gregpso

Guns No search at Walt disney World

While you may not be able to take your employers gun home ,you certainly have the Right to keep your own gun with you at all times.

Do you agree?

No. You do NOT have the right to carry a gun on MY property if I say you don't.

Ok , I'm not disagreeing with you out of hand but I would like to further discuss your theory.
Are you saying that when I enter your property I have forfieted all of my Rights?

I mean you seem to think that when I enter your sheikdom my 2nd are gone on your declaration.
What about my Right to not be a slave. When I enter your sheikdom have I waived that one also?

What Rights do you believe I waive when I enter private property?

Peace,
Jim B.

>I know that my Rights are limited by but equal to the Rights of others.

Agreed. Thus you do not have the right to carry fire arms where ever you go.

Oh yes, I definately do.
As long as my carrying of fire arms doesn't deprive anyone of their Rights.

Can you site an example of where my carrying would deprive another of their Rights?

Peace,
Jim B.

While you may not be able to take your employers gun home ,you certainly have the Right to keep your own gun with you at all times.

Do you agree?

Ok , I'm not disagreeing with you out of hand but I would like to further discuss your theory.
Are you saying that when I enter your property I have forfieted all of my Rights?

I mean you seem to think that when I enter your sheikdom my 2nd are gone on your declaration.
What about my Right to not be a slave. When I enter your sheikdom have I waived that one also?

Peace,
Jim B.

"Your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose."

Their property, their rules. Don't like it - don't go on their property.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Their property their rules huh?

OK , what if their rule is that any female entering their property has waived their Right to sovereinity and will be sold to other visitors of the property as a sex slave?

Their property their rules.

Peace,
Jim B.

Do you agree?

Peace,
Jim B.

Jimbrown, you stated on your post that you have signs on your property saying no firearms allowed (the post you deleted). Then argue that why aren't you allowed to bring firearms on someone elses private
property. Are you stupid? Or just a troll trying to get a rise out of people on the internet? (being you just joined DZ.com the other day)

Peace,
Shawn D..........you idiot, you can't even keep up with your hypocritical posts.

"Gatorade, its got electolites!".....stupid.

Jimbrown, you stated on your post that you have signs on your property saying no firearms allowed (the post you deleted). Then argue that why aren't you allowed to bring firearms on someone elses private
property. Are you stupid? Or just a troll trying to get a rise out of people on the internet? (being you just joined DZ.com the other day)

As any well mannered Man is apt to do I reconsidered my position .
Certainly you'll agree,Jersey Shawn, that that is not a sign of stupidity or weakness but rather a signal of Peace. An extending of an open hand , an olive branch.

...you idiot,

Not exactly!!
Look Shawn,
I forgive you that pa .
I also hope the monitors will over look it.
I'ts ok greenies, me and Shawn are just josstlin' .No harm no foul.

Peace,
Jim B.

Gatorade, its got electolites!".....stupid.

OK , what if their rule is that any female entering their property has waived their Right to sovereinity and will be sold to other visitors of the property as a sex slave?

Peace,
Jim B.

If you want to use stupid examples there's no end of people that will give you equally stupid responses in return - let's keep it rooted in reality and not some slave-harem fantasy, m'kay?

You are making the argument that YOUR rights overrule THEIR rights - what happened to your statement of 'my rights are limited but equal to the rights of others', above?

In further argument, you stated and then deleted, above, that 'you hope the cops disarm them before they cross your line' - why do you feel that you can dictate if someone is armed on YOUR property, but they cannot dictate if someone is armed on THEIR property?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Peace,
Jim B.

If you want to use stupid examples there's no end of people that will give you equally stupid responses in return - let's keep it rooted in reality and not some slave-harem fantasy, m'kay?

You are making the argument that YOUR rights overrule THEIR rights - what happened to your statement of 'my rights are limited but equal to the rights of others', above?

In further argument, you stated and then deleted, above, that 'you hope the cops disarm them before they cross your line' - why do you feel that you can dictate if someone is armed on YOUR property, but they cannot dictate if someone is armed on THEIR property?

Listen , I can put up a million signs. That doesn't neccesarily mean they have any legal effect.

Right now around my garden I'd like to have a sign forbidding rabbits and deer from chewing the greenery. I don't think they will abide by my regulations.

Which brings us back to which Rights can a property owner deny visitors of the property?

Can your 2nd ammendment Rights be suspended? How about the first?

Can a property owner sell you into sexuall slavery if you step onto their property?

I guess what I'm trying to figure out here is where is the line drawn between private citizens Rights ,and the rights of property owners.

Peace,
Jim B.