TrophyHusband

So, was it was it Weiner's weener?

i agree, he hasn't broken any laws and he didn't send these pictures to underaged women. I'm sure that whatever online communications he had with these women led him to feel comfortable sending photos of his crotch. I seriously doubt the women he sent them to found them offensive.

The only issue here is his lack of judgement. That's something that should be left up to his constituents to decide.

This story is an interesting side show, but this really isn't news. I mean, it's not a Republican, so who cares?

He's a democrat. If he wants to send out naked pictures of himself, throw orgies, date donkeys, well, those are the Principals his party was found on. Buy one sex party, get one of equal or lesser value for free.

Once again, non-issue. There are more important things going on right now.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

After our history of clueless fools like Ted "Tubes" Stevens, and closeted hypocrites like Larry "Wide-Stance" Craig, I for one am delighted to see a politician embracing technology in an effort to embrace his female constituents.:ph34r:

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

OK Help out the slow guy.
How the hell is this not extortion? Black mail?
If you don't do what I say I will release these other photos?

ok...after further thought, tell me you would not send a picture of your junk to her?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13687748
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

This story is an interesting side show, but this really isn't news. I mean, it's not a Republican, so who cares?

He's a democrat. If he wants to send out naked pictures of himself, throw orgies, date donkeys, well, those are the Principals his party was found on. Buy one sex party, get one of equal or lesser value for free.

Once again, non-issue. There are more important things going on right now.

PSSST all of those clowns left the Democratic Party because of the actions of that race traitor... Lyndon Johnson. That is why you have so many wonderful examples of Family Values Failures in your party

OK Help out the slow guy.
How the hell is this not extortion? Black mail?
If you don't do what I say I will release these other photos?

ok...after further thought, tell me you would not send a picture of your junk to her?

You can friend her on Facebook too ya know.... but be sure to check her size before sending your photos

PSSST all of those clowns left the Democratic Party because of the actions of that race traitor... Lyndon Johnson. That is why you have so many wonderful examples of Family Values Failures in your party

Yes, of course...they left for the party that had just overwhelmingly *supported* the equal rights act.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yes, of course...they left for the party that had just overwhelmingly *supported* the equal rights act.

Hey... you never know what the donkey fuckers were thinking when the left.. but they sure did fuck up a party that used to be capable of inclusion of moderates... now its boldy going where so many other right wing nutjob governments have gone before.

You can friend her on Facebook too ya know.... but be sure to check her size before sending your photos
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/meagan-broussard-picture.png
I'm ok with her size :P

But seriously, finally! One of these morons goes after a hot chick! Remember The Governators......god WTF was that thing!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I just saw a headline Boehner silent on Weiner scandal.:P

It appeals to my Inner 5th Grader.:D:D

I wonder if Dick Army has been asked to comment.

Edited to add: Two more headlines:
Weiner Scandal Grows

Weiner Will Rise Again

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I just find it too hard to believe that a public figure named Weiner would actually send tweet a pic of his weener. When I first heard the story yesterday I fully believed that his account was hacked and that it wasn't him, but watching his reaction to the whole thing makes me doubt my original assessment.

Have you noticed how it's only in the House that guys like this are pressured to resign? In the Senate seats are way too precious for anyone to resign, no matter what the scandal.

The thing that catches my attention is that there seems to be a different set of ethical rules in the House than the Senate. This Democrat and previously Republicans such as Chris Lee and Mark Souder were under pressure to resign.

OTOH in the Senate Republican Larry Craig and Democrat Roland Burris were both allowed to serve out their terms despite serious ethical issues.

My conclusion is that when every seat counts--as it does in the smaller, less frequently contested, and closely divided Senate--ethics take a back seat to hanging on to seats for both parties. In the House--where both parties can afford to lose a seat or two--the parties make a show of being deeply concerned about ethics.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Who chews gum while being interviewed on the national news??? OMG, now I am disturbed. :|

Like, totally.

I have a serious aversion to gum-chewing. If you ever want to annoy the crap out of me, then chew gum in my presence. But I don't advise you to actually do that, because I can blackmail you. :P

My conclusion is that when every seat counts--as it does in the smaller, less frequently contested, and closely divided Senate--ethics take a back seat to hanging on to seats for both parties. In the House--where both parties can afford to lose a seat or two--the parties make a show of being deeply concerned about ethics.

we have a winner

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Weiner Scandal Grows

Weiner Will Rise Again

Do you ever wonder how many of these self righteous fucks have done exactly the same thing???

Weiner Scandal Grows

Weiner Will Rise Again

Do you ever wonder how many of these self righteous fucks have done exactly the same thing???

Oh, I doubt if it's quite 100%. Close, though.

Scum rises to the top.

Who chews gum while being interviewed on the national news??? OMG, now I am disturbed. :|

It's a bitch what hot girls get away with....
I'm fine with it!

Like, totally.

I have a serious aversion to gum-chewing. If you ever want to annoy the crap out of me, then chew gum in my presence. But I don't advise you to actually do that, because I can blackmail you. :P

Yes Ma'am...
;)
Remster

Weiner Scandal Grows

Weiner Will Rise Again

My favorite today:

White House Keeps Distance from Weiner

But it doesn't take much for my inner fifth-grader to come out. :$

i agree, he hasn't broken any laws and he didn't send these pictures to underaged women. I'm sure that whatever online communications he had with these women led him to feel comfortable sending photos of his crotch. I seriously doubt the women he sent them to found them offensive.

The only issue here is his lack of judgement. That's something that should be left up to his constituents to decide.

I think he should resign. Right after Sen. David Vitter resigns.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

i agree, he hasn't broken any laws and he didn't send these pictures to underage women. I'm sure that whatever online communications he had with these women led him to feel comfortable sending photos of his crotch. I seriously doubt the women he sent them to found them offensive.

The only issue here is his lack of judgment. That's something that should be left up to his constituents to decide.

I'm with you on this..... nothing illegal about the pics..... damn hilarious to citizens not in his district but more than concerning for his constituents.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!