billvon

The end of the world

It just illustrates that it is a bit presumptious of anyone to say someone else lacks a spiritual understanding of "God's WORD".

I agree, especially when we're talking about man's interpretation of God's word that was written, edited and eventually culled over a period of about six hundred years. Of course that's just the Christian version of God's word and not any other interpretation of God's word by a monotheistic group of followers.

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

>the actual world won't come to an end until 2015 or so:

So far it sounds like the US (at least DC and NY) blown to bits before the end of 2007.

>There will be no Pentagon, No President, No Vice President, No Senate,
>No Congress, N FBI, No CIA and the list is endless.

I think perhaps Al Qaeda has underestimated the number of undisclosed locations we can stash Cheney in!

According to Bush, they've misunderestimated the places.:D

Hell, we could hop him up on Oxy and sit him next to Limbaugh, they wouldn't knwo who the real scumbag is and might kill Limbaugh by mistake.

The thousand year reign of Jesus does NIOT mean ten hundred years. This is a misconception of the churches, and although Christ WILL reign from the Holy City of Jerusalem, it does not mean for ten hundred years as one might think.

But still, the Bible does not say that the end result will be the End of the World (as in complete destruction of all human life).
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

And it just seems that no matter how often the end of the world is predicted, and regardless of the person or their source of wisdom, the world just refuses to end.

Stubborn world.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Like I said opinions differ, this sort of thing is all over the place especially when it comes to deciphering Revelations.

What scares me are those in this country who are trying as hard as they can to make THEIR view of Revelations and Armegeddon come true so they can rapture out of here before all the fun really starts.:S:S

What scares me are those in this country who are trying as hard as they can to make THEIR view of Revelations and Armegeddon come true so they can rapture out of here before all the fun really starts.:S:S

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Someone less charitable than me might suspect he doesn't have a clue what he means.

Holy cow -- is this what makes it under the PA radar now?

Someone less charitable than me might say that 90% of your posts are insulting, self-congratulating, NON-clever steaming piles of shit.

. . =(_8^(1)

Charming -- as always.

Who's charming? Are you refering to a person that might be less charitable than me?

Because, really, I didn't say anything. I was just mentioning what someone less charitable than myself could say.

. . =(_8^(1)

The end of the USA is the end of it as a recognized nation, like the Roman empire, the Nazi empire, the Japanese Empire, and all the many empires that existed, only to have their well earned demise after a certain length of time.

The demise of the USA is coming soon and it too,is well deserved, and its land and people will be taken over by four other nations.....England, France, Russia and China, and China will be the dominent nation in the world.

If you open your American eyes, you can see the stage being set today for this event, which is predicted in God's WORD, and it WILL take place....like it or not.

Bill Cole

I remember our debate about this subject and I'm waiting for the day that I get to remind you about it (like I said I would). What I am interested in hearing on that day will be how the "code" inside the bible changed (or something).

Pendejo

He who swoops the ditch and does not get out buys the BEER!!

If you open your American eyes, you can see the stage being set today for this event, which is predicted in God's WORD, and it WILL take place....like it or not.

Bill Cole

Interesting in my 4 years of studying Theology I missed that section of the bible. Can I find that special edition somewhere? Was it in the Director's Extended version? In other news, Greedo shot first.