Rookie120

And McCains VP is Palin

Tell me what budget he has kept balanced, surpluses he has created and most of all what he has given back to the people he serves?

Look out! Here comes another lame excuse or a 1 line zinger! Watch your heads!

My favorite is the one about we already had 8 years.

I don't plan to vote for Bush - right now it's between McCain and Obama (at least where I'm from).

McCain is from the same party, pushing the same platform, using the same tactics, with very similar promises. And, well... :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Experience is what you have done, not what you are going to do, so let’s judge her by what she has done as governor since that is not disputable.

Kept a balanced budget

Has a $5 Billion surplus

Gave back $1,200 to every citizen

Cut earmarks from the federal government each year by almost half.

So tell me again from a budget and economic standpoint what Obama has done? And don't give me the crap that he or any other candidate says that they are going to do.

She spent substantially more time as the mayor of Wasilla than she did as the governor of Alaska. What did she do to Wasilla's budget and debt?

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

So let me see if I understand, Palin was smart enough to go after revenue that the oil industry should be fairly paying to reduce the cost of government on the people she serves and that is a bad thing? My question is what has Obama done to do the same.

So, it's a good thing when Palin effectively increases taxes for businesses, but a bad thing when Obama proposes "eliminating special tax breaks for oil and gas companies" ("including repealing special expensing rules, foreign tax credit benefits, and manufacturing deductions for oil and gas firms").

Perhaps you can explain the consistency in your position, because it certainly isn't obvious.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

My favorite is the one about we already had 8 years.

I don't plan to vote for Bush - right now it's between McCain and Obama (at least where I'm from).

So, you're okay with Bush's policies, as long as they are implemented by someone else?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

?

“PER CAPITA” has nothing to do with my question and it still stands: Tell me what budget he has kept balanced, surpluses he has created and most of all what he has given back to the people he serves?

PER CAPITA has EVERYTHING to do with the relevance of your question.

Each Alaskan, under Palin's watch, takes more from the feds than a resident of any other state. DESPITE Alaska's having more natural resources than any other state.

MY taxes go to pay for Palin's infrastructure. Infrastructure that Alaskans can well afford to pay for themselves.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>Not true, try again.

Sorry, it is.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/taxdata/show/22685.html

> Is the "bridge" issue really the best shot you have?

No - I listed several others, that's just one of her more dishonest statements. Heck, she's STILL building the road to nowhere with your tax dollars!

>You know for a fact that since she has been there, earmarks have
>been reduced by almost half each year.

So her statement that she is against them is a lie? I guess it would be more accurate to say "I like them almost as much as the last governor."

>Compared to what Obama wants to do it is nothing.

In your words, "let’s judge her by what she has done as governor."

[>Kept a balanced budget

Not hard in the state with more natural resources (in value) than any other state.

----------------------------------------------------------
resorces that every tree hugger in the rest of the us won't let them touch. i bet they wouldn't need any fed money if they could just tap a little of the resorces.

?

“PER CAPITA” has nothing to do with my question and it still stands: Tell me what budget he has kept balanced, surpluses he has created and most of all what he has given back to the people he serves?

PER CAPITA has EVERYTHING to do with the relevance of your question.

Each Alaskan, under Palin's watch, takes more from the feds than a resident of any other state. DESPITE Alaska's having more natural resources than any other state.

MY taxes go to pay for Palin's infrastructure. Infrastructure that Alaskans can well afford to pay for themselves.

you right they do get more per person but they do have the largest land mass with the most untouchable resorces in the US

[>Kept a balanced budget

Not hard in the state with more natural resources (in value) than any other state.

resorces that every tree hugger in the rest of the us won't let them touch. i bet they wouldn't need any fed money if they could just tap a little of the resorces.

You mean like they did with their fishery? Just a little love tap there, eh?

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

No, it has no relevance to the question as it has nothing to do with what Obama has or has not done. I guess the reason that you can’t answer the question below is because the answer is NONE.

Tell me what government budget Obama has kept balanced, contingency fund he has created and most of all what he has given back to the people he serves?
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Sorry, it is.

No, it is not and you might want to check what you are using for your reference. Your statement was "gets more money from the US federal government than any other state.". Nowhere in that sentence do you say anything about Per Capita. You addressed that in your next paragraph.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

No, it has no relevance to the question. ?

Does. You only ignore it because it makes your position look really stupid. Which it is.

Alaska also gets $1.87 back from the feds for every $1 it sends in taxes. Alaska is subsidized by the rest of us and STILL Palin asks for earmarks.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>Your statement was "gets more money from the US federal
>government than any other state.". Nowhere in that sentence do you say
>anything about Per Capita.

Sorry, I was unclear. Most per capita, third most in _absolute_ dollars. (But give her a few more years and I'm sure she could have taken the gold.)

Well don't forget that Biden didn't think Obama was ready to lead and that it would be an honor to serve with or against McCain.

And Biden also thinks that HRC was a better choice than him as well for VP.

And that Lieberman thinks McCain is a better choice.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

>Your statement was "gets more money from the US federal
>government than any other state.". Nowhere in that sentence do you say
>anything about Per Capita.

Sorry, I was unclear. Most per capita, third most in _absolute_ dollars. (But give her a few more years and I'm sure she could have taken the gold.)

I dought that because Palin has reduced earmarks bo 50% and total dollars by 35%. seems to be going tj=he wrong way to make your statement true.

When there are no real replies available, CDIF (BDIF in this case) is always a good fallback.

It is a great reply. You have a politician saying he does not think someone from his own party is ready to lead.

You just want to ignore it since it hurts your candidate.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334