Skyrad

We decended from apes and monkeys...FACT?

WRONG Muslims do NOT worship the same God as do the Jews.

The Jews worship Jehovah

Muslims worship Allah...not the same at all.

Jews worship YHWH, not Jehovah. Unless, of course, you think that both names might actually reference the same god, in much the same way that YHVH and Allah do.

You would do well to learn something about Islam before making such foolish statements about it.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

That's nice. But how do you know this to be true??

I'm not sure what you were referring to, but whatever it was, its because God's words have made it very clear to those who have Spiritual understanding.

In your post you made statments. You never said how you arrived at those conclusions. That is my question.

So what you are saying is that you had "Spirtual understanding" so you were able to recognize that the KJV is the correct bible and all the others are not? Is that right?

Jews worship YHWH, not Jehovah. Unless, of course, you think that both names might actually reference the same god, in much the same way that YHVH and Allah do.

You would do well to learn something about Islam before making such foolish statement about it

I know enough about Islam to know its not worshipping the same God as does either the Jews or Christians.

Yahweh and Jehovah Tsidkenu are the same God...different names. There are also many otgher names for God Almighty, and Allah is NOT one of them. That name ( Allah) was only given by Mohammed in the 6th century....long after God's true name ( Jehovah or Yahweh) was given.

I'm not sure what you were referring to, but whatever it was, its because God's words have made it very clear to those who have Spiritual understanding.

In your post you made statments. You never said how you arrived at those conclusions. That is my question.

So what you are saying is that you had "Spirtual understanding" so you were able to recognize that the KJV is the correct bible and all the others are not? Is that right?

YES, that is preceisely correct.

YES, that is preceisely correct.

How did you get this "Spirtual understanding" before having read the bible? So that you were able to recognize the KJV as the ONE?? How do you know your "Spirtual understanding" is correct?

Whether one agrees with someones faith or not, the attacks (maybe not the correct term) or the laughing at someone who has faith in God, is depressing if not discusting :(

Why is it that those who do not beilieve are so threatened by those of strong faith (of which I am not one)? And I say threatened because I can not think of any other reason to do so[:/]

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I know enough about Islam to know its not worshipping the same God as does either the Jews or Christians.

Yahweh and Jehovah Tsidkenu are the same God...different names. There are also many otgher names for God Almighty, and Allah is NOT one of them. That name ( Allah) was only given by Mohammed in the 6th century....long after God's true name ( Jehovah or Yahweh) was given.

LOL

Do you even know what Allah means?

You have clearly demonstrated that you know nothing about Islam.

Are you so insecure in your own beliefs that you cannot handle the knowledge that Islam, everything about which you have proclaimed to hate, is a religion in which its practitioners worship the same god as the Jews?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Whether one agrees with someones faith or not, the attacks (maybe not the correct term) or the laughing at someone who has faith in God, is depressing if not discusting :(

Why is it that those who do not beilieve are so threatened by those of strong faith (of which I am not one)? And I say threatened because I can not think of any other reason to do so[:/]

Stop the presses!

mark the date...

I actually AGREE with rushmc!

:ph34r:
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

WRONG Muslims do NOT worship the same God as do the Jews.

The Jews worship Jehovah

Muslims worship Allah...not the same at all.

Ok, I'll admit that they are spelled differently.

It's NOT the same at all....and furthermore, Mohammed was a murderer of the Jews. He was not a prophet, and he only began his "false religion" about the year 600+ - a few years.

It uis totally a false religion worshipping a false god.

Same God, burning bush vs. burning meteorite, both times God picked a mountaineer to hand his rule book to. It's clearly the same MO.
Gabriel supposedly spoke to Muhammad because Gabriel's previous messages were apparently either misinterpreted or just flat out ignored. And you know, I'm thinking that we're due for another visit from ol' Gabrielus. Abraham's kids STILL aren't paying attention.

>Muslims do NOT worship the same God as do the Jews.
>The Jews worship Jehovah.

I never thought about that! Since they use different words for them, they must be different gods. (Of course you must believe as they do; Jehovah is right there in the one real Bible, the King James version.)

Come to think of it, Christians worship many different gods too. They worship the Lord, they worship God, they worship someone called the Father. That's three right there. Then there's the Holy Spirit, Jesus, Christ, the Nazarene and the Son of God. I remember singing hymns to Yahweh when I was in school.

But let's narrow it to the King James version of the Bible, since that's the one you consider authorized. There we have dozens:

Advocate - 1 John 2:1
Almighty - Revelation 1:8
Alpha - Revelation 1:8
Angel of the Lord - Genesis 16:7
Anointed One - Psalm 2:2
Bishop of Souls - 1 Peter 2:25
Bread of Life - John 6:35,48
Bridegroom - Matthew 9:15
Carpenter - Mark 6:3
Chief Shepherd - 1 Peter 5:4
The Christ - Matthew 1:16
Comforter - Jeremiah 8:18
Consolation of Israel - Luke 2:25
Cornerstone - Ephesians 2:20
Dayspring - Luke 1:78
Day Star - 2 Peter 1:19
Deliverer - Romans 11:26
Emmanuel - Matthew 1:23
Everlasting Father - Isaiah 9:6
Faithful and True Witness - Revelation 3:14
Foundation - Isaiah 28:16
Fountain - Zechariah 13:1
Friend of Sinners - Matthew 11:19
Gate for the Sheep - John 10:7
Gift of God - 2 Corinthians 9:15
God - John 1:1
Good Shepherd - John 10:11
Governor - Matthew 2:6
Great Shepherd - Hebrews 13:20
Guide - Psalm 48:14
Holy One of Israel - Isaiah 41:14
Horn of Salvation - Luke 1:69
Jehovah - Psalm 83:18
Jesus - Matthew 1:21
King of Israel - Matthew 27:42
King of Kings - 1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 19:16
Lamb of God - John 1:29
Last Adam - 1 Corinthians 15:45
Lion of the Tribe of Judah - Revelation 5:5
Lord of Lords - 1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 19:16
Master - Matthew 23:8
Mediator - 1 Timothy 2:5
Messiah - John 1:41
Mighty God - Isaiah 9:6
Morning Star - Revelation 22:16
Nazarene - Matthew 2:23
Passover Lamb - 1 Corinthians 5:7
Potentate - 1 Timothy 6:15
Priest - Hebrews 4:15
Prince of Peace - Isaiah 9:6
Purifier - Malachi 3:3
Rabbi - John 1:49
Ransom - 1 Timothy 2:6
Refuge - Isaiah 25:4
Righteousness - Jeremiah 23:6
Rock - Deuteronomy 32:4
Root of David - Revelation 22:16
Rose of Sharon - Song of Solomon 2:1
Sacrifice - Ephesians 5:2
Savior - 2 Samuel 22:47; Luke 1:47
Second Adam - 1 Corinthians 15:47
Seed of Abraham - Galatians 3:16
Seed of David - 2 Timothy 2:8
Seed of the Woman - Genesis 3:15
Shepherd - 1 Peter 2:25
Shiloh - Genesis 49:10
Son of Mary - Mark 6:3
Teacher - Matthew 26:18
Wonderful Counselor - Isaiah 9:6

Acording to the Bible, Adam (of Adam and Eve fame) apparently died when he was 930 years old. Since the world has only been around for 6 days (cos we're in the sixth day right now), Adam must have predated God by about oh... 930 years. And in God years that a bazzilion million trillion earth years.
:S

Thanks for clearing that up! :S:S:S:D

. . =(_8^(1)

You all don't know how it all works. Let me explain it ...

And while you're at it please remember to explain what leggy lizards I can breed my slow worms with! Li'l guys are getting horny, so let's not keep them waiting, eh?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You all don't know how it all works. Let me explain it ...

And while you're at it please remember to explain what leggy lizards I can breed my slow worms with! Li'l guys are getting horny, so let's not keep them waiting, eh?

And while you're at it please remember to ask a biologist what capable of interbreeding means. I really wish some people could evolve beyond pessimistic trolls ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Why is it that those who do not beilieve are so threatened humored by those of strong faith (of which I am not one)?

One small change, and your question becomes the answer.

I believe your change strengthens my point[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

A reptile losing it's legs would be micro. A reptile becoming a mammal would be macro.

Micro evolution occurs within a species. Macro evolution occurs when a species becomes a completely different species (that is incapable of interbreeding).

It's a very simple question. If my legless slow worms are a product of your 'micro evolution,' where are the normal lizards running around that my slow worms can interbreed with? Dammit I want to see some freaky lizard sex!

A reptile losing it's legs would be micro. A reptile becoming a mammal would be macro.

Micro evolution occurs within a species. Macro evolution occurs when a species becomes a completely different species (that is incapable of interbreeding).

It's a very simple question. If my legless slow worms are a product of your 'micro evolution,' where are the normal lizards running around that my slow worms can interbreed with? Dammit I want to see some freaky lizard sex!

Whether two populations are capable of interbreeding is based on the amount of genetic differences. Find yourself a lizard with legs that has enough genetic similarities to your legless lizard ...

PS: At no point did I state capable of having sexual relations. So don't get to excited ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

It would be stupid to dedicate your whole life to a theory that has no evidence. Deitys and creationism has been around for thousands of years and in that time not one shred of evidence has been found to support them. It is unreasonable to believe in any deity or creationism. If science had a similar theory that had been around for as long and also had no evidence, it would not be taken very seriously.

Something cannot come out of nothing. No science has ever been able to make something out of nothing, and by nothing I dont mean space of nothingness...I mean NOTHING. I think the initial spark of life was created, and evoltion has ben the natural progression of this existance.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

The original manuscripts were guided by the hand of God to come together in London England

And thats all the evidence thats required as far as I'm concerned. B|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

By the way currently quantum physics is pointing at the spiritual world. Check this movie:

Subject: what the bleep...down the rabbit hole
To: [email protected]

part 1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=tSk51Lp-vHU
part 2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ut4JNzWgjaA
part 3 http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFqgSf7GDjI
part 4 http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQe0oiaBssg
part 5 http://youtube.com/watch?v=qlomn1Hc_VM
part 6 http://youtube.com/watch?v=IVWaRNk-dR0 X
part 7 http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ef34C4WKmb4
part 8 http://youtube.com/watch?v=4uKCj1zTbQg&feature=related
part 9 http://youtube.com/watch?v=TlCozQvvcl0&feature=related
part 10 http://youtube.com/watch?v=M3Mu4ziPf3A&feature=related
part 11 http://youtube.com/watch?v=_VEJt3wrOlk
part 12 http://youtube.com/watch?v=lTZjIVR6TLI&feature=related
part 13 http://youtube.com/watch?v=lD-3wK3hZYw&feature=related
part 14 http://youtube.com/watch?v=JWXJUNkkKj0&feature=related
part 15 http://youtube.com/watch?v=kjLYv-fiaxw
part 16 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyTK46635gM

PHYSICISTS
William Tiller, Ph.D.
Amit Goswami, Ph.D.
John Hagelin, Ph.D.
Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D.
Dr. David Albert

NEUROLOGISTS, ANESTHESIOLOGISTS & PHYSICIANS

Dr. Masaru Emoto
Stuart Hameroff M.D.
Dr. Jeffrey Satinover
Andrew B. Newberg, M.D.
Dr. Daniel Monti
Dr. Joseph Dispenza

MOLECULAR BIOLOGY

Dr. Candace Pert

SPIRITUAL TEACHERS, MYSTICS AND SCHOLARS

Ramtha
Miceal Ledwith, Ph.D.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Find yourself a lizard with legs that has enough genetic similarities to your legless lizard ...

I think that's your job. You made the claim, you surely must know of legless and legged liards that can interbreed, or were you just making it up?

Whether two populations are capable of interbreeding is based on the amount of genetic differences... PS: At no point did I state capable of having sexual relations.

If they can't have sex, then they are functionally incapable of interbreeding.

Also, this exchange highlights the contradictory nature of your definition of micro/macro. You've defined it as both the point of speciation, and the point where two species become incapable of interbreeding. Which is it?