BillyVance

PETA SUCKS!!

people who hunt for food or out of necessity, then fair enough, who am I to say they shouldn't.... but people who hunt purely for the thrill of killing and nothing else are weapons grade cockspanners

Again with the male genitalia!... ??? :S
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...and I have no problem eating what someone else shoots.

I shot a skunk the other day.....

So go eat it, Bon Apetit.;)

Kill it, and you better eat it.

Oh, cool, warped, ur back. Now go answer that thread where you shed your brilliance upon us and stated that Obama has been a US Senator for 2 years and that's it; no mention of him being one for 4 years this January or him being an Ill. Senator since 97 before that.

Please post where I stated what you just said.

Are you delusional, or are you just trying very hard to misrepresent what others actually say?

Not delusional, confused you with Gawain. Gawain did say that, admitted error. My bad, thought it was you - was not.

I don't hunt but am not against it. Hunting is necessary. However, I find the pic distasteful and disturbing.

I guess I agree with you. I don't hunt but I do support hunting; and I think that those folks should probably just do what they're going to do (hunt) without feeling the need to make a juvenile point about it.

However... These may be people who have been hounded, harassed, and otherwise victimized by the maniac zealots at PETA (and there is no getting around it; that is what they are). We have no way of knowing, but it's possible that these are people whom PETA really did stuff to fuck over. Maybe PETA really was asking for it.
Imaginations on fire

This is simply amazing what a big deal some of you have made of a few posed dead rabbits.

Now we're to the point that rabbit hunters are bound to be serial killers!

Ha! This is actually a very amusing thread, and reveals more about the wackiness of anti-hunters, then any evil from hunters.

Like I said before. I'm not against hunting. Hell if you offered to take me hunting I'd accept. But your not going to catch me posing my kill in some distasteful manner to take a pic. This debate isn't even about hunting. This is about the two fuckers in the pic being every bit as stupid as those folks at PETA who throw paint on people wearing furs. It's childish and only serves to increase tension.

So when are you inviting over to try that recipe?
www.FourWheelerHB.com

>and I think that those folks should probably just do what they're going to do (hunt)
>without feeling the need to make a juvenile point about it.

Agreed. Full stop. Someone else being more juvenile does not justify hunters being juvenile.

No, I went further when I said that perhaps the reason behind the photo was to jam it up PETA's ass, because it's possible--nay, likely--that PETA has interfered with them, harassed them, possibly even engaged in intimidation or sabotage.

I can see why they may have a hard-on against PETA.
Imaginations on fire

>I went further when I said that perhaps the reason behind the photo was to jam
>it up PETA's ass . . .

Well, if juvenile behavior is grounds for juvenile behavior, PETA is now within its rights to try to ban hunting wherever that picture was taken - to teach those asshat hunters a lesson.

>I went further when I said that perhaps the reason behind the photo was to jam
>it up PETA's ass . . .

Well, if juvenile behavior is grounds for juvenile behavior, PETA is now within its rights to try to ban hunting wherever that picture was taken - to teach those asshat hunters a lesson.

Uh, no. In order to have a ban on hunting, one would need to justify it rationally, not base it simply on a juvenile vendetta.

And this probably started with an asshat-inspired attempt to ban these guys from being free to hunt in the first place.
Imaginations on fire

>Uh, no. In order to have a ban on hunting, one would need to justify it rationally,
>not base it simply on a juvenile vendetta.

But . . . but . . . you just said that juvenile vendettas were fine as long as they were in response to something else juvenile! Make up your mind, man!

>And this probably started with an asshat-inspired attempt to ban these guys from
>being free to hunt in the first place.

Naah. I think it started when these asshats tortured a coyote to death (say, by cutting off its feet and seeing if it could run away) and were caught by a PETA activist. You SUPPORT people like that? For shame!

no, i tried to develope a small penis obsession to enable me to, but sadly i couldn't :(

seems you succeeded in your online name you big bad swooper, you

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Psychologists refer to compensation theory to explain such behavior. Same goes with driving a massively lifted truck, driving a 200,000 dollar sports car, etc....

Ah yes, the "small dick" theory from the anti-hunting bunch. That's always a favorite. I just wonder why the anti-hunters are so obsessed about the dick size of hunters...

So, according to you, someone who drives a large truck must have a small dick.
Well, I drive a small Volkswagen Beetle - so what does that say to you about the size of my dick?

And if that means that I have a HUGE dick, then how does that square with the idea of gun guys having small dicks? I'm confused. Is dick size related to guns, or to motor vehicles? If the two are at odds with each other, which takes precedence over the other?

Oh, and look at that cute baby lizard I found in my kitchen this morning (photo attached). Since, according to you, I'm primed to be an evil serial killer, I wonder if I should just squish him dead in my fist? If you'll admit that you've been wrong in this thread, maybe I'll exert some compassion and let him live...

Oh, and look at that cute baby lizard I found in my kitchen this morning (photo attached). Since, according to you, I'm primed to be an evil serial killer, I wonder if I should just squish him dead in my fist? If you'll admit that you've been wrong in this thread, maybe I'll exert some compassion and let him live...

That's too weird. You found that gecko and last night, I found a chameleon on my kitchen floor! I found him before my cat did, fortunately, caught him in my hands (little guy was was less than 2 inches long and so scrawny!) and put him outside where he has a chance at living. No heartless killer with no respect for life, here.
Imaginations on fire

Apparently there is no reason...except to make you smile.

Well that's pretty goofy.

Quote: "the bunny is not just for walking around - they are expecting hikers to climb its 20 foot sides and relax on its belly."

Some skydiver has GOT to make a landing on top of that thing.

That's too weird. You found that gecko and last night, I found a chameleon on my kitchen floor! I found him before my cat did, fortunately, caught him in my hands (little guy was was less than 2 inches long and so scrawny!) and put him outside where he has a chance at living. No heartless killer with no respect for life, here.

Actually, these kinds of lizards are called anoles. The come in green and brown varieties, that I know of. They hang around the windows at night to catch bugs attracted to the light. Along with the tree frogs (attached).

I was just kidding about squishing mine. In fact, their tails are designed to fall off easily, and continue to wiggle while detached, to distract prey while the rest of the lizard escapes to safety. And you'll notice in my photo that the little fellar still has his tail intact. That's how gently I handled him. Heck, I don't even kill snakes. So that's one of the reasons I find it so amusing that some of the anti-hunting folks here suggest that I must be someone who is evil and capable of becoming a serial killer.

The only thing I kill on a regular basis is cockroaches and fire ants. I don't pray for their souls either. Does that make me evil?

This ain't about bunnies but, it is about PETA. Those PETA folks have really 'lost it', now! They are now, wanting Ben & Jerry's, the big name ice cream folks, to use not less than 75% human breast milk in their ice cream, rather than cows milk! WHAT? What are they going to call it? 'Dolly's Boob Berry'? 'Aureola Almond'? They'll only serve 2-scoops... in a 'C'-cup! :S

Chuck

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals...

I have no problem with your organization, as long as you have no problem with mine:

Extraterrestrials Absorbing Really Tasty Humans (EARTH)

:D:D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

The religions and ethics of millions of people around the world, including those of millions of people who inhabited North America before disease and genocide wiped 95% of them out, would mandate doing just that.

Millions of people around the world worship rabbits?

Millions of people around the world revere a life, however small, especially when it feeds them.

Are there no recreational hunters reading this thread who identify with this? Sometimes I go out into the country with family members and our dogs in order to find, track and kill game birds; I hunt. I do it because it's how I was raised, and it's very enjoyable.

I don't do it because of a dire necessity for food, and I don't enjoy the fact of killing - especially if the bird was only winged/grounded & the dogs have to find it and we have to finish him off. BUT we always eat these birds and give thanks for them .... even if it's an old pheasant rooster with long spurs I'll hang him for a few days, then marinate him

When I dig into him at the table, I remember where we shot him and somehow I love the fact that I know exactly where he came from, what he ate, where he lived and how he died. As opposed to eating meat from a supermarket packed in plastic, all bright red and stamped in blue ...

Most hunters I know are ethical and careful about gun safety, seasons and bag limits and making sure the game doesn't suffer needlessly because we are lax in what we're doing, and we respect the lives we take.

This picture just kinda shat all over what I love about hunting. - pissed me off because these guys showed disrepect for their bagged game ... how long did it take to stage this picture? Did they at least bleed them first? Was the game then thrown into a cooler, dressed and turned into rabbit fricasee, or was it sacrificed to make a cute picture?

Thanks for your recipes, by the way. :)