fincher

jesus in your life

put him there. He will help you in the sky. He will help you in your life. There are alot of people out there that are just mean. If you have coworkers or people in your life that are creating stress for you ask jesus for help. Since I found Jesus my skydiving has improved and I've been able to ignore those that are malicious towards me. I use to want to stab these people in the throat with a chainsaw. Now I take comfort in knowing that im the better person. Love life and love jesus!
shortly after i found jesus one of my "enemies" was diagnosed with cancer. Im not saying that Jesus gave him the cancer for being a malicious prick, but just to be safe maybe you shouldnt mess with Jesus.
I guess I will pray for that douche anyway.

ALL HAIL JESUS!!!!
i'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your packing tent down

..you shouldnt mess with Jesus..

maybe he was the writer of "the big lebowski" already.. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

J: "It don't matter to the Jesus. I would'a FUCKED you in the ass on sunday, now I'll FUCK you in the ass on wednesday, Woaw!"

D: "Jesus..."

J: "Tha's right. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!"

W: "Eight year olds, Dude."
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Where should I put Him? I need a location, an exact location.

Unless this is just an idea and "there" is just a figure of speech. In which case, Jesus truly is all in your head.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Now I take comfort in knowing that im the better person.

I have a feeling that the OP is not serious and this is somehow meant as a joke but if that's not the case......

Yes, you are the better person. Not that "douche" who now has cancer. You have learned tolerance well since you found Jesus.

put him there. He will help you in the sky. He will help you in your life. There are alot of people out there that are just mean. If you have coworkers or people in your life that are creating stress for you ask jesus for help. Since I found Jesus my skydiving has improved and I've been able to ignore those that are malicious towards me. I use to want to stab these people in the throat with a chainsaw. Now I take comfort in knowing that im the better person. Love life and love jesus!
shortly after i found jesus one of my "enemies" was diagnosed with cancer. Im not saying that Jesus gave him the cancer for being a malicious prick, but just to be safe maybe you shouldnt mess with Jesus.

ALL HAIL JESUS!!!!

If I send a list of names can you have Jesus lay some smack down on them too??
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Where should I put Him? I need a location, an exact location.

Unless this is just an idea and "there" is just a figure of speech. In which case, Jesus truly is all in your head.

Is this 'jesus' guy some kind of the mexican skydiving coach? or a doctor? In any case, if he shows up at the DZ, he's welcome to join a couple jumps.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I would not dare venture to say CQ is the devil. Perhaps he isnt a saint, but far from the devil. I can think of scores of more evil beings than that.
My paychecks are signed for doing hard honest work that I have committed myself too. I do everything in my power to give people a good time, a good experience, and at the same time make some money to put food on the table and keep a roof over head.
As far as shameful behavior goes..... I dont think CQ is alone on that front. There are many big names in this sport, including DZO's that have done horrible, wrong, or illegal things. I do not judge for that. It is not my role to judge ones righteousness. I can only support skydiving as a whole and as a sport, and as a source of income. I support ALL dz's and any place that is serving as an outlet to this great sport. This sport should be a BROTHERHOOD. NOt a bunch of mudslinging babies. I support all DZO's and DZ's regardless of past or present activities. VIVA LA SKYDIVING!!!!!

I appreciate you taking the opportunity to throw a cheap shot in and insult my faith by relating it to someone/something that is completely unrelated.
I also appreciate the fact that you have passed a judgement on me as a human being based solely off my work opportunity and my choice to continue to jump with my friends. How many friends have you had that are willing to drive 5 hours one way every weekend just to hang out with each other and work together? I am blessed to be in such a great working atmosphere.
Im sure you have your personal reasons for not liking CQ. I hope that one day you can get over your grudge. Till then I would politely like to ask you to refrain from using me or attacking my character in order serve your own personal vendettas against a man that I have never even met.

I am not an appropriate vicarious outlet for ancient rivalries or residual hate.

God bless

Im not saying that Jesus gave him the cancer for being a malicious prick

That's exactly what you're saying.....get a grip dude!

no thats not what i was saying. I believe i made it clear that i was not saying that, when I said "I'm not saying".

Thank you though for thinking that you know what im saying better than I know what im saying. Im glad you corrected me too, because obviously when i wrote, "i'm not saying", I didnt know what i was saying. Thank God you knew what i was saying though. I rest better knowing that you know what im saying better than i know what im saying, and you will always be there to let me know what im saying.

You know what im saying?

Now I take comfort in knowing that im the better person.

pretty sure that pride is a deadly sin

shortly after i found jesus one of my "enemies" was diagnosed with cancer.

jesus dosnt give anyone cancer anymore than you wishing your 'enemy' had cancer gives it to him. what this post proves however is that you are just a malicious as your enemy

that is unless your a troll which is highly likely

you are the poor recipient of a public education. You totally misread that. I never wished it on anyone. I too doubt that Jesus just gives cancer, but hey you cant really say for sure now can you? Unless you are saying that you understand all the mysteries of religion, science, and spirituality. Which I highly doubt you are that blessed, especially considering your obvious inability to correctly understand my post.

I think jesus said it best.... "he who can not readeth, shall perish in ignoranceth"

you are the poor recipient of a public education. You totally misread that. I never wished it on anyone. I too doubt that Jesus just gives cancer, but hey you cant really say for sure now can you? Unless you are saying that you understand all the mysteries of religion, science, and spirituality. Which I highly doubt you are that blessed, especially considering your obvious inability to correctly understand my post.

I think jesus said it best.... "he who can not readeth, shall perish in ignoranceth"

i read it perfectly thank you and its not hard, as you seem to imagine it is, to read between the lines

either way you have alot to be educated on yourself as regards the religon you profess to have 'found' as it seems to have completely left out forgiveness being good and retribution being bad

finally all the scientific evidence suggests that jesus does not give cancer

other than that though good troll it will probably go on for quite some pages