rushmc

Elmer Fudd could beat Obama

Romney has a better chance than Perry, because Romney has a funny first name. Look at history: lots of presidents have had funny first names. Try walking into a bar and telling them your name is Millard. You'd get your ass kicked.

I guess that means Fudd's still in the running, too.

Romney has a better chance than Perry, because Romney has a funny first name. Look at history: lots of presidents have had funny first names. Try walking into a bar and telling them your name is Millard. You'd get your ass kicked.

Obama is so bad that joe the plummer still has a chance

Really does not matter

Any or all of them would crush Obama right now
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Really does not matter

Any or all of them would crush Obama right now

You are so funny when you get all hopey:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Shouldn't it be more important who would be the best choice for America than who gets beaten?

Seems you are more interested in gloating than bettering your country.

That is funny right there. Marc and his fellow travellers here are the epitome of that segment of todays GOP that Mike Lofgren is talking about.

Also around us is a prevailing anti-intellectualism and hostility to science; it is this group that defines "low-information voter" - or, perhaps, "misinformation voter."

I told you before, polling of this type in the year before the election always understates the incumbent's chances.

He's not running for President yet. Sure, he's doing a pretty good share of posturing, but it's not the same as the GOP debates happening every week, or the straw polls, or any of that.

Palin isn't even running (officially), which means that she gets to do her positive campaigning without anyone attacking her. It's an easy position to be in, but obviously has no bearing on an election next year.

Guilliani as the lead? Again, he's not running, so no one is bringing up the more unsavory aspects of the guy. Would the Republicans accept his extensive marital infidelity? I'd think the Palin/Parry/Bachmann core would eat him alive.

Wow, if that's true, looks like Perry, Romney, Bachmann and Palin are even worse than Elmer Fudd.

Perry vs Obama - Obama wins 50 to 41
Romney vs Obama - Obama wins 46 to 44
Bachmann vs Obama - Obama wins 53 to 40
Palin vs Obama - Obama wins 49 to 44

(McClatchy Sept 20)

But let us know if the GOP comes up with a candidate who is as electable as Elmer Fudd.

Obama got Bin Laden.
Obama has deported more illegals than GWB.
Obama will have us drawn down in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Unemployment will hover at 7% for the election.
Workers are tired of the union busting. Even though union members only make up about 11% of the US work force.
Voters are sick and tired of the Nordquist pledge and the Republican stance on new taxes.

Perry is too religiously radical and his record in Texas as Governor is deplorable.

Mitt is a Mormon.

Bachmann is an alien.

Palin is a dunce.

flame away usual suspects, flame away...B|

Republicans, the party of REALLY bad ideas.
Democrats, the party of really NO ideas.

That is funny right there. Marc and his fellow travellers here are the epitome of that segment of todays GOP that

If they are fellow travelers you are most certainly a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot.

Sorry.. but I actually served my country during the Cold War... not that one of the clueless fringe righties would give a shit about that since I am certainly not joining up with their American Taliban style of destroying the America we fought for.

You do know what you can do with your ASSumption right....Revrend Trafficdiver... spreading the word to the people that Mike Lofgren was talking about.... the terminally misinformed:S:S:S

Shouldn't it be more important who would be the best choice for America than who gets beaten?

Seems?

Gloating is not the issue

but you got one thing right.

I AM thinking of what is best for the country

And a country with out Obama is best for the US and us
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Seems?

Gloating is not the issue

but you got one thing right.

I AM thinking of what is best for the country

And a country with out Obama is best for the US and us

Based onb that rather flawed logic.... a bunch of stupid fuckers should never have voted for the BRINGERS OF TRICKLE.. and a FAILED ECONOMY....Ronnie Raygun and the Bush Family... and you .. being one of the low information voters.. voted for all of them... repeatedly...see it is all your fault...