StreetScooby

What is it about gay marriage?

Besides the biblical aspect, what concerns do people have about gay marriage?

It is repulsive to think about. We don't want our children or grandchildren thinking it is OK.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

It is repulsive to think about. We don't want our children or grandchildren thinking it is OK.

Except it is ok and I think all kids need to be raised knowing that.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Not in my family.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ron, if one of your grandchildren came to you one day and said, "Granpa, I love you, but there's something you should know; I'm gay."

How much less would you love them?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Not in my family.

It's not catching and it's not like they're going to 'out-breed' you. Relax.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ron, if one of your grandchildren came to you one day and said, "Granpa, I love you, but there's something you should know; I'm gay."

How much less would you love them?

I wouldn't love them less but I would certainly talk to them about problems associated with fornication and sexual addiction. It would be the same if one of them told me they were experimenting with meth. You can get away with it for awhile but in the end it is a killer. In both cases it is a personal decision based on natural desire. As John Wayne is credited with saying, "Life is tough. It is a lot tougher if you're stupid."

However, to adolescents, it is exciting and tempting. Once experimentation becomes habit the individual believes they were born that way.

However, to adolescents, it is exciting and tempting. Once experimentation becomes habit the individual believes they were born that way.

Really?

I thought that many of them are ashamed and try to hide it because they were taught it was "BAD".

And get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis for being "fags".

And when the stress of living a lie, and trying to be something they aren't gets too high, they kill themselves to end the misery.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

So, you're one of the people that thinks it's possible to talk somebody out of being gay? That if you preach to them enough, they'll go straight?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

If there was a god he would describe Christianity the exact same way you describe homosexuality. Isn't it ironic, don't you ya think.

P.S knowing nothing of you other than your posts I can state unequivocally that you are far more disgusting than any number of the fags I know.

So, you're one of the people that thinks it's possible to talk somebody out of being gay? That if you preach to them enough, they'll go straight?

It appears that emotion has overridden intellect. I'm out.

>It appears that emotion has overridden intellect.

Emotion = "gay marriage is repulsive, and I don't want it near my family."

Intellect = "there is no reason to deny someone rights based on their sex, race, religion or sexual preference."

Oh my god no :o. Shield them: never was slavery, never American Indian ethnocentricity only after the stealing of their country and 6M dead, dropping 2 bombs on Japan's women and children after they agreed to a conditional surrender - only to accept a conditional surrender, Japan-American internment of 110k US citizens only to have many of them die for the country in Europe showing how American they really were and on, and on, and on.....

Now we're going to let kids know that sometimes people of the same sex like each other sexually and want a relationship with them :o. Oh the humanity. :o

Not in my family.

Good, keep them naive so when they're in college they can look reallt stupid when simple issues of sexuality come up :S

"Gay marriage" - concerns include separation and divorce. I have a close friend who had a 4 year relationship... and when it ended, he was devastated. That population isn't KNOWN for long term relationships. But in reality, that problem exists with ANY marriage.

If you mean "gay intercourse" - are you asking male/male or female/female? Is the objection to anal intercourse? Cuz that could be male/female as well.... Or is it objection to only males having anal intercourse? Either way... what someone else does in his/her bedroom, as long as it's between consenting adults ... It's NOT my business. (well.. unless it's between two females and they need their annual paps... then it's my business :)