Skyrad

Should Europe and the rest of the world disarm the USA

Well, I think its time we disarmed the Americans and turned their guns into ploughshears for the third world countries. What do you as a responsible member of the world think. If they can't play nicely then we need to make sure they do!

Well, I'm sure this was posted tongue-in-cheek (and I've not read the rest of the thread, yet), but....

Do you perhaps recall some events from a few hundred years back at a place called Concord? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That was not what I tried to say. Just thought that it was funny that someone kind of threathend "the rest of the world" with brutal force because "the rest of the world didn't do as this guy wanted.

You got to admit that in the statement I commented on, the guy seemed ok with forcing US ways on the rest of the world (in this deeply improbable scenario) ... thus making the US the Bully.

And ... if you are really honest with yourself (as a US citizen), aren't you pretty good at getting stuff the way you want it... Sometimes at the cost of "the rest of the world"

Skyrad you really ought to get a life instead of sitting around dreaming up silly horseshit like this.
Sounds to me like what you are really pissed off about is that you bozos are sitting around in your crime ridden country, jealous of the fact that you can't even defend yourselves from the armed criminals in your midst, while your snooty damn culture is collapsing under the burden of socialized government and the eminent takeover of your country by the european muslim community.
As far as your supposed economic might, remember that the whole of the British Isle would not make up a corner of Texas, with a similarly small population, so beat your puny impotent chest all you want. There is your opinion and then there is REALITY...

I think you are spot on.;) This whole thread is the prelude of a British immigration invasion of the United States, but they want to soften us up or "grease the way". First, they want to feel safe here so they will attempt to disarm us. Next they will introduce social programs and higher taxes (don't forget the unions). They did this to Australia and Canada; we're next. All those Muslims will have them on the rooftops of friendly embassies, and of couse once again we will bail them out. I just hope the American public is tolerant enough to put up with their strange dress and eating habits. Wonder if they will breed like flies once they get off that big museum they live on.:P
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

That was not what I tried to say. Just thought that it was funny that someone kind of threathend "the rest of the world" with brutal force because "the rest of the world didn't do as this guy wanted.

You got to admit that in the statement I commented on, the guy seemed ok with forcing US ways on the rest of the world (in this deeply improbable scenario) ... thus making the US the Bully.

And ... if you are really honest with yourself (as a US citizen), aren't you pretty good at getting stuff the way you want it... Sometimes at the cost of "the rest of the world"

You are completely WRONG.>:(

The premise was that you were in favor of the entire world disarming the USA, so please do tell why you would want that, and what you think might happen as an aftermath if the effort worked.

Well, I think its time we disarmed the Americans and turned their guns into ploughshears for the third world countries. What do you as a responsible member of the world think. If they can't play nicely then we need to make sure they do!

I think they should definitely try. ;)

Molon labe!
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I think they should definitely try. ;)

Molon labe!

Hehehehehe.... attachment courtesy of Oleg Volk.

I need one of the hats!!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If we just could get the nukes out of their hands, they had no more power the treath the world with! Dam those nukes! Dam Einstein! Dam Germany giving up, and letting them have the experts and technoligy!

The expert was already there: Oppenheimer, born in NY City :P He built the 1st atomic bomb.

Buy yeah, it was Einstein informing the Yanks that Hitler's intention was to produce a certain sheer addtion enabling him to build the bomb.

That was the beginning. :|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

You do not really believe a nation holding the atomic bomb and its technology in hand needs to "threaten" anyone, right?

Did any one of the others (such like Pakistan, India, Israel) "declare" something?

It's the fact itself. You know it, I know it.

BS, like usual. Your posts. Holy Crab, you seem to be one of last Mohawks fighting for hundred years old ideals.

Wooosh Again, reality missed you (or vice versa).

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

You do not really believe a nation holding the atomic bomb and its technology in hand needs to "threaten" anyone, right?

Did any one of the others (such like Pakistan, India, Israel) "declare" something?

It's the fact itself. You know it, I know it.

BS, like usual. Your posts. Holy Crap, you seem to be one of last Mohicans fighting for hundred years old ideals.

Wooosh Again, reality missed you (or vice versa).

:|

-not trying to pick on you.... just helping you out here.

and for the record I like this t-shirt. Cuz I sure can't cook. B|

So: Let's go on picking on each other ...B| if it's the Holy Crab or crap :$

B|B|

Sorry, I could help myself:$:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

If we just could get the nukes out of their hands, they had no more power the treath the world with! Dam those nukes! Dam Einstein! Dam Germany giving up, and letting them have the experts and technoligy!

How is it that the US has such more power from its nuclear arsenal, when there are numerous other countries with nukes, or easily capable (Germany, Japan). The argument falls apart.

You actually think the US could sustain and finance continuous armed conflict against the rest of the world? remember that you likely won't have access anymore to the majority of the US military bases around the world.

Remember that funding by the rest of the world has been cut off. And, the USD is worth only a tiny fraction of its current worth.

I know it is a bit of an odd scenraio and likely won't play out that way, however a continuous armed conflict is likely not possible.

(the Russians found out the hard way how dedicated their soldiers where when they couldn't pay them anymore)

Armed conflicts against the US tend to stop after a fairly large number of Nukes land on several large cities. This little adventure you dream of has no happy ending for all involved and very could well lead to a global war.

Be careful for what you wish for, you may not like the out come.

You want to try putting a fucking wall around us ? I invite you to go ahead and just fucking try. And I'm a Democrat who thinks we should get out of Iraq.....

So tell me, IF you could disarm us, who would clean up the messes in your back yard, like Bosnia and Kosovo ? Last time I checked, both places were still in europe, so why were you fucking euro trash allowing the slaughter to go on in your own backyard ?? Speak up please, I cunt hear you... True, we were late with Bosnia, and maybe bombed the Chinese Embassy accidently on purpose, but it took AMERICAN military power to stop the killing on your continent. Guess the Euro trash were too busy counting their Euros to be of any assistance.

Anyway, fuck all you Euro trash.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !