likearock

Release the Osama "death photo"?

a truly determined conspiracy theorist will not be convinced by a photo.

Then there's nothing to lose by publishing it.
And we shouldn't be making the decision based upon what conspiracy theorists believe.

We watched our ciitizens leaping to their deaths from the burning World Trade Center.
We watched our dead soldiers being dragged through the streets, and hanging from bridges.
We watched our foreign embassies be bombed.
And now we have a right to see Osama with two bullets in his head.

Peaking of which...
I don't know if posting such a photo is still verboten or not, so I will just link to a forum where there is another photo:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?p=2719319

See the first post.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

And now we have a right to see Osama with two bullets in his head.

One to chest, one to head, last I read.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Then there's nothing to lose by publishing it.
And we shouldn't be making the decision based upon what conspiracy theorists believe.

You don't see any consequences by giving his followers emotionally ammunition? The worst the condition (and a head shot would be bad), the more potent this would be.

And what's the gain exactly? Conspiracy theorists won't believe anything you provide them. (Easier to shoot them too).

So I see a small loss, and no upside.

Release them and also hand over tissue samples to independent labs in Europe (France for example) for a DNA test and publish the results.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Peaking of which...
I don't know if posting such a photo is still verboten or not, so I will just link to a forum where there is another photo:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?p=2719319

See the first post.

They eyes don't look right in that one, I think it might be like the other death photos that have come out (photoshop jobs).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Be careful opening these photo links a lot of them have viruses attached and yes the Pentagon has confirmed they are fakes.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I'm not sure. As we have seen in the past, a truly determined conspiracy theorist will not be convinced by a photo.

Surely even the most determined of conspiracy theorists could not be so stupid as to believe that the American President, the CIA, the military, the US goverment would claim to have killed Bin Laden and then risk him releasing one of his tapes showing him holding today's copy of the New York Times.

Maybe they got him and hes not dead. Maybe they made yet another mistake, maybe he died years ago and they now have the body, who knows? Give the world some hard evidence.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If there is a picture release it. Perhaps we could have avoided all of the birther bullshit if Barry had just gone a bit further than he was required...and not waited 3 years.

When will the governm ent understand that hiding shit makes them appear guilty...regardless of whether they are.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Perhaps we could have avoided all of the birther bullshit if Barry had just gone a bit further than he was required...and not waited 3 years.

Good analogy. Just like with the birth certificate release, it would be completely unnecessary for the majority of rational human beings. But the yahoos are a distraction, I agree.

This one is a fake but, pretty good.

Its a fake, who gives a shit.

Morbid curiosity only.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.