rushmc

Why it is different this time around?

MORE insults! Fantastic! A racial discrimination supporter hurling racist accusations at somebody who DOESN'T support racial discrimination! Priceless! Psychological projection at its best! Somebody - call Dr. Phil!

And no answer about the media query from RUSHMC. Mark - she doesn't like your question. Here - I'll ask another one.

How does "How does it feel to break a barrier?" compare as an opening question with "Are you qualified for this job?" in an interview? From the same interviewer. How does that compare? If the same Fox News interviewer asked the former to Gov. Palin and the latter to President-Elect Obama, would that be evidence of their bias, do you think?

:D

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

MORE insults! Fantastic! A racial discrimination supporter hurling racist accusations at somebody who DOESN'T support racial discrimination! Priceless! Psychological projection at its best! Somebody - call Dr. Phil!

Whhhheeee at least you are educated enough to know what it is when you live it, yet try to tell me I am projecting??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have been hiding behind that no discrimination bullshit for years Vinnie. As I said, someday, a person in this country may actually be judged on their abilities to get into schools and get jobs and not on their race or on their sex. I don’t think you have reached that point yet... nor have so many others. To continually proclaim that you do not support discrimination, yet would do away with the programs put in place to alleviate the reality of racism and sexism in this country is duplicitous.
As I said, IF there is truly equal education and equal opportunity for everyone... THEN affirmative action needs to be put in the trash bin of history... as was slavery... as was the discriminatory voting laws of much of the south.... as was the ban on women voting for the first half of this country’s history.

Oh and by the way.. you are3 part of the POWER ELITE officer corp... of a military that STILL discriminates against americans. Tell most women in the military there is no discrimination.. or the thousands of gay people who serve honorably that there is no discrimination.

You do realize though who the biggest supporters of your brand of "non-discrimination" is don’t you????

http://cofcc.org/?p=1742

Did you an expect an answer?

Running from the facts with their tails between their legs whilst howling insults at their opposition has been the trademark of the left for years.

Facing the fact that the mainstream media is biased as HELL in their favor is something they simply lack the courage to do.

:S

She will not nor did I expect her to. Your points in various posts are rigtht on the money, along with your Mike.

Points been made, cant change the facts so yet again I will shake my head and walk away, while thinking of the next letter I am writing to my congressmen while wishing I had yet another media supscription I could drop( but there are none left):S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Points been made, cant change the facts so yet again I will shake my head and walk away, while thinking of the next letter I am writing to my congressmen while wishing I had yet another media supscription I could drop( but there are none left)

Oh come on... You will never give up your "subscription" to Lush Rimjobs EIB site... and I am sure you praying that SOMEONE will hire Ann Coulter so you can wait for her every word that is music to YOUR ears.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

More projection! Fantastic!

I love being proven correct. Feels great!

You've yet to answer RUSHMC's query - guess you don't like it. I was hoping you'd answer mine about the two introductory questions to an interview...I guess you don't like those either.

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

At least she finally admitted she supports racial discrimination! Most liberals run like cowards when confronted with that fact. Again - running like cowards is what one would expect from worthless scumbags that attack 17 year olds during political campaigns, eh? I'm actually proud she finally answered. Must feel somewhat liberating for her. A true standout on the left!

Now we have to work on getting them to face the facts about their beloved media...

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

How many of the dollars he's spending were donated *specifically* to pay for the inaugural expenses? Would you suggest he not spend those dollars on the activity for which they were donated?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

How many of the dollars he's spending were donated *specifically* to pay for the inaugural expenses? Would you suggest he not spend those dollars on the activity for which they were donated?

Blues,
Dave

Not the point
I beleieve almost all moneies from both inaugrals were or are donated.

The question is, when Bush had his shindig the dollars were exessive. How many poor and hungry could be helped. That is how the AP and major new outlets reported on it.

Bush's was around 40M, Obama's around 150M

Why not report it the same way?
Abraham Lincoln

Your own quoted sources said that the $150M includes security expenses while the $40M did not.

If you're going to throw numbers around, at least compare apples to apples.

The first links speak to the specific numbers. Fact remains (even though you want to ignore it) that Obamas party (not counting security) will cost way more than Bush's. It is being reported differently. Why?
Abraham Lincoln

You've yet to answer RUSHMC's query - guess you don't like it. I was hoping you'd answer mine about the two introductory questions to an interview...I guess you don't like those either.

Answer them for yourself. You already have in your mind. You seem good at doing that pondering your navel thing.

It’s not my fault that you and Marc (and others) see that all of the media is out to get you poor misunderestimated conservatives. Please stick to the fringe right media that is more friendly to your ears... where seldom if ever is heard a far right conservatives discouraging word. Not to worry guys.. you don’t have to listen to the majority of media that does walk the middle of the road with a bit of a slant to the left of some, there will always be FAUX News that will be happy to tell you what your poor fringe right conservative ears need to hear. The sources that YOU seem to think are fair and balanced.. so not lean to the right.. they are completely fallen over for the right.

At that time there were people (probably most of them liberals) who objected to the cost. For some of them, it was an honest reflection of what they thought was excessive, for others, it was sour grapes.

There were probably conservatives who thought it was excessive, but just didn't mention it, because they wanted to support their candidate.

Maybe the same thing is happening this time around. Not every liberal is right, not every conservative is wrong, and vice versa. But harping on this again and again is, frankly, ridiculous.

We could go into a detailed analysis of the effects of inflation on both the events and the security, as well as a comparison of event vs. security for each one, keeping in mind the ratios. Gotta keep the ratios in mind.

Or we could just keep slinging shit and hoping that some of it sticks. :S

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Again no answers! Amazing!

The Economist, BBC and the WSJ are my main sources of news, BTW.

I'm still proud of your admission that you support racial discrimination. It's a start...now if you'd face the music about the media next...

:S

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

At least she finally admitted she supports racial discrimination! Most liberals run like cowards when confronted with that fact. Again - running like cowards is what one would expect from worthless scumbags that attack 17 year olds during political campaigns, eh? I'm actually proud she finally answered. Must feel somewhat liberating for her. A true standout on the left!

I explained that to you YEARS ago Vinny but your selective hearing only hears what YOU want to hear. In the general scheme of things.. those who have been discriminated AGAINST by Affirmative Action are far more capable of getting what they need to succeed than those that have been helped by it. I know that you are trying to "CONSERVE" the old ways and new things don’t sit well in flyover land . Affirmative action was put in place to rid us of universities and workplaces that were exclusionary to most that did not look like YOU. The military you belong to led the way to integrating racially and helped to change this country. BUT that military still does not give equal access to all jobs and classifications based on gender. It still discriminates against THOUSANDS of its members who have served our country as exemplary members just because of who they are attracted to in their private lives. You claim to be non discriminatory but the FACTS are you do. You really do need a big ole ladder to climb down from that big ole horse.

The "joke" would have been funnier if you'd said, "So, Obama's a dangerous man?"

I find it interesting that all the closet racists are using the word "nigger" all of a sudden in the context of "jokes". If you want to come out and call Obama a dirty nigger, just man up and do it. Don't be such a pussy, stand by your ignorant convictions.

- Dan G

>Fact remains (even though you want to ignore it) that Obamas party (not
>counting security) will cost way more than Bush's. It is being reported
>differently. Why?

The fact is that it is not. Your own post proves that there is a big stink over it.

The more important question is - why do you PERCEIVE it to be different? Is it merely because he's a democrat?

>Fact remains (even though you want to ignore it) that Obamas party (not
>counting security) will cost way more than Bush's. It is being reported
>differently. Why?

The fact is that it is not. Your own post proves that there is a big stink over it.

The more important question is - why do you PERCEIVE it to be different? Is it merely because he's a democrat?

I do not percieve anything.

Look at the links.
I already said I unerstand that it is donated moneies. They want to through money away I dont care.

But, YOU DID answer the question billvon. You at least are honest as you nailed the reason.

I defy you find one CBS, NBC, ABC, AP, CNN, MSNBC or any other snippet that speaks to the high cost and what good that money could do for charity. At least at the same level seen for Bush.

It is your perception that is skewed by eyes wide shut......
Abraham Lincoln

The estimated cost without security is $45 million. Still a lot of money, but not that much more than Bush's second inauguration (estimated at a little over $40 million).

Why didn't you answer the post I put in earlier about some of the reasons? Or are you really just trolling for someone to say something mea-culpa-ish about being a racist liberal fuck or something like that? It's not going to happen.

Discussions should proceed. They should not consist of one person waiting for the other to say "the right thing." That's what irritating college professors do, and it used to drive me nuts. They'd want me to come to the same conclusion they did. Ain't gonna happen. You want me to evaluate the facts, I'll do it using my own darn biases. We all have them.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The estimated cost without security is $45 million. Still a lot of money, but not that much more than Bush's second inauguration (estimated at a little over $40 million).

Why didn't you answer the post I put in earlier about some of the reasons? Or are you really just trolling for someone to say something mea-culpa-ish about being a racist liberal fuck or something like that? It's not going to happen.

Discussions should proceed. They should not consist of one person waiting for the other to say "the right thing." That's what irritating college professors do, and it used to drive me nuts. They'd want me to come to the same conclusion they did. Ain't gonna happen. You want me to evaluate the facts, I'll do it using my own darn biases. We all have them.

Wendy W.

I have not once complained or bitched about the money. If donors and Obama want to spend that I really dont care. I do care about how DIFFERENTLY different parties are reported on by our oh so un-bias media.

Sorry if I hit a nerve making a valid point
Abraham Lincoln