normiss

And we thought dizzie.com was weird???

Although those are all quotes from really misinformed people, not all religious people are that stupid. Doesn't matter which religion, pick one, anyone and you'll have people like that. Same with people who claim no religion.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I didnt bother reading all of em, but this HAS to be the funniest one!

I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!

:D
Remster

I dont know Chris. I'll side with AD on this one: there are stupid people everywhere.

You so set me up for a really good joke, but I think I'll refrain.:D

I think I prefer the Chris with the headhackes. He was much less of a smart ass. ;)
Remster

Oh, then you will enjoy the Chris that may come. That's dumber Chris. Why you ask? In my quest to become de-drugged:S, I have just started to cut back on a neurologic drug that helped me with my confusion and memory problems. I should be completely off this drug in about 2 weeks. We shall see if I can handle it. You may find me very entertaining.:D

I didnt bother reading all of em, but this HAS to be the funniest one!

I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!

:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome