Zipp0

Capture a Rapist, get extradited to Mexico

What's even scarier is that you see no problem with a convicted rapist hiding out in Mexico, likely escaping justice.

Whatever the law is, the guy needed to be caught, however it happened. The end justified the means.

I disagree. I do not believe that two wrongs make a right.

Rarely does the end justify the means.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

do not believe that two wrongs make a right.

But three lefts do! :D

I just can't believe how much crap that guy puts on himself. He has so many accessories, so much work must go into his hair, so much 'flair', it really is amusing. I can't put up with him for long. His wife is so much like how they portrayed her on South Park - fat with monster tits pushed up and showing as much nasty cleavage as possible, yuck.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I'm curious as to how 'Brah' would translate in Spanish!?

I don't know about Mexico City or TJ, but in east LA it's HOMIE...... at least the last time I was there.

Thanks!:D That works. Looks like da' Dog will be gettin' down with the HOMIES. In other words... slow dancin' with the big boys! :D

Chuck

Fuck American law; they don't even attempt to stop the massive volume of illegal firearms coming into Canada even as we send millions of barrels of oil to their country so they don't have to depend on the middle east.

Bullshit

What is bullshit about it?

What would you suggest the US could do to stop it? I'm sure there are things that could be improved, what do you think?

It is easy to say that we're doing nothing to stop it, because as you cross the border, you don't have to pass through US authorities inspecting vehicles and such for weapons, it is Canadian authorities that must do it, and the opposite is true on the way back (I think that is true). The same could be said of illegals coming from Mexico - Mexican officials don't inspect you on the way into the US. However, the fact that the Mexican government provides advice on how to do it is a crucial distinction.

That was my point.

If Mexico had anything resembling a real justice system I might feel differently about this issue.

Haven't there been similar cases in the past where ex-nazis were spirited out of South America to face justice? Were you people against that too?

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

do not believe that two wrongs make a right.

But three lefts do! :D

I just can't believe how much crap that guy puts on himself. He has so many accessories, so much work must go into his hair, so much 'flair', it really is amusing. I can't put up with him for long. His wife is so much like how they portrayed her on South Park - fat with monster tits pushed up and showing as much nasty cleavage as possible, yuck.

Watching 'Dog, The Bounty Hunter', is like watching a cartoon of the Keystone Cops! Have you ever noticed who, in his 'family', enters a room first? It ain't him! :D:D What a putz!:D
edit to add: Oh yeah! The way he talks about their next job as a no good son of a bitch then, when he gets them he's all misty and wistful about how they can turn their life around and what good people they really are. Most of them are wanted for traffic tickets!:D:D

Chuck

Fuck American law; they don't even attempt to stop the massive volume of illegal firearms coming into Canada even as we send millions of barrels of oil to their country so they don't have to depend on the middle east.

Bullshit

What would you suggest the US could do to stop it? I'm sure there are things that could be improved, what do you think?

It is easy to say that we're doing nothing to stop it, because as you cross the border, you don't have to pass through US authorities inspecting vehicles and such for weapons, it is Canadian authorities that must do it, and the opposite is true on the way back (I think that is true). The same could be said of illegals coming from Mexico - Mexican officials don't inspect you on the way into the US. However, the fact that the Mexican government provides advice on how to do it is a crucial distinction.

That was my point.

There is nothing unique about the fact that it is the country you are going into that does the inspecting. What do you expect that the US should do to prevent weapons from being smuggled across the border? I don't think Canadian authorities would want to rely on the US to do the inspections.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Bullshit

That was my point.

There is nothing unique about the fact that it is the country you are going into that does the inspecting. What do you expect that the US should do to prevent weapons from being smuggled across the border? I don't think Canadian authorities would want to rely on the US to do the inspections.

Like the other day when, armed Mexican Nationals crossed the border to our side in Arizona. the Natl. Guard, backed-off and called the Border Patrol. The Guard's orders are, not to fire unless fired upon. The Border Patrol showed-up and the armed Mexican Nationals hauled-ass back to Mexico.:S

Chuck

Didn't know we were talking about Nazis in SA. I'm not too up on the history of that, knowing just the bare basics, but wasn't that in international effort to capture people wanted for war crimes and not a free lance bounty hunter chasing a suspected (at the time) rapist? I'm not sure, but I also believe the respective countries where these incidents took place had differrent attitudes towards the "chase". My apologies if I am wrong.

This thread has nothing to do with arms imports from the US. I used it as an example of how poor the OP's and Zeppo's argument was.

Geez, I'm getting confused between threads :D:P

We as Americans are all to blame. If we didn't watch this unadulterated SHIT he's trying to pass off as entertainment, then there would have been no motivation for him to be such a dumbass.

Per the article, the TV show came about as a result of this high profile capture. None of his performance was done for the benefit of cameras.

When you think bounty hunter, do you really think 'guys who follow legal procedure?' Fuck no - the reason the bounty hunter has a target is because standard procedure failed. I personally think of the wretched scum on the deck of the Imperial star destroyer.

If Mexico had anything resembling a real justice system I might feel differently about this issue.

Haven't there been similar cases in the past where ex-nazis were spirited out of South America to face justice? Were you people against that too?

I happen to believe that right is right even if everyone else is doing it, and wrong is wrong even if everyone else is doing it.

Once procedural due process is taken away, there ain't nothing. I'm glad Luster is in prison. Trust me. And I give Dog credit for that - and having the balls to put his ass on the line to get him.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Bullshit

good argument you will win many a debate with that sound reasoning:S:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I happen to believe that right is right even if everyone else is doing it, and wrong is wrong even if everyone else is doing it.

Once procedural due process is taken away, there ain't nothing. I'm glad Luster is in prison. Trust me. And I give Dog credit for that - and having the balls to put his ass on the line to get him.

Luster in prison....agreed.
Dog gots balls....also agreed.
Time for Dog to pay the piper for the dance? Looks that way.

Thank God he didn't throw a couple of ice cubes at him as well, that would have added at least a couple of years to any possible sentence...

He broke a law. He should not be above the law.

The lady that threw the ice also broke the law. There should not be a question of did they break a law. Now the level of punishment should depend on the level of the crime.

But they are in fact BOTH guilty of breaking the law and that should not be ignored.

Thank God he didn't throw a couple of ice cubes at him as well, that would have added at least a couple of years to any possible sentence...

He broke a law. He should not be above the law.

The lady that threw the ice also broke the law. There should not be a question of did they break a law. Now the level of punishment should depend on the level of the crime.

But they are in fact BOTH guilty of breaking the law and that should not be ignored.

He broke MEXICAN law, which is a joke to begin with. He must have been too stupid to pay off the cops.

He caught a man convicted of 86 rapes. If the law doesn't allow for him to be caught, the law is a piece of shit, and we have a duty to disobey it.

If the law doesn't allow for him to be caught, the law is a piece of shit, and we have a duty to disobey it.

As an american you have the duty to break mexican law because you don't agree with it....damn, that's pretty arrogant.

In a country where catching an 86 time rapist is illegal and donkey shows are legal, hell yes.

And I will probably never go to Mexico, so it's just an opinion on laws in general. Mexicans have no problem breaking our laws, BTW.