billvon

The end of the world

Well, per Bill Cole the world was going to end in 2006 (possibly) but is definitely going to end in 2007. Bush will not see the end of his term, the USA will cease to exist etc. I never got the details on that. But that's OK, because a definitive academic publication (the Sun) has just come out with the real story. Here's the timeline, from that august organization the Crucible Institute:

July 11 2007 - Shootout between Islamic radicals and police in Minneapolis, MN. One slain radical is a close relative of Ahmadinejad.

Some time after that - Ahmadinejad launches a nuclear strike against the US. (Presumably his nuclear program is going faster than expected.) Bush orders a nuclear strike against Tehran and it is destroyed.

Within three weeks - World War III erupts, with the US and Europe fighting Russia, China and the Middle East.

Early August - Earth becomes a radioactive wasteland. Seven disasters (earthquake in CA, hurricane on East Coast, forest fire in the NW etc) will follow.

Sometime after that, a congressman from the midwest will lead a military coup and take over the US government. Bush will escape to Canada where he will set up a government in hiding. The congressman's first act of office will be to surrender to our enemies, and will appear arm-in-arm at the UN with Ahmadinejad and announce he is the antichrist.

By December Christ will return and lead an army of angels to victory. He will then turn the US into his Kingdom and reign in peace for 1000 years.

(To be fair, I should note that the same issue of the Sun also predicts the end of the world to occur on June 14th of this year, where a massive earthquake in California will awaken Jormungand, a giant snake, who will return to poison the land and water of Middle Earth. This will sadly destroy Walhalla as well, where the rest of the Viking gods live.)

Just thought you all should know, what with the Convention canceled and all.

Well, per Bill Cole the world was going to end in 2006 (possibly) but is definitely going to end in 2007. Bush will not see the end of his term, the USA will cease to exist etc. I never got the details on that.

Unnecessary, Bill. I'd've expected better than that from you.

As for the rest, good information. I'll make sure I've got my giant snake repellant handy, and enough supplies to survive the eq. Then it's just a matter of making it through the nuclear attack, and waiting for the rapture.

So. Does anyone know what happens after the 1000 year reign of Jesus on earth happens?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Name the movie:

We will not tolerate any disruption of our way of life.

Our society will continue as normal. Work will go on. You will pay your bills.

There will be no hoarding. There will be no sudden profiteering.

I hate the part where I have to keep paying my bills even though the world is going to explode. >:(
Owned by Remi #?

There's nothing unncessary about it. Bill Cole was the one spouting off the end of the world junk all over this place.

While this may or may not be a valid comparison, if I were to come on here and say that I had the power to magically turn into a tuna sandwhich, would you back me up if someone else brought it up in future conversations? ;)

Either way, who cares, people always bitch about the end of the world. It will happen some day, the world will shrug human life off of it, and return to a natural state of equilibrium, with or without us.

But to suggest that you know when it will happen, based off some old-ass book that only has hints of truthiness to it, well then that's just silly.

Based off of my findings, the world will end when the crow drops the cheese, and... whatever. ;)

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Unnecessary, Bill. I'd've expected better than that from you.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." If someone acts condescending towards others and uses their religion to do so, they shouldn't be too surprised when the ridiculous claims they make get thrown back at them when they don't come true.

And this should also be a lesson to all that Bill will remember every embarrassing thing you ever say...so be careful out there!!!!!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

>Unnecessary, Bill. I'd've expected better than that from you.

Feel free to review his own posts upon the subject. He has been most insistent and posted dozens of times on this very subject, but hasn't given too many details concerning dates/times/names.

Well, as long as December is free for divine takeover then....:S:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

if I were to come on here and say that I had the power to magically turn into a tuna sandwhich, would you back me up if someone else brought it up in future conversations?

Actually, yes. If I knew you honestly, truely believed it, I'd respect that as I respect Bill Cole. Would I believe it? No...but I'd respect it. And yes, I'd speak up if I thought you were unfairly maligned. I'm odd like that. Raised a jew, I'll say the rosary if staying with staunch catholic friends. I've done it, and learned stuff in the process.

Respect is far from common; from someone like BV, I expect a bit better than a veiled personal attack or ridicule. That's unfair, unnecessary, and is a jab at someone's belief. Bill didn't play the ball; he played the player.

Ciels-
Michele

Feel free to review his own posts upon the subject. He has been most insistent and posted dozens of times on this very subject, but hasn't given too many details concerning dates/times/names.

I have, and I agree - he hasn't been too free with the information. That doesn't really give one permission to ridicule him, though, does it?

As for BV remembering everything everyone says, I know that while he does have a great memory, there have been times where he misattributes things to people. That is a human trait, and one that is forgiven. However, holding a grudge or holding something in abeyance for future use is petty, and unbecoming.

I'll go ride my high horse into the sunset now...;)

Ciels-
Michele

Billvon: You should read the postings I made....I NEVER said the end of the world...I said the "end of the USA", and I said possibly 2006, more likely 2007, but definitely before the end of Geo W Bush's 2nd term.

Get your fact straight, my friend. The worlld will carry on for some time after the end of the USA, but not for a very long time.

>I NEVER said the end of the world...I said the "end of the USA", and I
>said possibly 2006, more likely 2007, but definitely before the end of Geo
>W Bush's 2nd term.

My bad, sorry. What does "end of the USA" mean? Everyone in it is killed? GWB is impeached?

Billvon: You should read the postings I made....I NEVER said the end of the world...I said the "end of the USA", and I said possibly 2006, more likely 2007, but definitely before the end of Geo W Bush's 2nd term.

Get your fact straight, my friend. The worlld will carry on for some time after the end of the USA, but not for a very long time.

I want video of you eating your words on 21 Jan 09. It will be sweet...oh so sweet...
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

My bad, sorry. What does "end of the USA" mean? Everyone in it is killed? GWB is impeached?

Chuteless always disappears as soon as people ask questions like "What does {your most recent vague and ominous prediction} mean?"

Someone less charitable than me might suspect he doesn't have a clue what he means.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

You only had it wrong by a few years, Billvon. According to Mr Cole, the actual world won't come to an end until 2015 or so:

It is far too long to go into an indepth explanation, but I will state this.

New York City and Washington will be blow to bits through nuclear devastaion, brought about by Al Qeada and Osama.

THAT IS FACT< let me assure you.

There will be no Pentagon, No President, No Vice President, No Senate, No Congress, N FBI, No CIA and the list is endless.

Once it takes place, guess what will take place in the Middle East. The Arabs will do everything they can to wipe out the Jews, and although they will have limited success, tghe major war against them will take place at Armageddon about 2015 A.D.

There are MANY major developments that will also take place, involving North Korea, Japan, China, France, England, and Russia.

Terrifying events, buyt they will take place in your time.

I have trun...my time on the library computer is about to run out.

regards

Bill Cole

Owned by Remi #?

>the actual world won't come to an end until 2015 or so:

So far it sounds like the US (at least DC and NY) blown to bits before the end of 2007.

>There will be no Pentagon, No President, No Vice President, No Senate,
>No Congress, N FBI, No CIA and the list is endless.

I think perhaps Al Qaeda has underestimated the number of undisclosed locations we can stash Cheney in!

Well, per Bill Cole the world was going to end in 2006 (possibly) but is definitely going to end in 2007.

Fuck, that's not a lot of time. Why am I always the last guy to hear about these things? Bill, how long have you known it was going to end? Why didn't you say something sooner?

Oh shit this sucks so bad!
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I'm on my way to the store for a giant economy sized box of Duct tape and plastic - anyone need anything?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun