davjohns

Most expensive sex ever (Tiger Woods)

Anyhow, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop: the love child.
In 3, 2, 1....

its worse than that, she has made him give up golf.

fuck that. there's no way this can work with her forcing him to give up golf. at this point, he's better off giving her whatever he has to to get out of the marriage. its not going to last anyway.

I don't think he's giving up golf, I think it's just a (another) hiatus, like when he took a hiatus due to injury. I also don't think it's really to try to repair his marriage, I think it's to simply lay low and out of sight (to the extent the paparazzi let him), to let the furor and public scrutiny die down for a while. Maybe divorce will happen (or begin) in the interim. Then after a while, maybe months, maybe a year or so, he'll come back slowly and try to get his career back on track.

Hell if I know if this is true or not, but I thought it was funny as hell! :D:D:D

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sharpton's principal commodity is Sharpton, just as, say, Limbaugh's principal commodity is Limbaugh. Same Glenn Beck, Jesse Jackson, Ann Coulter, etc. And the main currency for that kind of "public commodity" is publicity, good or bad. So all of them engage in serial opportunistic mouthing off for publicity's sake - the more outrageous, the better, for the more publicity for themselves it will generate. The message itself is virtually beside the point, as long as the media dutifully report them going "Oooga boogah!" into the cameras.

Anyhow, Sharpton's full of shit. Ethnically, Woods is half Asian (one-quarter Chinese and one-quarter Thai), one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch. He doesn't "owe" the people of any of those ethnicities anything.

Sharpton's principal commodity is Sharpton, just as, say, Limbaugh's principal commodity is Limbaugh. Same Glenn Beck, Jesse Jackson, Ann Coulter, etc. And the main currency for that kind of "public commodity" is publicity, good or bad. So all of them engage in serial opportunistic mouthing off for publicity's sake - the more outrageous, the better, for the more publicity for themselves it will generate. The message itself is virtually beside the point, as long as the media dutifully report them going "Oooga boogah!" into the cameras.

Anyhow, Sharpton's full of shit. Ethnically, Woods is half Asian (one-quarter Chinese and one-quarter Thai), one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch. He doesn't "owe" the people of any of those ethnicities anything.

Not surprisingly, it's a hoax: http://www.inquisitr.com/51944/al-sharpton-on-tiger-woods/

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

And lack of gay men among his mistresses will have a negative effect on LBGT community!
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

And lack of gay men among his mistresses will have a negative effect on LBGT community!

What about the physically challenged?

To make things right with all he needs to do is sleep with at least one black guy in a wheelchair. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

He must not be a rePUBIClown:ph34r:

Hell if I know if this is true or not, but I thought it was funny as hell! :D:D:D

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

That is the funniest thing I've read in ages! Sharpton is a whack-job! 'Selling' infidelity to folks based on race and self promotion? Good grief!
Does anyone really pay attention to that guy?

Chuck

So apparently, Tiger's sex has gotten really, REALLY expensive: :D

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/81367.html

Study: Tiger Woods' affairs cost stockholders $12 billion

By Bill Lindelof | Sacramento Bee

SACRAMENTO — Two University of California, Davis, professors have pinned the loss to shareholders from Tiger Woods' marital infidelity at up to $12 billion.

The researchers said the new study speaks to the question of whether celebrity sponsorship has an impact on a firm's bottom line.

"Our analysis makes clear that while having a celebrity of Tiger Woods' stature as an endorser has undeniable upside, the downside risk is substantial, too," said Victor Stango, professor of economics.

Stango and fellow economics professor Christopher Knittel studied the stock market for 13 days after Woods crashed his car outside his Florida home on Nov. 27. Since then, several women have said they had romantic affairs with Woods.

Woods eventually confessed to infidelity and lost major sponsorships.

The UCD economists compared returns for Wood's sponsors to those of the total stock market and of each sponsor's closet competitor, a UC Davis news release states.

The study focused on nine sponsors: Accenture, American Express, AT&T, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf (Electronic Arts), Gillette, Nike, Gatorade, TLC Laser Eye Centers and Golf Digest.

Shareholder value fell 2.3 percent -- or about $12 billion. The pattern of losses is unlikely to stem from ordinary variation of stock prices, the researchers stated in their study.

Investors in three sport's-related companies -- Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf, Gatorade and Nike -- fared the worst, experiencing a 4.3 percent loss, or about $6 billion.

Soon, lawyers will come into play and they will examine
the facts.

1- Tiger didn't cheat before their marriage.
2- After some time in the marriage, something changed
in the quality of his sex life and he was forced to find
satisfaction outside of the marriage.

So, I foresee a shareholder lawsuit against Elin for
causing a decline in stock value for her failure to
meet her contractual obligations.
:ph34r:

the facts.

DO I detect a note of bitterness there, Bill?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

the facts.

This is Tigers problem. I never dated Elin.
:D:D

I just calls 'em as I sees 'em. The logical time line
does coincide with the slump in his golf game.
That affects his income and his value as an advertising figure.

I can see how the advertisers would pursue legal action
to recover their losses.

I can see an obvious failure to fulfill a contractual obligation.

Stango and fellow economics professor Christopher Knittel studied the stock market for 13 days after Woods crashed his car outside his Florida home on Nov. 27. Since then, several women have said they had romantic affairs with Woods.

Investors in three sport's-related companies -- Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf, Gatorade and Nike -- fared the worst, experiencing a 4.3 percent loss, or about $6 billion.

Yow - gotta love the scholarly quality here - 13 days of research? Guess they were racing the others to publish.

Nike remains right at its 52 week high. If there was a short term hit, it only cost suckers.

the facts.

:D:D:D:D

I just saw the humor. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.