winsor

A gift for Amazon

I am not even going touch this one.

This one either.

DUH.. if its a right wing politician... they have left their lip prints on some Koch ass either in Colorado at the "secret" meeting at their private retreat that a bunch of nutters like Perry dissapeared to for a weekend.. or off to New York.

They like their right wing rePUBIClowns to be on THEIR page... and well bought so they will do their masters bidding when they snap their fingers.

Remember when politicians went to jail for taking bribes???? I think that needs to be revisited across the board

It seems the Rs want a true "Dark Horse".

Someone new pops up, leaps to the front of the pack and then plummets just as quickly once the public learns what the candidate is really like.

Bachmann, Perry, and now Cain.

Romney seems to be the only one with "staying power".

I have yet to see anyone I want to vote for.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

If you want to hate Cain, do it for a valid reason, like supporting the TARP bailout (calling it win-win for the taxpayer) or for his history as a former chairman of the Kansas City branch of the Federal Reserve Bank. You could go after his "successful businessman" persona using the housing bubble and failure to see the impending problem (of course, so did most everyone else).

Going after them for Koch association is a joke. How are the Koch boys any different from doznes of big money button pushers with a more liberal agenda?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

If you want to hate Cain, do it for a valid reason, like supporting the TARP bailout (calling it win-win for the taxpayer) or for his history as a former chairman of the Kansas City branch of the Federal Reserve Bank. You could go after his "successful businessman" persona using the housing bubble and failure to see the impending problem (of course, so did most everyone else).

Going after them for Koch association is a joke. How are the Koch boys any different from doznes of big money button pushers with a more liberal agenda?

Hey, I really couldn't care less either way.

I just figured that any mention of the Koch brothers in a negative light would make Amazon's day.

We are so far past the tipping point in this country that the only benefit one can get from the process is entertainment value (or it can serve as an emetic, as the case may be).

BSBD,

Winsor

>If you want to hate Cain, do it for a valid reason

Agreed. Imagine how stupid people would look if, for example, they started asking for his birth certificate, or attacking him for people he palled around with a decade ago.

Well you do have to be born here to be president. That pesky constitution and all.
I don't think anyone would attack a democrat for talking to Soros. Being at his beck and call, maybe, but who is surprised that politicians go to the rich and powerful for support? Start hanging out with violent criminals or folks advocating violent overthrow and it's another matter, wouldn't you say?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

>Well you do have to be born here to be president. That pesky constitution and all.

OK, I stand corrected. Until he produces indisputable proof that he was born in the US he cannot be a Presidential candidate.

>I don't think anyone would attack a democrat for talking to Soros.

RushMC, 2008:

======
The Dems’ Hidden Soros Slush Fund
Leftist activist groups would be first in line for Obama’s “social investment” seed money

Obama owes much of his Chicago political success to financial support from radical, left-wing billionaire and leading “social entrepreneur” Soros. In June 2004, Soros threw a big fundraiser at his New York home for Obama’s Illinois Senate campaign. Soros and family personally chipped in $60,000. In April 2007, Obama was back in New York for a deep-pocketed Manhattan fundraising soiree, with Soros lurking in his shadow.
======

>Start hanging out with violent criminals or folks advocating violent overthrow and it's
>another matter, wouldn't you say?

Apparently not.

Have you actually read ANYTHING I posted about the CROOKED brothers and theirdirty business dealings.. Holy Fuck..... :S:S:S:S

This one either.

Damn those Koch brothers and the 50,000 jobs they have polluted America with.:S

And been fined hundreds of millions of dollars for all that pollution... but hey.. if you dig living in a cess pool.. go for it... Just don't expect the rest of us to hop on the cancer train with yall.:S:S:S

>If you want to hate Cain, do it for a valid reason

Agreed. Imagine how stupid people would look if, for example, they started asking for his birth certificate, or attacking him for people he palled around with a decade ago.

Well you do have to be born here to be president. That pesky constitution and all.
I don't think anyone would attack a democrat for talking to Soros. Being at his beck and call, maybe, but who is surprised that politicians go to the rich and powerful for support? Start hanging out with violent criminals or folks advocating violent overthrow and it's another matter, wouldn't you say?

Your buddies WANT to overthrow the US Government in their own way and all those peskly regulations they flaunt... yeah.. who gives a fuck if another million or so Americans get cancer... just doin business.:S:S

Have you actually read ANYTHING I posted about the CROOKED brothers and theirdirty business dealings.. Holy Fuck.....

Your buddies WANT to overthrow the US Government in their own way and all those peskly regulations they flaunt... yeah.. who gives a fuck if another million or so Americans get cancer... just doin business.

Jeanne, take a giant leap back and look at this. Replace right, Koch, republican, and Cain with left, Soros, democrat, and Obama. It's the exact same story, dirt and all.
witty subliminal message
1*

Have you actually read ANYTHING I posted about the CROOKED brothers and theirdirty business dealings.. Holy Fuck.....

Your buddies WANT to overthrow the US Government in their own way and all those peskly regulations they flaunt... yeah.. who gives a fuck if another million or so Americans get cancer... just doin business.

Jeanne, take a giant leap back and look at this. Replace right, Koch, republican, and Cain with left, Soros, democrat, and Obama. It's the exact same story, dirt and all.

Keep telling yourself that... when you are living in squalor in a not so very distant future from now if people like the Koch Bros get their way. You really should travel a bit and see what other countries are like.... where a very few have all the wealth... and there is essentially no middle class.. and the rest of the people live in shanty communities within site of the homes of the fabulously wealthy.

That my dear is the true right wing wet dream right there. [:/]

This one either.

And been fined hundreds of millions of dollars for all that pollution... but hey.. if you dig living in a cess pool.. go for it... Just don't expect the rest of us to hop on the cancer train with yall.:S:S:S

Maybe you should stop getting on airplanes that run on Jet A, stop driving in cars that use gas, stop using plastics made from petrochemicals and stop wearing clothes and eating food that was delivered by a diesel truck.

You're as much of the problem with pollution as the Koch's are.

This one either.

Maybe you should stop getting on airplanes that run on Jet A, stop driving in cars that use gas, stop using plastics made from petrochemicals and stop wearing clothes and eating food that was delivered by a diesel truck.

You're as much of the problem with pollution as the Koch's are.

The problem.. is that right wingers think that what ass holes like your heros there is just the cost of doing business. Other people, myself included think that other people seem to be able to do the same business without the same cost to the rest of us that the Koch brothers dont give a rats ass about if a few million people have to live in the cesspool they have created. Please notice.. they themselves have removed themselves and their families from having to live in the cesspools they expect the stupid people who worship them..... to live in.. or is that exist in.

From Wiki

Cancer

Determining what causes cancer is complex, and it is often impossible to assign a specific cause for a specific cancer. Many things are known to increase the risk of cancer including tobacco use, infection, radiation, lack of physical activity, poor diet and obesity, and environmental pollutants.[1] These can directly damage genes or combine with existing genetic faults within cells to cause the disease.[2] A small percentage of cancers, approximately five to ten percent, are entirely hereditary.

How many people in this country get cancer in this country every year ???

Know any of them??? I know a few>:(>:(

what about the cancerous pollutants of your bad breath bwahahaha's?

Such a nice little christian tsk tsk tsk..

U2...

You too - One (you got someone to blame)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftjEcrrf7r0

Did I disappoint you
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's...

Too late
Tonight
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

U2...

Did I disappoint you
Well it's...

Too late
Tonight

Interesting fantasy life duuuude

U2...

Did I disappoint you
Well it's...

Too late
Tonight

Interesting fantasy life duuuude

Wow...I was hoping you'd feel the peace.
Guess it's time for me to move onto the young and the restless and distance myself from the old and the hopeless....oh well, you had your chance...still do. wanna roll wit me sugar momma?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...