JohnRich

Muslim Terrorists Jailed

In one particular battle a rumor was started that the parents in one city had their children swallow all their jewels. The "Christian" crusaders gutted thousands of children looking for them. This is all historical fact.
Do we still wonder why the Muslim world hates us ?

I doubt that the history of 8 centuries ago is a big factor now. What's more relevent is like the English then, most people have no wealth and no power, no individual rights. It's a lot easier for leadership to drive their people to engage in these sort of acts when they have no effective way to refuse, or to cry out that it is wrong.

So long as the people of the Muslum countries remain powerless, the leadership will continue to use the spectre of the western world devils to distract them from the real problems at home.

The terrorists are simply terrorists. Being Muslim has nothing to do with them also having some other rather fucked up points of view.

i think the only criteria whether or not to include a certain common feature in the headline is how related this feature is to the action.

if someone blows up things because he thinks its the right teaching of Islam then its very relevant (same goes for extreme christian groups who blow up clinics because God told them too).
like anything else, you need to look at the root cause.

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

if someone blows up things because he thinks its the right teaching of Islam then its very relevant (same goes for extreme christian groups who blow up clinics because God told them too).
like anything else, you need to look at the root cause.

O

The big diffrence is the rest of the christian community does not sit back in "silent acceptance" The muslim culture still does. If I started a new christian based religous group based on the bloodiest parts of the bible and spread violence the rest of the U.S. would come down on me like a ton of bricks. You don't see that in the middle east.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

The big diffrence is the rest of the christian community does not sit back in "silent acceptance" The muslim culture still does. If I started a new christian based religous group based on the bloodiest parts of the bible and spread violence the rest of the U.S. would come down on me like a ton of bricks. You don't see that in the middle east.

The ProLifers do tend to sit back in acceptance.

And many Muslims did state that the actions in recent times were wrong.

The big difference in that in the US you have the 1st amendment to say what you want with very low risk of reprisal from the bombers. Out there, they assassinate leaders, and just go off and kill the smaller fry, often with government support.

Non-Muslim terrorist organizations:
FARC (Colombia)
ELN (Colombia)
AUC (Colombia)
Sendero Luminosa (Peru)
Tupac Amaru (Peru)
Contras (Nicaragua)
Tamil Tigers (Sri Lanka mostly but also Bangladesh)
NSCN (India)
PWG (India)
MCC (India)
Sikhs (India)
Naxalites (India)
Barbar Khalsa International (India)
ULFA (India and Bhutan)
CPN-UML (Nepal)
NPA (Phillipines)
RPM-P/RPA/ABB (Phillipines)
Japanese Red Army (Japan)
Aum Shinrikyo (Japan)
Devrimci Sol (Turkey - Marxist terrorist organization)
17 November (Mostly Greece but all of Europe)
Organizatsiya (Russia)
CNDD-FDD (Burundi)
PALIPEHUTU (Burundi)
FROLINA (Burundi)
ALIR (Rwanda)
LRA (Uganda)
ADF (Uganda)
RCD (Congo)
MLC (Congo)
LURD (Liberia)
ULIMO (Liberia)
Afrikaaner Weerstandsbeweging (South Africa)
SPLA (Sudan)
NDA (Sudan)
MDC (Zimbabwe)

Just the tip of the iceberg....

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Careful, there, or JohnRich will claim you're making strawman arguments and/or running on an "empty tank." Hate is too useful an emotion to have derailed by the real world. Heck, people might have to start seeing shades of gray!

Careful, there, or JohnRich will claim you're making strawman arguments and/or running on an "empty tank." Hate is too useful an emotion to have derailed by the real world. Heck, people might have to start seeing shades of gray!

Strawman argument - JohnRich isn't saying that radical Muslims are the only terrorists in the world.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just because they are not in Iraq or Afghanistan doesn't mean they are not muslim. I would recheck your list. The Tamil Tigers jump our for starters

The rest look like communist narco-terrorist groups. Not quite sure about the point your trying to make unless your are comparing muslim exremists to narco-terrorists.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

The ProLifers do tend to sit back in acceptance.

The ordinary pro-life citizen doesn't have to show their disgust for the actions of christian facists because the authorities agressively pursue and prosecute them. The federal authorities are led by a pro-lifer.

And many Muslims did state that the actions in recent times were wrong.

A typical response is that actions of islamo facists are strongly condemned for the benefit of the western media, but there is nothing done to the group doing the actions - a totally meaningless condemnation.

BIG difference I think.

I think it was absolutely fantastic that Bush had the balls to use the term Islamo facist. I think it fits perfectly, as Christian facist applies to abortion clinic bombers/doctor assasins. The big difference is the response to the actions from the responsible authorities.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Why do you feel it's necessary to include the word "Muslim" in your thread title? The word isn't used in the headline of the story nor anywhere in the story itself.

The use of the word in connection with these people would be like using the word "Republican" or "NRA Member" to describe Timothy McVeigh.

Because the words "muslim" and "terrorist" are all but synonymous in today's world.

And I didn't even have to read the story to know that one of them was named "Mohammed" - big surprise there.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Not to mention that the majority (the silent majority mind you) of the Islamic world which does not do this kind of stuff, by its inaction, perpetuates and it could be argued, therefore endorses the terrorism.

Whenever I speak to any muslims I know and the topic goes to politices (aka war on terror, bush, 911..etc), I find that not only is there an unwillingness to condemn terrorist acts, they usually go on a tirade about all the western wrongs and spend a great deal of time trying to get me to see it from the terrorists perspective, without any concession of wrongdoing on the part of terrorists. Now I am by no means saying that we (the west) have a great track record nor do I deny that others have reason to be angry with us. My point is that pretty much any time I speak to a muslim, while they don't say it overtly, the impression I am usually left with is that they see islamic terrorism against the west as being somehow justified.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Glad to see you sourced your information from such an illustrious publication as the sun. It might explain your twisted view(s) of the UK.

I remember from a previous post that you equated the impact of a car bomb to a car accident.
Using your previous logic, I think your time would be better spent ecouraging people to drive slower and wear seatbelts, than getting yourself worked up about this news report and offering a tabloid list of options to yet another poll. Who in their right mind would want to set them free? :S. Surely you could of offered a more realistic set of options to generate a wider scope of discussion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quade: The terrorists are simply terrorists. Being Muslim has nothing to do with them also having some other rather fucked up points of view.

JR: Disagree. Muslim beliefs are central to their ideology which tells them to go out and kill others. They take it straight from their Koran. They are extremist beliefs, yes, but nevertheless beliefs shared by many Muslims. And it's not an independent strategy they came up with elsewhere, it comes from their religious ideology.

The statement concerning the koran telling muslims to go out and kill others is simply not true. If you are refering to jihad (and I think you are), the interpretation can be complex and is often misunderstood.
In a nutshell, jihad describes how a muslim should 'strive' (literal translation of jihad) to improve oneself by non-violent means through the tenets of islam, and encourage others to believe by setting a good example.
'Wars' of Jihad can only be fought in self-denfense and the killing of innocent third parties is absolutely forbidden.
Of course this interpretation of Jihad can be extrapolated to extremes by fundamentalists, and the term misunderstood by the west alike.

References? Simply google it and a wealth of information will appear from multiple biased and unbiased sources. As you can see your oversimplified interpretation of the koran is far from correct.

Please don't reference the sun as your only source if you want to be taken seriously.

Not to mention that the majority (the silent majority mind you) of the Islamic world which does not do this kind of stuff, by its inaction, perpetuates and it could be argued, therefore endorses the terrorism.

Whenever I speak to any muslims I know and the topic goes to politices (aka war on terror, bush, 911..etc), I find that not only is there an unwillingness to condemn terrorist acts, they usually go on a tirade about all the western wrongs and spend a great deal of time trying to get me to see it from the terrorists perspective, without any concession of wrongdoing on the part of terrorists. Now I am by no means saying that we (the west) have a great track record nor do I deny that others have reason to be angry with us. My point is that pretty much any time I speak to a muslim, while they don't say it overtly, the impression I am usually left with is that they see islamic terrorism against the west as being somehow justified.

Makes one wonder why they left that wonderful life behind.:S

Islam, even in its most even-handed serving, is based on a disproportionate amount of submission, at the whim of another man's interpretation of the Koran. Multiply that by hundreds, thousands of "teachers" and we are presented with the mess that exists today.

One could argue that Christianity has also had to struggle and grow through such "fractures", however, Christendom never had disparities as to who they believed their savior was. That is not the case in the Islamic world, coupled with such direct language, and a leadership that is not unified in its message and literally....*boom*
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Islam, even in its most even-handed serving, is based on a disproportionate amount of submission, at the whim of another man's interpretation of the Koran. Multiply that by hundreds, thousands of "teachers" and we are presented with the mess that exists today.

Ever notice how its none of those "teachers" who are driving the car bombs.. or strapping on the vests.... its the young and impressionalble young men believing the martydom mantra. If Paradise is so stuffed with virgins and filled with so much of the good things.... why arnt the leaders and teachers rushing to get theirs??????

There were 7 "Christian" Crusades to the Holy lands, that spanned 200 years in the 1100s. The Christians went to the mideast and sacked every city possible to deny the infidels their world.

Another fact thats widely overlooked is that during the Crusades the Armies supported by the Pope were not paid as a rule.....they were promised all the riches and plunder they could take from the Arabs.

In one particular battle a rumor was started that the parents in one city had their children swallow all their jewels. The "Christian" crusaders gutted thousands of children looking for them. This is all historical fact.

So they want to kill us because of what happened 900 years ago.

But if we will just pull out of Iraq, then they'll leave us alone.

Do those two things make sense together, to you?

Glad to see you sourced your information from such an illustrious publication as the sun.

You didn't bother to point out nary a single thing that was incorrect about the Sun's reporting of these muslim terrorists. Unless you can do that, your sarcastic innuendo against The Sun means nothing.

On the other hand, it probably means that you can't prove what you are saying about The Sun's reporting on this story. So instead, you just try and slander the entire publication and hope that everyone will buy it.

Take your pick of other news sources: Google News

Are they all liars too?

Careful, there, or JohnRich will claim you're making strawman arguments and/or running on an "empty tank."

With your continued insistence that I've said something which I've never actually said, you've not only got your argument an empty gas tank, but it's got two flat tires also. You better put your thumb out and start begging for a hitchhike to help out.

What people today seem to forget is history.
There were 7 "Christian" Crusades to the Holy lands, that spanned 200 years in the 1100s. The Christians went to the mideast and sacked every city possible to deny the infidels their world.

Another fact thats widely overlooked is that during the Crusades the Armies supported by the Pope were not paid as a rule.....they were promised all the riches and plunder they could take from the Arabs.

Speaking of forgetting history, you've forgotten that the Arab Empire had captured all of northern Africa, and Spain, prior to the first crusade and had reached the borders of France. The Byzantine Empire was being chipped away in Eastern Europe by the Turks, ultimately falling sometime in the 15th Century.

Sadly, it was after the prophet Mohammad died that muslim conquests would spread like wild fire.

It's also interesting to look back and see what some invaders [eventually] bring to the countries that they take over ..... What did the Romans ever do for us? (for example)..... The Moors brough maths to Spain and the surviving architecure still beats some of the catholic buildings that followed.....

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I guess that all of you liberal fuckers don't realize that the Muslims are engaged in A HOLY WAR to take over the world.

What really pisses me off is that the events of 911 have been forgotten by the left aka Teddy and Hillary.

Don't you realize what is happening or is it that you just fucking don't care or ?

Don't go away mad....just go away!

>What really pisses me off is that the events of 911 have been forgotten
>by the left aka Teddy and Hillary.

As I came within 20 minutes of being part of 9/11, I'm not likely to forget who our enemies are. Unfortunately, the Bush administration has gone to war with the wrong people, and are now creating more terrorists rather than destroying the people who attacked us. Our enemies are now sitting safe and sound in their sanctuary in Pakistan, biding their time, hoping they get a chance to strike again.

I hope we remember one of these days who attacked us, and stop dicking around in Iraq.

>Don't you realize what is happening or is it that you just fucking don't care or ?

I do indeed, and I wish more people did.

I guess that all of you liberal fuckers don't realize that the Muslims are engaged in A HOLY WAR to take over the world.

What really pisses me off is that the events of 911 have been forgotten by the left aka Teddy and Hillary.

Although they hold the presidency and both houses, the Republicans aren't doing anything to indicate they remember 9/11 either.

Fifteen of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, four from the UAE, one from Egypt, and one from Labanon.

We're currently at war in Iraq which was home to none of that set of terrorists.