RonD1120

Iran declares war on Purim

Signs of the end times.

http://www.firstthings.com/onthesquare/2011/03/purim-20115771-in-iran-a-call-for-the-world-to-do-something-new

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2011/01/12/iran-declares-war-on-purim/

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=22601
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Never in power anyone who claims to have divinity on their side.
Sure the Shah was a dictator and a heck of a tyrant, but compared to these Koran thumping dumb fucks who claim to talk to a higher father (replace Koran with bible in the US) he was a mild mannered garner.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Sure the Shah was a dictator and a heck of a tyrant, but compared to these Koran thumping dumb fucks who claim to talk to a higher father (replace Koran with bible in the US) he was a mild mannered garner.

JESUS:
"You know that the rulers in this world lord it over their people, and officials flaunt their authority over those under them. But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be the slave of everyone else. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many."

"If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else?"

"Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets."

"So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today."

THE SHAH:
"Don't think any religion is any better than the other!
they are all fucked up and should be killed off!"

"WTF! FUCKING RELIGIOUS FUCKERS! SHOULD ALL BE HUNG BY THEIR FEET AND FEED TO PIGS!"

"HANG THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS FUCKERS BY THEIR FEET AND FEED THEM TO PIGS! All of them! I don't care!
Oh you spoke to god? Here step this way let me introduce you to the wood chipper before you pick up a gun and FUCK US ALL OVER!"

"The only good religious SOB with a gun is a dead religious SOB with a gun.
They want to go to heaven so bad, please allow me to help them get there quicker!"

"Kill.....oh no hell no!
Torture and hurt them? YOU GOT IT!"

"Now may I please use the wood chipper on some of these fuck? I mean just give me a half dozen of them to feed to some pigs? Hang them by their hands and lower them down so the rest of these fuckers can hear their "brothers" scream for their life?"

That was easy...:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Yeah been there and lived it.
I was born in Iran and had the pleasure of living in a religious dictatorship.

What is your background? Have you lived in a religious dictatorship?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Ya, and then you project that onto everyone else...

Oh, the wisdom of the great Shah.

Ya, and then you project that onto everyone else...
Oh, the wisdom of the great Shah.

I have had the pleasure of living in the "divine dictatorship" that man far right religious folks dream of. and let me tell you it's a nightmare.

You can't reason with some one who knows that god is on their side and that it's their job to make sure you adhere to what their imaginary friend said for them to do or not do.

In Iran it costs that nation 8 years of war, 1 million + people dead.

Here in the US? How long were we in Iraq? How many dead? How many wounded? What did it do to our economy? Just because Jesus H Bush and I quote not "Spoke to a higher father."

So when I see headlines like this.....well how can you make heads or tails of it? The powers in charge of Iran, are in their own way "speaking to a higher father."

And yes if it was up to me.......I would not only do everything in my power to prevent religious zealots from having any political power but i would also disarm them of any vote or freedoms of public influence.

But that's me, I've had the pleasure of living in a religious paradise, and now I'm here fearing this great nation is not too far off at times from being no different than Iran.

I have had the pleasure of living in the "divine dictatorship" that man far right religious folks dream of. and let me tell you it's a nightmare.

Most dictatorships are regardless of religion or lack thereof...take albania for example - the first official atheistic state.

And yes if it was up to me.......I would not only do everything in my power to prevent religious zealots from having any political power but i would also disarm them of any vote or freedoms of public influence.

Those dictators really did a number on you...You get to despise them, all the while being just like them.

But that's me, I've had the pleasure of living in a religious paradise, and now I'm here fearing this great nation is not too far off at times from being no different than Iran.

Interestingly enough, you say this just as the religious influence in this country is in decline while the atheistic influence is on the rise...

Interestingly enough, you say this just as the religious influence in this country is in decline while the atheistic influence is on the rise...

I can point to about 4k body bags and 45K wounded vets as well as a trillion dollars of debt that would prove you wrong.
Furthermore as any economy slows down and people start loosing faith in their finances they turn to "god"

I'm sorry but conservatism is greatly on the rise in this country since Jesus H Bush stepped into office. And it's not going to get any smaller any time soon.

Those dictators really did a number on you...You get to despise them, all the while being just like them.

OK this one is funny.

Must have been really nice to not grow up in a war zone.

It Is no secret the I and others from Delta Force were targeted and fired at and in my case (thats Jesus):-) --- hit with a weapon that was mounted in space - Iran and North Korea are linked to this and the rest is hard to talk about - the news is about to send some of this info out - as well as the truth ---- I hope --- about me and my past - I was fired on by this weapon in Hawaii --- I worked secretly with Delta --some -- most I hope, would say yes- if they should --- others -- showing their color would say no -- I can not say no anymore - And I feel that I can not keep silent much longer -- I am remembering who I am faster each day ---as are other members of my old unit-- there are many that speek for me on this--- Gen -Schwartzkopf ---Gen Brown -- Gen. Shinsyki Gen. Brown SF-- Gen Collin Powell Ret. Gen. Petrais --- And Pres Barack Obama -- I hope someone can help me with the spelling - I had to read the Bible in order to remember how to spell my name -- -just remember - that even as hate filled as some people are in the east and in the middle - many of them are searching for themselves as well--even unto the death for a question - or the Glory of it------Many if not most think I am dead -and right they should-- never sneek up behind someone not to be sneeky. - but never be quiet for too long a time-- an old WWII Sniper told me that. And no skydiving does not mean coming on clowds-- and the Bible does not say anything about the enemy trying to use poison to control the nations checks on the calinder and time. Nor any info ( and Im Lieing about this) on the sickyl being used to open the secrets of Egypt - or why Hebrews points to the Name of Aaron as Jesus - I mean if you can read and all --:) -- That whole thing in the Mormon church - crazy-- Star Fleet Ironic!

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Signs of the end times.

War in the middle east is a sign of the end times?

So what makes this different from the last, well, forever?

Premillenial dispensationalists have predicted 328 of the last 0 eschatons.

That's two totally unrelated times I've heard that incredibly obscure word today. Coincidence, or sign of the end times?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I real current event - if powerful enough should not be less the news stations - fare be it- for the Navy seals to get all the Glory when the Army gets kicked out on the street - its not like Delta or the Seals have team training together - or if that has anything to do with a holy war - -or a high powered fact sheet - that Fox News just let fall off the breifing room desk---- its almost on the floor-- lookout:()

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -