Craterpond

Muslim Busted Playing Beaner

Adding security to the border would have done jack shit to stop 9/11. So if you are deciding where to spend scarce dollars, spending them on a route of entry that people have actually used to attack us seems like a better choice.

Posting guards after the bank was robbed, closing the barn door after....
There is enhanced (effective is another argument) security at these locations-so lets spend some dollars on a place we know still affords significant numbers of people the opportunity enter the country illegally. Places like the Mexican border. I'm betting that this fucker http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/26/AR2011012608089.html didn't come through Newark or JFK
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

>I don't recall Jerry Falwell ever supporting suicide bombings.

I don't recall Jaziri supporting them either.

Right...Radical Muslim Cleric who wanted to bring Sharia Law to Canada so they kicked him out. Supporter and advocate of fundamentalist Islamic Radicalism. But I understand you need to have video with the exact words "I support Terrorism and Suicide Bombing" coming out of his mouth and then proof that the video wasn't edited and then an acknowledgement that it wasn't just a slip of the tongue and that he really meant it, before you would be convinced. So yes, with all that said you are correct.

Oh, I had no idea what "beaner" even meant - you learn something new all the time I guess

Let me suggest that anybody in this thread who didn't know what the term "beaner" meant, really has given up their authority in talking about hispanic illegal immigrants in the US.

Seriously. While the term is bigoted, it's also extremely common and is used both in and out of the hispanic community. Lack of that knowledge is a clear demonstration of a person's unfamiliarity and exposure to that community whether positive or negative.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I thought it was a derivative of 'flicking the bean' and the guy was caught 'choking the chicken' contrary to sharia law. I was curious if that was actually against sharia law.

This story is mildly interesting. Why is this guy news? Why did he want back so badly? Where did he get the money? What was he up to?

And why is Beaner an insult to Mexicans? In this context, it seems to be an insult only directed to illegal border crossers. Do we have to be polite to the ones that are entering the country illegally? Are we afraid to hurt the feelings of criminals? Surely we should go down to the jail and pay our respects to the rapists and murderers there?

This thread is only interesting to me because of the lack of civility of some of the early posters. I only hope their incivility does not cause some one to get shot because of their rhetoric and lack of understanding and inclusion
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Right...Radical Muslim Cleric who wanted to bring Sharia Law to Canada so
>they kicked him out.

Yep. Compare that to a radical Christian cleric who wanted the government to support Christian religious doctrine, who called for Christian indoctrination of children in schools and who publicly called for the annihilation of gays. Oh, and who said the US "probably deserved" 9/11, and who was charged with fraud and deceit by the SEC.

Of course, he's white and conservative, so he could never, ever be seen in the same light as a Muslim.

Oh, I had no idea what "beaner" even meant - you learn something new all the time I guess

Let me suggest that anybody in this thread who didn't know what the term "beaner" meant, really has given up their authority in talking about hispanic illegal immigrants in the US.

Seriously. While the term is bigoted, it's also extremely common and is used both in and out of the hispanic community. Lack of that knowledge is a clear demonstration of a person's unfamiliarity and exposure to that community whether positive or negative.

I read it did not recognize the term.
Your bull shit spreader is on full out to day I guess
Abraham Lincoln

>I only hope their incivility does not cause some one to get shot because
>of their rhetoric and lack of understanding and inclusion

Flip-flopped already, eh?

still have trouble following along dont you

sad really
Abraham Lincoln

sorry, I'm not qualified to talk about any topic unless I'm privy to your definitions about all topics.

got it

do you post anything, anymore, that's not a personal slam?

maybe, just maybe, my upbringing and my widely diverse circle of friends do not use terms like that - maybe you're so sensitized because your environment and your circle of friends isn't so 'enlightened' as you like to pretend. Just because you are choked with whatever guilt you feel based on your attitudes and upbringing and actions doesn't mean you can apply to anyone else.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Within the USA maybe.

yes, Quade's bigotry is only targeted at evil americans - and only those of certain regions and skin color - that's what makes him so enlightened - everyone else is exempted -

remember - you are only qualified to talk about topics if you are angry because you either use cruel terms or have been called bad terms - no one objective can speak.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>still have trouble following along dont you

Not at all. I understand that it can be frustrating when the Internet "remembers" what you posted in the past.

Hm

Guess I dont know that feeling as I remember exactly why I posted what I did
But it is well known that you have a growing propensity to twist things and screw with context

It that frustrating?
Abraham Lincoln

Let me suggest that anybody in this thread who didn't know what the term "beaner" meant, really has given up their authority in talking about hispanic illegal immigrants in the US

It appears that his grasp of 'beaner' is on par with your grasp of 'illegal immigrant'
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

>Guess I dont know that feeling as I remember exactly why I posted what I did

Ah. So you admit to initially claiming that rhetoric cannot possibly cause someone to shoot someone else. Which makes your flip-flop to the "incivility can cause some one to get shot because of their rhetoric" thing pretty funny.

>Guess I dont know that feeling as I remember exactly why I posted what I did

Ah. So you admit to initially claiming that rhetoric cannot possibly cause someone to shoot someone else. Which makes your flip-flop to the "incivility can cause some one to get shot because of their rhetoric" thing pretty funny.

you are correct - we need to chamber a few rounds and target those people that use inflammatory rhetoric and kill them.......with our words.

Let me suggest that anybody in this thread who didn't know what the term "beaner" meant, really has given up their authority in talking about hispanic illegal immigrants in the US

It appears that his grasp of 'beaner' is on par with your grasp of 'illegal immigrant'

I grasp it, I just don't use it or hear every day like enlightened types that are surrounded by hate daily.

Yep. Compare that to a radical Christian cleric who wanted the government to support Christian religious doctrine, who called for Christian indoctrination of children in schools and who publicly called for the annihilation of gays. Oh, and who said the US "probably deserved" 9/11, and who was charged with fraud and deceit by the SEC

Yep, those evil christians are illegally crossing our border and stealing our jobs - the liberals better stop em' before things get outta control!
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I read it did not recognize the term.
Your bull shit spreader is on full out to day I guess

bullshit

Bein from Iowa.. I spose you have a whole barn full of em.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiihgt

>Right...Radical Muslim Cleric who wanted to bring Sharia Law to Canada so
>they kicked him out.

Yep. Compare that to a radical Christian cleric who wanted the government to support Christian religious doctrine, who called for Christian indoctrination of children in schools and who publicly called for the annihilation of gays. Oh, and who said the US "probably deserved" 9/11, and who was charged with fraud and deceit by the SEC.

Of course, he's white and conservative, so he could never, ever be seen in the same light as a Muslim.

Falwell wanted to kill gays with Suicide Bombers? Got a link for that?