stevebabin

For the intelligent Christians...

...that may have missed it last time.
10 Questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ&feature=related

Nice try Steve!
God has healed millions of amputees!

Have you not witnessed a lizard regenerate his tail?
How about the earthworm bisected?

Obviously God does through His divine plan heal amputees!

If Human amputees haven't seen healing perhaps His Divine plan for them is beyond your understanding.
Don't many human amputees have access to state of the art artificial limbs ? Don't some of these designs have the potential to even improve on the original manufacturers' parts?

God does challenge Humans, Steve.
He doesn't make things easy.
He did give us everything we need to meet every challenge we will ever run into.

Fundamentally yours,
Timmy Fritz

***Zero. The number of amputees that God has cured is zero. You can try to finesse the question any way you like, the number of amputees that God has cured is still zero

Millions upon millions! That is the number of amputees God has cured by complete regeneration of missing apendages!!!! 7 times 7times!!!!!
Anyone who will not admit this fact of Gods' work is either just ignorant to the facts or intentionally attempting to skew the facts .

Peace!

***Zero. The number of amputees that God has cured is zero. You can try to finesse the question any way you like, the number of amputees that God has cured is still zero

Millions upon millions! That is the number of amputees God has cured by complete regeneration of missing apendages!!!! 7 times 7times!!!!!
Anyone who will not admit this fact of Gods' work is either just ignorant to the facts or intentionally attempting to skew the facts .

Peace!

Looks like we struck a nerve.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

***Looks like we struck a nerve.

When you strike a nerve the poor Daddy Long legs legs just kinda twitches and jerks.

.., wait a second there Steve.., what the fuck bro?
Are you calling me a Jerk?
LOL!
I don't know you well enough to call you a jerk. You registered anonymously just a week ago.:S Give me a little time, and maybe soon I can call you a jerk.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."

Zero. The number of amputees that God has cured is zero. You can try to finesse the question any way you like, the number of amputees that God has cured is still zero.

Yup. Despite all those prayers, from all those seemingly deserving amputees, god hasn't healed a single one. Kinda makes a person wonder...

Zero. The number of amputees that God has cured is zero. You can try to finesse the question any way you like, the number of amputees that God has cured is still zero.Yup. Despite all those prayers, from all those seemingly deserving amputees, god hasn't healed a single one. Kinda makes a person wonder...

Easy answer. God promises to forgive your sins and heal your soul. Everything else is secondary and will be dealt with in the new heavens and new earth.

Zero. The number of amputees that God has cured is zero. You can try to finesse the question any way you like, the number of amputees that God has cured is still zero.Yup. Despite all those prayers, from all those seemingly deserving amputees, god hasn't healed a single one. Kinda makes a person wonder...

Easy answer. God promises to forgive your sins and heal your soul. Everything else is secondary and will be dealt with in the new heavens and new earth.

Makes perfect sense. (except for the following: god, sin, soul, heaven, and "new" earth)

Easy answer. God promises to forgive your sins and heal your soul. Everything else is secondary and will be dealt with in the new heavens and new earth

Makes perfect sense. (except for the following: god, sin, soul, heaven, and "new" earth)

I agree, which is why I concentrate on the simple things I have some control over. Like loving God with all my heart and loving my neighbor as myself.
I also am thankful for the arms I have, but know I can trust in the provisions of God should I loose one or both.