Craterpond

Muslim Busted Playing Beaner

Posting guards after the bank was robbed, closing the barn door after....
There is enhanced (effective is another argument) security at these locations-so lets spend some dollars on a place we know still affords significant numbers of people the opportunity enter the country illegally. Places like the Mexican border. I'm betting that this fucker http://www.washingtonpost.com/...AR2011012608089.html didn't come through Newark or JFK

What I find frustrating is when people feel sorry for illegal immigrants. The clue being ILLEGAL they are dishonest and unless all criminals are going to be excused because life is tough I don't really understand the fuss.

Side note - The fact that lots of people are to stupid to know the difference between legal immigrants and illegal is a separate issue altogether. Lastly refugees are pretty well catered for under international law and are NOT illegal immigrants.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

...btw, illegal immigration isn't about racism or bigotry...It's about illegal immigration.

Not really.

Racism and bigotry has always been a huge factor in any immigration debate. Not just in recent times. Think about the Italians, Irish, Chinese, ect back in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Sometimes openly, more often not.

"Would you want your sister to marry one?"
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Given your confusion over the use of "your boy", maybe you should just stop posting now.

How long are you going to keep digging that hole? When a person uses the term "boy" with regards to Obama. Pretty certain it's THEIR lack of understanding that is in question..
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Yep. Compare that to a radical Christian cleric who wanted the government to support Christian religious doctrine, who called for Christian indoctrination of children in schools and who publicly called for the annihilation of gays. Oh, and who said the US "probably deserved" 9/11, and who was charged with fraud and deceit by the SEC

Yep, those evil christians are illegally crossing our border and stealing our jobs - the liberals better stop em' before things get outta control!

Mexico has a very strong Catholic presence 89% of the population according to Wikipedia. So I don't know if your post was backing up Billvon's statement or an attempt to be sarcastic[:/]

Ok, let me put it another way. As we've recently learned, illegal immigration in this country is apparently about bigotry rather than illiegal immigration.

The conservatives hate brown people and want the border protected so the beaners won't take over the country.

The problem is that the liberals don't hate brown people so they have no incentive to waste time worrying about the border.

The country is divided and it is gonna destroy us...

But, but, I have a dream. I have a dream that beaners won't be judged only by the color or their skin, but also as evil christians who want the government to support Christian religious doctrine, who call for Christian indoctrination of children in schools and who publicly call for the annihilation of gays.

You see...the conservatives hate brown people but the liberals hate christians. I'm proposing that this country stand up for what it believes and stand united based on the commonality of our beloved bigotry.

Mr. President, build up that wall!!!
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Given your confusion over the use of "your boy", maybe you should just stop posting now.

How long are you going to keep digging that hole?

Until I get tired of watching you scramble around the bottom of it trying to climb out.

When a person uses the term "boy" with regards to Obama. Pretty certain it's THEIR lack of understanding that is in question..

When someone thinks that a VERY common slang term is racist, it ABSOLUTELY shows their lack of understanding.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Until I get tired of watching you scramble around the bottom of it trying to climb out.

When a person uses the term "boy" with regards to Obama. Pretty certain it's THEIR lack of understanding that is in question..

When someone thinks that a VERY common slang term is racist, it ABSOLUTELY shows their lack of understanding.

Yesah .... show up at the next Cinco de Mayo in any large southwestern city... and use your "slang" to refer to the celebrants.

Yesah .... show up at the next Cinco de Mayo in any large southwestern city... and use your "slang" to refer to the celebrants.

My two black coworkers are laughing their asses off at y'all two.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I know of a little out of the way place near Ocala FL where they can go try out their ability to use the slang term cracker at the Saturday afternoon BBQs and see if they continue to laugh their asses off.:ph34r::ph34r:

I know of a little out of the way place near Ocala FL where they can go try out their ability to use the slang term cracker at the Saturday afternoon BBQs and see if they continue to laugh their asses off.:ph34r::ph34r:

That doesn't surprise me in the least.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hey you are the one who would fit right in... them good ole boys don't much care for all that PC stuff that you and other right wingers here decry so much.

Hey you are the one who would fit right in... them good ole boys don't much care for all that PC stuff that you and other right wingers here decry so much.

I reference you back to the people laughing at the top of the post.

IOW - once again, you're 100% in the wrong.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My mother's side of my family has been in Florida since it was settled. Many of them were original crackers. The term cracker is used with pride for those with deep roots in native Floridian families.
The word cracker was used long before 'whitey' claimed it as an offensive word.

Oh, I had no idea what "beaner" even meant - you learn something new all the time I guess

Let me suggest that anybody in this thread who didn't know what the term "beaner" meant, really has given up their authority in talking about hispanic illegal immigrants in the US.

Seriously. While the term is bigoted, it's also extremely common and is used both in and out of the hispanic community. Lack of that knowledge is a clear demonstration of a person's unfamiliarity and exposure to that community whether positive or negative.

If I don't hang out with people who use racial slurs regularly, I am not allowed to express an opinion on peope stealing my tax money in the form of public benefits? Really?

There are a whole host of racial slurs I do not use or hear from my friends. I guess none of us are allowed to express opinions according to you.

I hope my elected representatives don't use this kind of language either. I guess they aren't qualified to discuss the subject or write / pass laws regarding the subject.

Where did you learn your logic theory?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

How long are you going to keep digging that hole? When a person uses the term "boy" with regards to Obama. Pretty certain it's THEIR lack of understanding that is in question..

You need to put down the shovel and back away before you fall in[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Given your confusion over the use of "your boy", maybe you should just
>stop posting now.

Even the GOP understands that that term is offensive:

=========
Dear Senator Obama:
On Saturday night I gave a speech in which I used a poor choice of words when discussing the national security policy positions of the Presidential candidates. I was quoted as saying "That boy's finger does not need to be on the button." My poor choice of words is regrettable and was in no way meant to impugn you or your integrity. I offer my sincere apology to you and ask for your forgiveness.
=========

I admire people who can admit their mistakes. Some here could learn a thing or two from Rep. Davis.

Apparently you are not familiar with the Florida term.
Cracker has never been a racist comment in Florida.

Well now.. that all depends on WHO is usin it:S

"You cracker ass cracka, I'll stick my foot in the crack of yo ass, cracker ass cracka!" - Chris Rock

:D

Still funny!
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

My mother's side of my family has been in Florida since it was settled. Many of them were original crackers. The term cracker is used with pride for those with deep roots in native Floridian families.
The word cracker was used long before 'whitey' claimed it as an offensive word.

Pretty much the same as they moved into the Sanford and Tampa area in the 1820's . Then again.. part of greatgrandmothers family walked into Florida a few thousand years ago.

At the boatyard and fish camp when I was a kid... the name was reserved for folks from Georgia... but like many things.... the "slang" usage has changed.

Actually-you're just emptying the baggage that YOU brought to the party. Now, when are you going back to making relevant comments. I used to enjoy reading your views even though, or maybe because, they so often differ from mine. Lately you've dropped to sniping, trolling, baiting, and bitching. You have a lot more than that to bring to the table.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I admire people who can admit their mistakes.

So, when are you and quade going to admit that you're deliberately misquoting?

Once more, for the edification of the deliberately obtuse:

"Your boy" - slang term, not offensive.

"boy" - deliberate misquoting by quade and yourself.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706