JohnRich

Who will the liberals hate once Obama is in power?

There has been so much hate spewed by the liberals against President George Bush, I'm just wondering: Upon who are they going to vent their hatred once he's gone? Who will they attack when things don't go right? Who will they blame for mistakes and corruption?

I watched Dennis Miller on Fox last night hypothesize that on January 22nd or 23rd, people were going to start acting in a new wave of violence since their focus of hatred (the President) will have been removed... :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Obama's been untouchable.

During the elections anyone who said anything bad about him people (not Obama or his staff) instantly started throwing the race card. So much so that people were scared to speak as they were afraid they'd be deemed racist. :S

We'll have to wait and see if that holds true now he got the job.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

During the elections anyone who said anything bad about him people (not Obama or his staff) instantly started throwing the race card. So much so that people were scared to speak as they were afraid they'd be deemed racist.

What was amazing was the amount of people who actually were so fucking stupid to actually show their innate racism... very surprising indeed. Usually those kind of bigots do a very good job of keeping the REAL inner bigot couped up.

But what about other things unrelated to that?
Who will you blame when Israelis and Palestinians continue to fight?
Israelis and Palestinians
Who will you blame when Iran continues to threaten Israel and the United States?
Iran, Israel, and the United States

How'd I do on those two?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

During the elections anyone who said anything bad about him people (not Obama or his staff) instantly started throwing the race card. So much so that people were scared to speak as they were afraid they'd be deemed racist.

What was amazing was the amount of people who actually were so fucking stupid to actually show their innate racism... very surprising indeed. Usually those kind of bigots do a very good job of keeping the REAL inner bigot couped up.

Ah, yes...because ANY criticism of the Chosen One just *HAD* to be due to racism, right?

Your post proves his point.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

There has been so much hate spewed by the liberals against President George Bush, I'm just wondering: Upon who are they going to vent their hatred once he's gone? Who will they attack when things don't go right? Who will they blame for mistakes and corruption?

There's always the devil.... And that English chef who shouts at everybody on his "reality" show. Anything else we can probably blame on Vladimir Putin.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Well, this sort of thinking finally explains what "conservative" means. The first law of conservatism must be that hatred is conserved.
That's too bad because that means that you guys think that you can never rid yourselves of hatred.
I can't speak for everyone but when this lib has a splinter in his ass, he hates it. But when that pain in the ass is gone, so is the hatred. Why, its absence is damn near euphoric. I feel haaaappyyyyyyyy!!:P

And that English chef who shouts at everybody on his "reality" show.

I have seen parts of a couple episodes of that recently. My wife really likes it. Killer Chef or something like that.

The guy is just a mean bastard. He's worse than what I've seen of the one dude on American Idol. I don't get at all why people watch "reality" TV. I find it very not like real life, or normal life, or . . . you know what I mean.

Maybe I hang with the sweetest circle of friends on Earth; because I don't know anybody who is as nasty as just about everybody on "reality" TV.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Ah, so that's who you'll continue to blame for the financial crises.

Who will you blame when you can't get the troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan on schedule?
Who will you blame when the Social Security system continues to go bankrupt?
Who will you blame when Iran continues to threaten Israel and the United States?
Who will you blame when the government doesn't provide free health care to all citizens?
Who will you blame when global warming continues to increase?
Who will you blame when gasoline prices go up?

YOU own the House of Representatives.
YOU own the Senate.
YOU own the Presidency.
YOU own the Cabinet.

Who will you blame?

ooooooh...Nice free verse!

You should bring that post to a poetry reading.

:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

There’s a lot to hate. Eight years of incompetence has generated a long list. I suppose there are some liberals who hate for purely ideological reasons, just like some of our friends here on the far right.

There’s a lot to hate. Eight years of incompetence has generated a long list. I suppose there are some liberals who hate for purely ideological reasons, just like some of our friends here on the far right.

Ahh the platitudes

So I will ask you, what SPECIFIC ACTIONS show him to be incompetent? Not actions you do not agree with but those that prove or indicate incompetence.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Ahh the platitudes

So I will ask you, what SPECIFIC ACTIONS show him to be incompetent? Not actions you do not agree with but those that prove or indicate incompetence.

fuck me, can you really be asking this question?

Are you a 24%er?

Ahh the platitudes

fuck me,no, I pass on this one can you really be asking this question?

Are you a 24%er?

Cangrats

You are the first to avoid specifics of your opinion.

As predicted......
Abraham Lincoln

Some combination of Obama himself and congress. This liberal has already been betrayed by him, and in more ways than one.>:(

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

YOURGlorious leader.. YOUR president has buried us in something that is so profound.. that it will take a generation at least to dig out of it.

Who will you blame when you can't get the troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan on schedule?
Who will you blame when the government doesn't provide free health care to all citizens?

YOU own the Senate.
YOU own the Presidency.
YOU own the Cabinet.

Who will you blame?

Oh, don't worry. We'll still blame the repub's for all of this since they left us with a hole deep enough we won't even have a chance of getting out of it for quite some time. If we crawl halfway out of it, I'll be thankful, but I'm not expecting any miracles to happen since YOUR people left the biggest pile of poo in history to dig out from under! :S So, to sum it up and answer your question, I think I'll still blame the republicans, thanks.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

same people that I hated before. Right wing conservative Christians that are trying to fuck up my country by spewing rhetoric into the government and school systems.

Right wing neo-conservatives that propagate hate around the world, start wars, perpetuate the wars that are already ongoing.

Right wing fuckups in the government that block sensible bills from going through - bills that might help all Americans instead of just corporations.

A - FRICKIN - MEN TO ALL OF THAT, TK!!!!
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Ahh the platitudes

Are you a 24%er?

Cangrats

As predicted......

It wouldn't matter what I wrote here, your closed mind is like a closed book, just a block of wood and I can't reason with a block of wood.

(credits to Confucius)

YOURGlorious leader.. YOUR president has buried us in something that is so profound.. that it will take a generation at least to dig out of it.

YOU own the Senate.
YOU own the Presidency.
YOU own the Cabinet.

Who will you blame?

Oh, don't worry. We'll still blame the repub's for all of this since they left us with a hole deep enough we won't even have a chance of getting out of it for quite some time. If we crawl halfway out of it, I'll be thankful, but I'm not expecting any miracles to happen since YOUR people left the biggest pile of poo in history to dig out from under! :S So, to sum it up and answer your question, I think I'll still blame the republicans, thanks.

Well, to be fair (and here is my answer to the OP) the liberals would be taking a page from the Republican playbook. Remember how the Bush supporters tried to blame everything bad that happened in the Bush administration on Bill Clinton?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

YOU own the Senate.
YOU own the Presidency.
YOU own the Cabinet.

Who will you blame?

ooooooh...Nice free verse!

You should bring that post to a poetry reading.

:P

Agree, has a nice Allen Ginsberg touch to it.

. . =(_8^(1)

Ahh the platitudes

fuck me, can you really be asking this question?

Are you a 24%er?

He's dead serious. It’s a truly talented person who relies on the fine art of "parsing" to continue the delusion.

Ahh the platitudes

Are you a 24%er?

Cangrats

As predicted......

It wouldn't matter what I wrote here, your closed mind is like a closed book, just a block of wood and I can't reason with a block of wood.

(credits to Confucius)

LMFAO :D:D

My mind is closed???:D

Block of wood??? (nice PA by the way) :D:D

I gave you a chance to explain the platitudes. YOU could not do it

:D:D

Abraham Lincoln

Ahh the platitudes

Are you a 24%er?

Cangrats

As predicted......

(credits to Confucius)

LMFAO :D:D

My mind is closed???:D

Block of wood??? (nice PA by the way) :D:D

I gave you a chance to explain the platitudes. YOU could not do it

:D:D

You cannot envisage bush doing wrong because of your ideology, you view (bush = good) as an axiom. Changing your view would be a greater challenge than Galileo had persuading the Pope to believe in heliocentrism.