skyrider

American Hero's

Most of the video is spot on. But there is one inaccuracy. When they say America's enemies are arming themselves while Obama disarms America, well we know this is not accurate. Even under the messiah, America still spends more on it's military than everyone else. But let's not forget the messiah is really just a puppet. There is no way Obama could stop all the military spending even if he wanted to. The messiah does not call the shots. The messiah is only a puppet to the central bankers who are actually in charge.

But having the resident Leftist "Hollywood" moderator object to this Hollywood parody is 100% predictable. After all only the real Hollywood elitists should be able to make things up concerning their messiah and how the messiah was sent to us to solve all of the world's problems. The moment someone says anything against this fictional hero of theirs, the Hollywood elitists get all upset.

Got to love Hollywood ... making things up and believing in their own crap as reality. Remember the #1 rule whenever you watch anything from Hollywood, check your brain at the door because they are about to feed you a bunch of fictional bullshit. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Just a reminder, ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLlF5YMf7Yc

what are they trying to convay? bush was ten times worse than the current pres and they are attacking obama? i think he deserves a vacation, its quite an accomplishment to get status of president
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

But having the resident Leftist "Hollywood" moderator object to this Hollywood parody is 100% predictable.

I'm sorry, but tell me again about your ability to vote in US elections?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I am sorry tell me again where is it written that people who do not live in the USA are NOT allowed to have opinions on this global website?

You are 100% predictable whenever anyone says anything against your Hollywood created messiah. The guy was a community organizer, junior Senator and can not speak without his teleprompter. He's had little to no leadership experience until Hollywood decided to invent this messiah of theirs and then sent him to us to save the world.

Got to love Hollywood, continually making things up and then believing in their own bullshit as if it was reality.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Tripe

Voting is Tripe? Glad "you" feel that way, I feel better knowing you aren't voting!

As I explained earlier, if the video simply said, "vote", I'd agree with it. It goes well beyond that into partisan attacks. That's the tripe.
quade -

Just a reminder, ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLlF5YMf7Yc

what are they trying to convay? bush was ten times worse than the current pres and they are attacking obama? i think he deserves a vacation, its quite an accomplishment to get status of president

Your joking surely, or totally blind , or on welfare and love Obama!

Tripe

Voting is Tripe? Glad "you" feel that way, I feel better knowing you aren't voting!

As I explained earlier, if the video simply said, "vote", I'd agree with it. It goes well beyond that into partisan attacks. That's the tripe.

Feel free to post a video that is not partisan....I'd liek to see it!

Culture shock hits Washington D.C. 3 Nov 10, when they wake up.:o;)

Culture shock?? I don't think so. Boith sides are the same old shit sandwich and the only thing your vote does is decide if its served on white or wheat bread.:S
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Tripe

Feel free to post a video that is not partisan....I'd liek to see it!

If I had the time today, I'd make one from scratch.

FADE IN:

The American flag waves. An image of the US Constitution is superimposed over it. Emphasis on the words, "We the People . . ."

ANNOUNCER
Your vote matters. Take the time tonight to read your voter pamphlet and consider the issues. Don't let anybody make up your mind for you.

You're part of the process. Make sure your voice is heard.

Vote.

FADE OUT:
quade -

Culture shock?? I don't think so. Boith sides are the same old shit sandwich and the only thing your vote does is decide if its served on white or wheat bread.:S

I am an idealist, a romantic and an optimist. I voted for the new candidates, expressing conservatism and free market capitalism. The pendulum never stops swinging; now is the time to give it a hard push to the right.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I am an idealist, a romantic and an optimist. I voted for the new candidates, expressing conservatism and free market capitalism. The pendulum never stops swinging; now is the time to give it a hard push to the right.

WTF, why does it have to be a hard push either way, where's that ever gotten us??? Can't we all pull our heads out and get it back to the center........where it belongs?
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.