winsor

A gift for Amazon

what about the cancerous pollutants of your bad breath bwahahaha's?

Such a nice little christian tsk tsk tsk..

U2...

You too - One (you got someone to blame)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftjEcrrf7r0

Did I disappoint you
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's...

Too late
Tonight

Interesting fantasy life duuuude

Wow...I was hoping you'd feel the peace.
Guess it's time for me to move onto the young and the restless and distance myself from the old and the hopeless....oh well, you had your chance...still do. wanna roll wit me sugar momma?

Nah ... I think you just need to find the right one for you.... what that might be.... well.. I don't wish to conjecture.

Perhaps you need someone who marches to the same beat you guys do....

what about the cancerous pollutants of your bad breath bwahahaha's?

Such a nice little christian tsk tsk tsk..

U2...

You too - One (you got someone to blame)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftjEcrrf7r0

Did I disappoint you
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's...

Too late
Tonight

Interesting fantasy life duuuude

Wow...I was hoping you'd feel the peace.
Guess it's time for me to move onto the young and the restless and distance myself from the old and the hopeless....oh well, you had your chance...still do. wanna roll wit me sugar momma?

Nah ... I think you just need to find the right one for you.... what that might be.... well.. I don't wish to conjecture.

Perhaps you need someone who marches to the same beat you guys do....

Well show me the way around town old wise one...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Well, the left has Soros and the right has the Koch Bros.

The left has the Buisness Administration and the right has the Unions.... or something like that, I've lost track of the funding and agenda's.....

In the end, I'm not attacking Obama because of where he got his money, even though that is a good way to see what his agenda is.

I attack him because what he said during his campaign he promised one thing, and then did another. He and Nancy Pelosi have yet to clean the swamp.

His promise of changing government wasn't a change from bad to good, but from right to left. The secret back room dealings with all the lobbyist are still going on, and if anything, have stepped up a notch. I guess we should have seen it coming with the rate at which he has expanded government. End rant.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

>Well you do have to be born here to be president. That pesky constitution and all.

OK, I stand corrected. Until he produces indisputable proof that he was born in the US he cannot be a Presidential candidate.

>I don't think anyone would attack a democrat for talking to Soros.

RushMC, 2008:

======
The Dems’ Hidden Soros Slush Fund
Leftist activist groups would be first in line for Obama’s “social investment” seed money

Obama owes much of his Chicago political success to financial support from radical, left-wing billionaire and leading “social entrepreneur” Soros. In June 2004, Soros threw a big fundraiser at his New York home for Obama’s Illinois Senate campaign. Soros and family personally chipped in $60,000. In April 2007, Obama was back in New York for a deep-pocketed Manhattan fundraising soiree, with Soros lurking in his shadow.
======

>Start hanging out with violent criminals or folks advocating violent overthrow and it's
>another matter, wouldn't you say?

Apparently not.

Close

I was going after Soros,

The same guy that is buying the current protest entertainment
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Have you actually read ANYTHING I posted about the CROOKED brothers and theirdirty business dealings.. Holy Fuck.....

And have you read any of the things I posted about the Luft brothers? The unions DESPERATELY seek to avoid boycotts because of the number of union jobs that would disappear. Their failure to outsource? Etc. They have are truly guys who have positioned themselves to defend themselves against the left by their actions.

And frankly, I don't find it to be that bad. The Luft brothers don't seem to kill anybody or start wars (ergo, we know there will be no Peace Prize for them). They simply see people with messages they like and support them with their money.

It's again an example of your failure to look at things objectively and rationally. It's little different from your 0-2 record on blaming right-wing political assassins for taking out democrats in shootings and blaming: (1) talk radio; and (2) tea party. Wrong on both counts.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

This weekend about 0.002% of Canada's population (who claim to represent 99%) started their own "Occupy" protests similar to the "Occupy Wall Street" protest (not sure what our protesters are upset about, our banks in Canada are actually in good shape and none of them required bailouts). Anyway the CAW union (cousins of the UAW) were out at these protests, protesting how corporations have received government bailouts. Think about this for a second, a bunch of leftist unionized autoworkers are out protesting that the government bailed out the auto sector to save their over paid unionized auto manufacturing jobs. Fools ... :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

The problem.. is that right wingers think that what ass holes like your heros there is just the cost of doing business. Other people, myself included think that other people seem to be able to do the same business without the same cost to the rest of us that the Koch brothers dont give a rats ass about if a few million people have to live in the cesspool they have created. Please notice.. they themselves have removed themselves and their families from having to live in the cesspools they expect the stupid people who worship them..... to live in.. or is that exist in.

Again, you use the products that they create. You are the final consumer of that product and you pay for it. You say others oil companies are safer...well...name them.

From Wiki

Cancer

Determining what causes cancer is complex, and it is often impossible to assign a specific cause for a specific cancer. Many things are known to increase the risk of cancer including tobacco use, infection, radiation, lack of physical activity, poor diet and obesity, and environmental pollutants.[1] These can directly damage genes or combine with existing genetic faults within cells to cause the disease.[2] A small percentage of cancers, approximately five to ten percent, are entirely hereditary.

How many people in this country get cancer in this country every year ???

Know any of them??? I know a few>:(>:(

Maybe you should stop using petrochemical products all together. You should apologize to all the cancer patients you know for supporting products that caused their cancer.

Until you take a bike to altitude, you're as big a supporter of the Koch brothers and big oil as I am. Just more of a LOUD hypocrite.

OH, and again, who are these other "Oil companies" who you claim are more environmentally friendly than the Koch brothers...you bring them up but fail to mention them.

The problem.. is that right wingers think that what ass holes like your heros there is just the cost of doing business. Other people, myself included think that other people seem to be able to do the same business without the same cost to the rest of us that the Koch brothers dont give a rats ass about if a few million people have to live in the cesspool they have created. Please notice.. they themselves have removed themselves and their families from having to live in the cesspools they expect the stupid people who worship them..... to live in.. or is that exist in.

Again, you use the products that they create. You are the final consumer of that product and you pay for it. You say others oil companies are safer...well...name them.

From Wiki

Cancer

Determining what causes cancer is complex, and it is often impossible to assign a specific cause for a specific cancer. Many things are known to increase the risk of cancer including tobacco use, infection, radiation, lack of physical activity, poor diet and obesity, and environmental pollutants.[1] These can directly damage genes or combine with existing genetic faults within cells to cause the disease.[2] A small percentage of cancers, approximately five to ten percent, are entirely hereditary.

Maybe you should stop using petrochemical products all together. You should apologize to all the cancer patients you know for supporting products that caused their cancer.

Until you take a bike to altitude, you're as big a supporter of the Koch brothers and big oil as I am. Just more of a LOUD hypocrite.

OH, and again, who are these other "Oil companies" who you claim are more environmentally friendly than the Koch brothers...you bring them up but fail to mention them.

Nice try... but another HUGE FAIL from one of the usual suspects... but since you know squat about me.... you can be forgiven no matter how delusional your rant is.

From Wiki

Cancer

Nice try... but another HUGE FAIL from one of the usual suspects... but since you know squat about me.... you can be forgiven no matter how delusional your rant is.

Do you or do you not use petrochemical products?

Do you make your own gas and jet fuel from potions of toads and skunks tails?

Cause if you do then I'll stop calling you a hypocrite.

it's worse than that- she works in the tech industry. Few green award there.

From Wiki

Cancer

You can try.. but again... YOU are a huge FAIL.

Question.. how many people in your extended family have died of cancer?

I love it when the fringe righties protect their favorite purveyors of pollution. I guess you like life in the pollution that they will help you get more and more of. VERY few companies have the same environmental record and history of breaking the law of those who you seem to love so much. You should send them a link.. maybe you too can go to work for one of their companies.

Oh and yes.. I work in the software industry...I think we have a bit better environmental record than the sleazy Brothers Koch.

You can try.. but again... YOU are a huge FAIL.

No YOU are a HUGE FAIL!

Oh WAHHHHH now you went and hurt my feelings.. you big right wing meanie.

No not really.:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D

But I do appreciate your attempt, no matter how pathetic, at taking a shot in the dark with zero reality based information.

Huh????
What kind of a question are those?
:S:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Huh????

I was thinking it was just too much huffing of said petrochemical products that produced questions of such an intereseting scope

Huh????

Let me explain.

Amazon pays for products that Koch supplies. If she does not, she can explain herself.

If she somehow makes jet fuel out of thin air and does not buy it from "Big oil". Then she isn't a hypocrite but I'll bet she does.

Other than that she supports Koch just as much as right-wing nuts like me.

Get it now?

Huh????

Let me explain.

Amazon pays for products that Koch supplies. If she does not, she can explain herself.

If she somehow makes jet fuel out of thin air and does not buy it from "Big oil". Then she isn't a hypocrite but I'll bet she does.

Get it now?

Ever hear of boycotting companies that act like crooks??

Nah doubted it.

Oh and I get the bio diesel from a very local company....

OH MY is that the sound of something deflating I hear????

Huh????

Let me explain.

Get it now?

Nah doubted it.

You have a plane that flies on biodiesel?

Huh????

Let me explain.

Get it now?

Nah doubted it.

I have not flown in 3 years...

so.. what is your next little PHALLACY you are going to try to trot out there bubba???

Huh????

Let me explain.

Get it now?

Nah doubted it.

I have not flown in 3 years...

so.. what is your next little PHALLACY you are going to try to trot out there bubba???

Hahaha bubba, That's a first. When you used to jump, did the plane fly on biodiesel?

given the rather small (current) supply of biodiesel, I don't think too much credit can be given to the users. Demand is much greater than supply, so you forced someone else to buy more diesel instead. Still, some points for keeping the demand up which will hopefully lead to more supply.

But I think it's harder to ignore the effects of working for MS - a company that has forced more cpu and memory upgrades than anything else on earth. Silicon manufacturing is not a clean industry.