Obama is better suited than Republican rival Mitt Romney to deal with an alien invasion, according to a survey released Wednesday."
Full story: Yahoo News

Which President would do a better job of defending against space alien invaders?

Depends on the space alien invadors.

Got any pics?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

@ JR: Please, not again your pics kayaking down the Colorado or adoring cave painting .... :o

You don't like gun threads, you don't like kayaking photos, nor photos of ancient cave paintings.

What exactly DO you like?

We need to know this, because in here, it's all about making sure that we please YOU.

My vote goes to a certain attention whore sheriff from Arizona. I mean, since aliens aren't human, the whole "all men are created equal" thing doesn't apply, and he's free to do whatever his little heart desires.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

http://www.bartcop.com/obama-alien-endorsement.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2-X8xdzFFCA/TwOiSyAU__I/AAAAAAAAII0/_UnIthSYWqw/s1600/Obama-alien.jpg

http://steadyhabits.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/alien_endorse_full.jpg

There's plenty of evidence that Obama is already in cahoots with space aliens to help them take over the world. In exchange for his help, they've probably offered him all the dogs he can eat, and free daily golf for life.

http://www.bartcop.com/obama-alien-endorsement.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2-X8xdzFFCA/TwOiSyAU__I/AAAAAAAAII0/_UnIthSYWqw/s1600/Obama-alien.jpg

http://steadyhabits.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/alien_endorse_full.jpg

There's plenty of evidence that Obama is already in cahoots with space aliens to help them take over the world. In exchange for his help, they've probably offered him all the dogs he can eat, and free daily golf for life.

What do you think? After *they* take over the world, will the poor rest of the world be black or white?

And most important: Will they take away all your guns in Texas?? :o

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Obama, of course - he'll give them amnesty and a fast-track to citizenship so they can vote for him.

That was Reagan in 1986. Easy to confuse him with Obama though.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What do you think? After *they* take over the world, will the poor rest of the world be black or white?

And most important: Will they take away all your guns in Texas?? :o

There won't be any black or white, only aliens. But they may keep a few of both around for slaves. Blonde American women will be quite popular in their brothels. Germans may be favored for slavery due to their history of unquestioning acquiesence to tyrannical rule.

Texas will be the last holdout of underground resistance, and everyone will try and migrate to there for safe haven. However, outsiders won't be welcome to enter unless they bring at least one firearm and 100 rounds of ammo. Those who didn't bother to acquire the means of self-defense before the invasion, should not get a free benefit from Texans who chose to be prepared.

An exception to the above gun rule will be the aforementioned blonde American women, who will always be welcome in Texas, guns or not.

If extra-terrestrials come hundreds or thousands of light-years to Earth to take over, there will be no defense. We'll just bow to our technically superior masters and ask if they prefer white meat or dark meat? Any of our current politicians will be more than adequate to do nothing, step aside and let the takeover commence.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Easy to confuse him with Obama though.

I'm sure that *you* think so.

*You* DID it.

Um, no. Nice try, though.

Are you now claiming that it wasn't St. Ronald Reagan that gave amnesty to illegals in 1986?

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128303672

*You* DID it.

Are you now claiming that it wasn't St. Ronald Reagan that gave amnesty to illegals in 1986?

Nope, just your assumption that I was talking about Reagan when I made my post. *hint* I wasn't.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

*You* DID it.

Nope, just your assumption that I was talking about Reagan when I made my post. *hint* I wasn't.

So how many other presidents gave amnesty to illegals?