Faber

USA,who are you to tell people?

Well?
Its a big Question many europeans are asking right now.

Are you a american look at your countrys pollitics and see if YOU think thats fair?

So what does i mean?

Well,first WE(inkluding my country) started a war in Iraq based on the "fact" that he had weappons of mass destruction,well he didnt but we got rid if that evil dictator right?
IF we as koalition had been fair(becourse we look as our selfs as so)we would have made sure that Sadam got his ponisment if a fair envioment..
I do understand why what happened did so,BUT it wasnt fair AND we made our self a bunch of fools..

Well another country builds neuclear energy,"HEY you aint allowed to do so" says US,we will take you to war if needed...

Oh back in US people find out that "the nations neuclear weappons" are out dated,so lets give our self a new system,we need to protect our selfs just in case..

Guys if you want to be the worlds police then rember that if you want people to follow certain rules then you has to follow them self!!!!

What your doing is heating up the war of terro...

Just my oppinion... i cant imagine what muslim peoples are thinking then[:/]

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Hi Faber,

You are preaching to the wrong people here, they have been brainwashed thouroughly to the point that even the intelectuals don't see through it.

The points you have made are true and valid but you will just be ridiculed by the people here. They only care about guns, religon and 'Local' politics.

thay are of the Majority... American.

If americans actually cared about the terrorism in this world, they wouldn't do it themselves and they would concentrate also on countries that are in unjust dictatorships and don't have ample Natural resouces.

It is the Natural recources that they care about.
They only think of themselves and money!

They will get what is coming. They are creating it for themselves.

Life goes on.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

funny thing is that no americans has commented it as of yet..

what did you really expect? Your posting was the equilivent of the 'when did you stop beating your wife' question. Minor English translation issues aside, it was also a bit rambling across many topics.

There is a lot of truth in the notion that the rest of the world is happy to let the US do the work of the top cop for the world, but also be upset when it acts in its own interests.

There is a lot of truth in the notion that the rest of the world is happy to let the US do the work of the top cop for the world, but also be upset when it acts in its own interests.

psst please clean your shooes they might smell funny:ph34r:

I do belive that Denmark(litel country in north europe...) has take our part of the dirty job..
We has supported US equally as UK,dont tell us that we has done nothing..
Its true we cant send 20000soldiers,there would then be noone left here...

Its not in my interest that Sadam were a dictator
Its not my interest that US dont give a rat arse about which signals they sends out..You want to know why?

BECOURSE it aint USA taking all the terro..(dont take up 9/11-thats old news),when ever US does somthing stupied like double moral then some mad muslims or other groups go to Europe as we´re US allied,they then use the terro here...

Then add that Europe keep taking futitives from thouse countryes.. When are USA going to take their part aside of showing off muscels and point fingers whith out looking at their own backyard?

You guys want our support,then were there,only thing we ask is not to teach what people should do or not and then do the oppersit your self..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Stefan-

The majority of Americans are not in agreement with the agenda of the Bush administration. Change is coming.

So don't get your lederhosen in a bunch....

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

'The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.'
W.C. Magee

Who would be bitching if we pulled all military resources back within our borders and developed a "world be damned" attitude?

Personally, I think it would be a great thing to do just to watch all of the hypocritcal, cry babies throw a tantrum.

So...

Do explain in your alll knowing intellect... if you were President of the US, what would be your policy? You seem good at popping off and making insults, but how about CONSTRUCTIVE comments? Or is it just easier to insult and name call?

I don't believe that this thread will honestly provide any benefit especially since it was started with such a whiny, soured tone. All it will generate is bile and disgust. Now if you TRULY had questions - how about framing them in a more mature manner that would leave room for debate not just defense?

Or.... you can keep stading in your "wonderful" reality and just assume that your world smells bad because of all the "Seppo" American. (guess what.... if it stinks in your house then you're part of the problem)

Well? Its a big Question many europeans are asking right now.

Not as many as you may think I suspect.

Are you a american look at your countrys pollitics and see if YOU think thats fair?

Your country's politics are the same -- centric to the needs of your own society.

IF we as koalition had been fair(becourse we look as our selfs as so)we would have made sure that Sadam got his ponisment if a fair envioment..

What you're really saying here is that you're against the death penalty. I find it quite a stretch that you gave a sh*t about Hussein.

I do understand why what happened did so,BUT it wasnt fair AND we made our self a bunch of fools..

No we didn't. You're feeling guilty, over what, I have no idea. Even the locals in Iraq did a comparitive fizzle of a response.

Well another country builds neuclear energy,"HEY you aint allowed to do so" says US,we will take you to war if needed...

Do a little more research on these issues. It isn't as simple as anyone wishes it could be. In either high-profile case, Iran or DPRK, neither country is pure as the wind driven snow here. No one is willing to confront them on it. One country is threatening the rest of the region, another is still technically at war with its southern neighbor.

Oh back in US people find out that "the nations neuclear weappons" are out dated,so lets give our self a new system,we need to protect our selfs just in case..

This is what I'm talking about, it was the UK that announced a refurbishment of its weapons. Not the US.

Guys if you want to be the worlds police then rember that if you want people to follow certain rules then you has to follow them self!!!!

This is coming from a part of the world which started two wars, responsible for the combined deaths of nearly 80 million people? Now, so adverse to confrontation, they won't even clean up their own back yard?

These people hide in shadows, interstitial spaces in society the world over. To get them out in the open, the bee hive has to be shaken.

Just my oppinion... i cant imagine what muslim peoples are thinking then[:/]

Why don't you go there and do something? If you went to the middle east, Iraq, Kuwait, etc. and saw for yourself, your opinion would be much more educated and less tilted by the media who do not even see the situation for themselves anymore.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you're really saying here is that you're against the death penalty. I find it quite a stretch that you gave a sh*t about Hussein.

Yes i dont think death penalty(same as my country) however IF such thing has to happen you has to do it in a fair way,no need to humiliate the guy etc etc,If thats ok i guess you like snuff aswell? I see no reasson.Im happy Sadam is gone,but not giving him a fair way of dying you just gave muslims a new guy to fight for..

No we didn't. You're feeling guilty

I sure does,I as a dane is in war,i hope no of my relatives has to die that way..
Im also feeling guilty that danes have given US people who were suspected as teroists just to find out that thouse people experienced torture from the allied side,its EVRYTHING im fighting against..

In Reply To

Do a little more research on these issues. It isn't as simple as anyone wishes it could be. In either high-profile case, Iran or DPRK, neither country is pure as the wind driven snow here. No one is willing to confront them on it. One country is threatening the rest of the region, another is still technically at war with its southern neighbor.

In Reply To

This is what I'm talking about, it was the UK that announced a refurbishment of its weapons. Not the US.

were did you justify that USA now invest in neuclear power to the whole country?

In Reply To

This is coming from a part of the world which started two wars, responsible for the combined deaths of nearly 80 million people? Now, so adverse to confrontation, they won't even clean up their own back yard?

I do belive USA has started atleast as many wars so dont go there.. I do belive that the most agressive country in the world is USA...

In Reply To

These people hide in shadows, interstitial spaces in society the world over. To get them out in the open, the bee hive has to be shaken.

Well invite them home then becourse we dont want your trash here in europe.. if you want to fight that war then do it else were..

In Reply To

Just my oppinion... i cant imagine what muslim peoples are thinking then

Why don't you go there and do something?

I thourght you knew,im not a soldier and will only be so the day people are treating my country..Its not my war,i didnt start it.. im not gonna end it.. Ill just sit here waiting for the next genneration of war films.. its so 80´s ;)

your opinion would be much more educated and less tilted by the media who do not even see the situation for themselves anymore.

1 year ago as i were in US i were impressed that you guys dont get the info as fast as the rest of the world,but hey they you can edit stuff right:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Dude,first rule.. dont ague whith americans..:ph34r:
You know why?
You dont like the trouth if its against you...

if it stinks in your house then you're part of the problem

Only solution is locking the doors right? oh waith thats what USA has done anyway..:ph34r:

Now if you TRULY had questions

i have no questions in this debate i just told my oppinion..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Yes i dont think death penalty(same as my country) however IF such thing has to happen you has to do it in a fair way,no need to humiliate the guy etc etc,If thats ok i guess you like snuff aswell? I see no reasson.Im happy Sadam is gone,but not giving him a fair way of dying you just gave muslims a new guy to fight for..

We? In case you hadn't noticed, the trial, sentencing and execution was done by Iraqis under Iraqi law.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Now that is a good analogy. :D

To the OP:
Too many still think that the Neville Chamberlain style of achieving a false peace is the way to go. They declared war on us, we are fighting the war like our freedom depends on it, which it does.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

In case you hadn't noticed, the trial, sentencing and execution was done by Iraqis under Iraqi law.

in case you didnt noticed whith approval from US..which means the allied.. wake up..;)
I do belive the allied could ask for fair trial and execution of the death pelenty(spell i know)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I do belive the allied could ask for fair trial and execution of the death pelenty

What was so wrong with how it was done? So he faced verbal abuse just before he was hanged, big deal. If the Iraqi judicial system had determined that he should be buried on an ant hill, or torn apart by the limbs, or whatever, I think that should be OK with us.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

The OP makes it sound like every one of the 300 million Americans are war mongering death loving killers who all want to wage war and kill heathens.

Believe it or not, there are many in this country that are not. Even many republicans.

Saddam defied the inquiries of the international community repeatedly for years after he invaded Kuwait (the global communities were justified to intervene in the Kuwait incident) - Saddam brought devastation on himself by making it seem (not only to the USA) that something was being hidden.

Not all Americans are in the death squads, but now the situation has become quite complex. A total pullout at this point to leave the Iraqis to fend for themselves would not be a good solution either.

The milk is out of the glass and onto the table - What to do? How to solve it? I don’t know, it is a huge problem.
-

In case you hadn't noticed, the trial, sentencing and execution was done by Iraqis under Iraqi law.

in case you didnt noticed whith approval from US..which means the allied.. wake up..;)
I do belive the allied could ask for fair trial and execution of the death pelenty(spell i know)

I think your duality is showing. On one hand you want the USA out of the affairs of the world, but on the other hand you want the USA to stand up to an Iraqi trial and sentencing. It is hard to have it both ways. Which is it? Do you want the USA to play big brother or not?

steveOrino

I think your duality is showing. On one hand you want the USA out of the affairs of the world, but on the other hand you want the USA to stand up to an Iraqi trial and sentencing. It is hard to have it both ways. Which is it? Do you want the USA to play big brother or not?

Bigbrother ?
NO
take responcibility and show the world how good people are act..
If you raise a child you dont show it how to steale and then expect it not to steale..

I want US keeping up the good work arround the world,i however also want US to live up the job they take on to their shoulders..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I'll take the historical argument. The U.S. at one time was a country that let the rest of the world do as they please to each other, we minded our own business. It was a tactic called isolationism. But then some really bad people in Europe and Japan decided that they wanted to take over everything so they thundered through their neighbors yards killing anything and everything that stood in their way. Only the Russians and to some extent the Chinese were able to slow them down.
After a couple years the countries that had been overrun, and those about to be, cried out for help. Many here asked "Why should we? It's not on OUR land". But we dropped what we were doing (at that time it was enjoying a nice depression) and converted our nice little peace loving country into the largest mass producer of military hardware the world has ever seen. We sent billions of dollars (trillions in todays money) and sacrificed millions of young men and women to chase the bad guys from YOUR borders.
After the bad guys were chased away things got back to a more normal state, but now we had this really powerful bomb that made a really big bang. Nobody else had one for a while so things were kinda ok. The the USSR got one and once again the bad guys were threatening to take over the world. We did the only thing we knew of at the time, which was to make even more super powerful firecrackers. This resulted in a stalemate betwenn the U.S. and Russia that lasted for many years. Finally, one day, smarter people came to an agreement and started to destroy some of those big firecrackers.
The point of this is this....
We bailed your asses out time and time again. YOU helped create what the U.S. is today and helped shape her policies. You can't raise a dog and teach it to bite, then bitch when it does. We're not perfect, nor are our leaders. But, when the chips are down and the Big Bad Wolf is knocking at your door, who else would you rather have to come over and pop a cap in his ass?