Faber

USA,who are you to tell people?

Stefan, a lot of it has to do with this:

Which is my point,why make war on lies,why ask people not to do somthing then do it yourself..
Why call for a fair trail but not giving a fair death?
I could go on..

Good to see your English is improving ;)
I can understand what you write now! :)

cheers :)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

From Cool Hand Luke, "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Yes, I can't decypher much of your English, but my Dane is worse. In fact the only Danes I've known were Great Danes.;)

Allow me to help you see where this went south. Most Americans (USA) tear each other apart verbally about politics, religion ... heck, just about anything. However, when those outside the USA start talking smack, you'll see the bluest democrat, put his arm around an ultraconservative and defend their country from attacks from outside. (Yes, we have a few that will side with anyone who speaks against the USA, but in my 50+ years they have been the overwhelming minority)

So, that is why most Americans (USA) will not take lightly to your verbal abuse even when it may have merit. Personally, I'd prefer us to pull back from foreign affairs, but I doubt that will happen.

Also, simple school boy rules prevail. the big boys take charge and usually have their way. At least until a bigger guy comes along. Will that happen to the USA? Yes, most likely, but I don't see it in my life time. Only time will tell.

steveOrino

Steve,ill take your post as a way of reaching out and agree that even as we are not agree then we dont need to through rocks at each other.I welcome that and here by say sorry if i were too offencive back in the tread.

However, when those outside the USA start talking smack, you'll see the bluest democrat, put his arm around an ultraconservative and defend their country from attacks from outside. (Yes, we have a few that will side with anyone who speaks against the USA, but in my 50+ years they have been the overwhelming minority)

I agree

simple school boy rules prevail. the big boys take charge and usually have their way. At least until a bigger guy comes along. Will that happen to the USA? Yes, most likely, but I don't see it in my life time. Only time will tell.

Which were one of the reassons to my post..
Actualy i like USA,BUT in some way i dont agree.
I like to live by simple rules,my dad always told me to treat people the way i want them to treat me,and raise my kids the way i want them to be.

If i take the above and place into my post(head post)
then im saying.
Its great that we try to make the world a better place but if we want to do so we has to make sure its going to be the way we like it.

Example:
we dont like them to torture our soldiers= we shouldnt torture their soldiers.

We want fair trial in case one of ours has done somthing wrong,in case he/she has to die from their actions we want them not humiliated(spell i know= people spitting etc etc)as they experience their last minutes.

If USA rember thouse simple rules im sure the avarage Muslim can see what your fighting for,and will morelikely go against fundementalists= becoming allied=getting our soldiers back home safe..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

If USA rember thouse simple rules im sure the avarage Muslim can see what your fighting for,and will morelikely go against fundementalists= becoming allied=getting our soldiers back home safe..

The problem is that their overlords are more successful with propoganda than our's - their peasants have less education and less access to contrary information.

The problem is that their overlords are more successful with propoganda than our's - their peasants have less education and less access to contrary information.

which is why you has to give them no doubt that your the good guys..;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

which is why you has to give them no doubt that your the good guys..;)

When in a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't...pick the one that serves your own interests. (well, that's going to happen regardless)