Show Your True Colors At Last: Cindy Sheehan, COMMUNIST

One of the few good things he's done while in office is end the war in Iraq. If he can get the remainder of US troops out of Iraq and end the war in Afghanistan he will impress me.

The IRAQ Status of Forces Agreement (signed 2008) set the timetable for the pullout.

But then again, my feelings on war don't change based on whether someone has a D or an R behind their name.

Yeah, ok...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

One of the few good things he's done while in office is end the war in Iraq.

Wrong, he hasn't done that.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

But then again, my feelings on war don't change based on whether someone has a D or an R behind their name.

Maybe

But the amount of bitching you do does
Along with the rest of the lefties here
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

One of the few good things he's done while in office is end the war in Iraq. If he can get the remainder of US troops out of Iraq and end the war in Afghanistan he will impress me.

The IRAQ Status of Forces Agreement (signed 2008) set the timetable for the pullout.

Yeah, ok...

Obama ended the war

Funny shit huh:S

Disgusting is more like it

(not aimed at you Mike)
Abraham Lincoln

I stated this before when she was in the news

She was a tool that was used until her (percieved) impact faded. Then she was tossed like garbage by the media and the left.

Does this absolve her of the crap she said and did? No

But the real bastards of this story is the media

I feel sorry for her
Abraham Lincoln

Your earlier post hasn't told me yet which enemies she has offered aid or comfort to.

I'm not at all surprised.

You see that cover my daughter is wearing in my avatar? It isn't some dime-store purchase for her to play with. That is a cover worn by those who have for years given blood, sweat and a lot of tears in the persuit of legitimate threats of this Country and have been Selected because of that fact.

It appears that we have differing opinions on what one considers an enemy or threat, or a passing annoyance. I may not agree with what she has to say and she says some dumb crap, but this thread about her is pure bullshit. It is very taxing at times being a Right-Winger with a lot of stupid extremist shit being said when any liberal or other, exercises their rights.

Awesome. Thanks for your service. It doesn't however, make you more correct or your opinion more or less valid.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Joe+McCarthy

Really wishing I had that pic of Bart Simpson at the chalk board. "I will use google before asking stupid questions."

do you see a question in my last post?

should have been

the impact would have been less
Abraham Lincoln

For as much as McCarthy was a freaky paranoided headcase, that doesn't mean he was entirely wrong, either, as born out by documents and interviews from both sides after the cold war "ended."

So he wasn't wrong that there were some communists in the USA. Give the man a freakin' medal.

In terms of what he did about it, he was entirely wrong.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The guy's from Ireland, for God's sake. Do you know the names of all the Irish polititions from the 1950s?

Then stay out of the thread (not aimed at him)

Learn before you comment

Something you have made reference to before I believe
Abraham Lincoln

Awesome. Thanks for your service. It doesn't however, make you more correct or your opinion more or less valid.

Actually it does, as far as validity. Me, US Armed Forces, lots more resources and DIMS messages and such. More effort and study involved with figuring out threats. You. . .claiming mothers in cahoots with some "enemy" you haven't yet identified having what really is just an emotional drive to brand her as something, I don't know what. . .

Seriously, man.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I stated this before when she was in the news

She was a tool that was used until her (percieved) impact faded. Then she was tossed like garbage by the media and the left.

+1

Does this absolve her of the crap she said and did? No

But the real bastards of this story is the media

I feel sorry for her

-1 (I don't.)

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

The guy's from Ireland, for God's sake. Do you know the names of all the Irish polititions from the 1950s?

Learn before you comment

i asked a question then made a tongue in cheek comment about not knowing what a reference meant because im too young.

my question still stands

IF the person the op is talking about does have communist beliefs, what does it matter?

Learn before you comment

i asked a question then made a tongue in cheek comment about not knowing what a reference meant because im too young.

my question still stands

IF the person the op is talking about does have communist beliefs, what does it matter?

True
Abraham Lincoln

One of the few good things he's done while in office is end the war in Iraq.

You have GOT to be kidding me. You don't think that HE ended the war???? Jeez all he did was play out what Bush left in place. Hate Bush all you want Bill but don't try to credit your man with things he hasn't done
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

>You don't think that HE ended the war???? Jeez all he did was play out what
>Bush left in place.

To a large degree, yes. However, he had the choice to prolong it, let it play out on its own or hasten its end. He chose to hasten its end, which is a good thing IMO.

>Hate Bush all you want Bill but don't try to credit your man with things he
>hasn't done

I don't hate Bush and Obama isn't my man. Like I said, if he does withdraw the final support troops from Iraq, and does end the war in Afghanistan, he will have made good on a campaign promise and done something very good for the US.

>You don't think that HE ended the war???? Jeez all he did was play out what
>Bush left in place.

To a large degree, yes. However, he had the choice to prolong it, let it play out on its own or hasten its end. He chose to hasten its end, which is a good thing IMO.

>Hate Bush all you want Bill but don't try to credit your man with things he
>hasn't done

I don't hate Bush and Obama isn't my man. Like I said, if he does withdraw the final support troops from Iraq, and does end the war in Afghanistan, he will have made good on a campaign promise and done something very good for the US.

Didn't he already set a date for that . . . a few times?:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Read it for yourself on Wikipedia

...her own words convict her.

Yes, I edited this. I can only imagine how much loathing she must have had for her own son, to have fled the marxist fold and gone off to war.

mh

So what ? Have we gone so far to the right that there's no room for lefties to even speak or be heard ?

Also, it simply doesn't follow that she would "loathe" her son. Plenty of parents still love children who make life choices other than what the parent would've wanted.

She still lost her son, she IS entitled to grieve, isn't she ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Yes, I edited this. I can only imagine how much loathing she must have had for her own son, to have fled the marxist fold and gone off to war.

mh

So what ? Have we gone so far to the right that there's no room for lefties to even speak or be heard ?

Also, it simply doesn't follow that she would "loathe" her son. Plenty of parents still love children who make life choices other than what the parent would've wanted.

Moved to the right???

where the hell are you living
Abraham Lincoln

or hasten its end. He chose to hasten its end, which is a good thing IMO.

Bill I'm sure I missed it and I know you or someone here can correct me but I thought that the basic time table that was in place with Bush had simply played out.

There was never any consideration to staying longer so I guess you could make some argument that Obama "elected" to not stay and give him credit for that
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

mh

I have no problem with her grieving. I have very little problem with her blaming GWB for her son's death, protesting outside the ranch in Texas or the other stunts she pulled (although most seemed to be for media attention more than anything else).

She has the right to speak her mind, publicly and without government retaliation, which is what happened.

I found it very ironic that she went to Venezuela and publicly praised (worshipped almost) Hugo Chavez. Chavez loved her because of her criticism of GWB.
But (and here is the irony) any Venezuelan who criticizes Chavez experiences severe government sactions. Including confiscation of personal property and businesses, loss of jobs and jail.

And Cindy Sheehan loved him.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

mh

I have no problem with her grieving. I have very little problem with her blaming GWB for her son's death, protesting outside the ranch in Texas or the other stunts she pulled (although most seemed to be for media attention more than anything else).

She has the right to speak her mind, publicly and without government retaliation, which is what happened.

I found it very ironic that she went to Venezuela and publicly praised (worshipped almost) Hugo Chavez. Chavez loved her because of her criticism of GWB.
But (and here is the irony) any Venezuelan who criticizes Chavez experiences severe government sactions. Including confiscation of personal property and businesses, loss of jobs and jail.

And Cindy Sheehan loved him.

so she is an idiot to boot, perfect, so who cares what she does or dosn't think? her being a communist ( i imagine in reality she is just fairly left of center which in america automatically means your a communist) and her being an idiot are mutually exclusive