banesanura

Tell your wife/gf NOT to call me.

...unless she wants to set up an appt...;)

While I understand its part of the territorial nature, I have no idea why women insist on calling me to check on their husbands or boyfriends.

Wouldn't it make more sense just to talk with him?

I litterally had a woman call me today asking if "x name" set up an appointment. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about and it concerns me that she would do the following:

1. Go through his phone
2. Google search my number
3. Call me and ask me stupid questions

I would never go through my BF/GF's phone. If I had suspicions, I'd talk to him about it or end it and part ways, no reason to lose your composure by being insecure and harassing other people. What did she want me to tell her?

My RANT and QUESTION:

Women AND Men: Do you consider your BF/GF being submissive to a dominatrix cheating?

There is no nudity (on my part), no sex of any kind, no touching of the genitals besides punching.

It's just role play with physical pain.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

It would hurt my feelings. If they didn't tell me they were into that sort of fun beforehand, then I would probably end it. I believe in communication. Hiding something like that would, in my heart, be cheating if it wasn't discussed prior...
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

IMO... if men are coming to you, regardless if there is no sexual intercourse, they are seaking some sort of sexual pleasure.

I am not the jealous type, but I can imagine it would set some people off a bit, especially if they had no idea their SO was into that type of play.

My ex. husband used to rant and rave about how disgusting it was that pregnant women would pose nude.... just before our divorce (while cleaning out the closets) I found nudes of pregnant women. I didn't understand, don't care now, but at the time it was difficult for me to wrap my head around it.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Oh and I forgot to say:

I always wait a few hours call the client back, generally the wife/gf is in their presence when she calls, midst fight.

In the conversation: I tell him to talk to his spouse and explain what is going on, because she called me inquiring about his activity. I advise them that if that shit happens again I won't see him.

I'm not going to be the middle of other people's martial problems.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Agree with both of you the fact that it was an act that was kept hidden from the spouse.

For the most part, women are pretty open minded with their spouse, we just need to KNOW whats going on inside your head.

We aren't great at mind reading, but then again, men aren't that great at communicating their thoughts....
Best Girl Scout Ever.

It would hurt my feelings. If they didn't tell me they were into that sort of fun beforehand, then I would probably end it. I believe in communication. Hiding something like that would, in my heart, be cheating if it wasn't discussed prior...

I think we need to talk. Ya know how the relish and the Ramen seems to disappear really really fast? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

For the most part, women are pretty open minded with their spouse, we just need to KNOW whats going on inside your head.

We aren't great at mind reading, but then again, men aren't that great at communicating their thoughts....

To your gender I say:
Kettle. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It isn't the behavior, it's the secretiveness that makes it cheating.
Whether it's sex, dinner, or getting beaten up; If you are hiding it, it's cheating.

Although I can see why some guys would want to hide the fact that they enjoy being dominated from their wife.;)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I think we need to talk. Ya know how the relish and the Ramen seems to disappear really really fast? :P

I don't get it... :$
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

What do you do for a living?

Check out her profile... she has a link to her job.

g

for some reason i dont think she is a chef:D

edited....

DOH... she used to have a different link on there... ooops :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

if men are coming to you without their wives' blessings, it IS cheating and you ARE in the middle of peoples' marital problems. all jobs have some sort of baggage and yours happens to be pissed off wives. suck it up.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

if men are coming to you without their wives' blessings, it IS cheating and you ARE in the middle of peoples' marital problems. all jobs have some sort of baggage and yours happens to be pissed off wives. suck it up.

+1
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Sounds to me like it is just the nature of the business. If you don't like the calls from angry wives/girlfriends, perhaps you should require them to meet you in person before providing service to their significant other.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs