Frankyspanky

Bombing and shooting in Norway...

When you have people constantly spewing ignorant garbage, when they take one example one person use that for condemning a race, religion,a LARGE group of people shit like this happens.Sure, lets just shut every one up. At least those with whom you do not agree with

The Nazis weren’t from space, they were people normal people who heard the same ignorant racists shit that many on here spread daily. All you need is someone and they exist in every denomination to take it seriously and be looking for an excuse to use violence.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>What Church did he attend?

Frogner Church in Oslo, Norway.

Do you know if this church has a history of preaching anything that could explain his behavior?

i think that is unknown but in light of recent event even if it did its unlikely they would admit to it.

Where are you getting that this has something to do with his religion? I still fail to see anything yet that convinces me this was anything more than someone schizophrenic like Loughner.

Well you can read his manifesto and see it there or for a taster have a look at his video here (Watch the whole thing its in 4 parts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwp2FnRmsE&skipcontrinter=1
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I don't know why this is such a surprise. Merkel, Sarkozy and Cameron have said multi culturalism in Europe has failed. The next obvious answer is what to do about it. I thinh Breivik answered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1355961/Nicolas-Sarkozy-joins-David-Cameron-Angela-Merkel-view-multiculturalism-failed.html

We have hundreds of groups here in the US on the fringe who have the same ideaology who have the same hatred of anyone who does not goose step to their particular drum beat.

What's your's called?

WOW....You are way the fuck outta line bubba

You made her mad, you better be careful or she'll tell her group about you.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Hey, old stuff. We had deadly shooting sprees this past weekend in Texas, Arizona and Seattle. Overall a pretty good weekend for kooks with guns,

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Writing him off as a loony is a tempting but lazy and dangerous thing to do....

Hey, there are people on this very board who think loonies should be allowed to have guns right up until the moment they open fire on innocent people.

Hey, there are people on this very board who think loonies should be allowed to have guns right up until the moment they open fire on innocent people.

Oh, really? Who?

Jeez, the thread was only a week or so ago and already you've forgotten.

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4145053;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

See post #2 for a prime example.

Who?

Then prove it if you can:S
Abraham Lincoln

Oh, really? Who?

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4145053;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

So your dishonest (intellectually anyway) posts continue.

And if you really believe that is what that post meant, well then, there would be another catgory to put that in:S
Abraham Lincoln

Of course, you seem to define "loonies" as the entire population of the earth - except you and a couple people you approve of.

And by your logic, one could say - Hey, there are people on this very board who think it's a bad idea to allow anyone to have guns the entire time they choose NOT to open fire on innocent people.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Oh, really? Who?

And if you really believe that is what that post meant, well then, there would be another catgory to put that in:S

I can't help your lack of comprehension of written English.

Oh, really? Who?

I think you are grossly mischaracterizing my position. Not that that's anything new with you.

Oh, really? Who?

No you cant

But you do have control over YOURS:S
Abraham Lincoln

Oh, really? Who?

Then maybe you can comprehend this:

BULLSHIT

Did that get through?

I would guess this channel is not Murdoch & News Corp

My thoughts exactly.

Google search "fox news brevik arrest"

The first actual link to any Fox News story is on the 2nd page and is a new story about the Cambridge Police arrest of Obama's Harvard professor friend.

The second actual link to a Fox News story is on page 13 and is latino.foxnews.com

I quit looking after page 15.

In those 15 pages are many sites whining and pissing and moaning about what a bunch of assholes and liars and scumbags Fox News and Murdoch are. The only stories I could find are about how Fox News are crooks and liars and just refuses to admit that Brevik is a right wing conservative redneck racist hate-mongering republican-like anti-liberal extremist christian.

Oh, really? Who?

BULLSHIT

Did that get through?

Did the Norway nutter have a history of gun violence? If not, your previous writings, including:

"Does he have a history of gun violence? Typical Liberal in you Quade. He's unstable, that means he must be homicidal? Would you also want his drivers license revoked? He could take out a lot more people with a huge gas guzzling SUV from China than with a firearm. " CLEARLY support his right to have guns.

Oh, really? Who?

BULLSHIT

Did that get through?

Did the Norway nutter have a history of gun violence? If not, your previous writings, including:

"Does he have a history of gun violence? Typical Liberal in you Quade. He's unstable, that means he must be homicidal? Would you also want his drivers license revoked? He could take out a lot more people with a huge gas guzzling SUV from China than with a firearm. " CLEARLY support his right to have guns.

In this case, we had someone who had already come to the attention of authorities and had been checked out and found not to be violent. Quite a stretch to try and relate the 2 incidents. Even for you.

>>Hey, there are people on this very board who think loonies should be allowed to have
>>guns right up until the moment they open fire on innocent people.

>Oh, really? Who?

From the other thread: "You don't strip rights from an accused murderer until convicted."

I think this is just an insane rampage by a looney and I think attempts to paint it as anything but, is just a stretch to explain something that most find difficult to understand.

That is the evaluative equivalent of a "parachute failed to open" media report on a skydiving incident though.

Just as this guy used political/national/etc ideology to rationalize his actions both to himself and to others, people will in turn use his actions to rationalize other political/religious/etc ideologies they feel are in opposition to rampaging loonies. I think that's what you're hoping can be avoided in your above statement, and I can appreciate that. But extremism turning violent is something worth studying if you can distill past all the popular finger pointing that goes on.