akarunway

Bin Laden dead?

hes not dead.

If the french have anything to say over it its a rumor. One that if you believe you fall under the TSTO (Too Stupis Too Live) catagory.

Sure We will all love to see this and the other one dead but I would much better love to see him caught alive and then strap a bomb on him and let him walk into Gizmo with the other idiots and let it blow...

Just my two cents ....
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

hes not dead.

If the french have anything to say over it its a rumor. One that if you believe you fall under the TSTO (Too Stupis Too Live) catagory.

Sure We will all love to see this and the other one dead but I would much better love to see him caught alive and then strap a bomb on him and let him walk into Gizmo with the other idiots and let it blow...

Just my two cents ....

I don't believe a fuckin thing frm ANY govt's mouth. I'm w/ the DNA but I don't trust the govt w/ that either. They are all a bunch of lyin thievin bastards:P
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

It won't make any difference if he is dead. He's become irrelevant in the world of the terrorists. If they do nothing else, they'll hold up his "cherished memory" and go right on killing people.

Of course the Pakis may just give him a state funeral.....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

It won't make any difference if he is dead. He's become irrelevant in the world of the terrorists. If they do nothing else, they'll hold up his "cherished memory" and go right on killing people.

I agree with you. Those folks in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and so-on, have been doing this for centuries and I really don't believe, they want 'change'. I think, whoever among them who can get money out of the U.S. or missles or whatever will just go-on with their lives.

Chuck

Yea, and maybe some niggers might throw a party, some slant eyed yellow mother fuckers might clap and some fuck wit red necks will refer to people of other races in derogatory racist terms. Who knows?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I'm not sure if you're aware of this (perhaps it's interpreted differently elsewhere) but in the UK the term "Paki" is generally found very offensive and considered racist. Its a similar sort of expression as the word "Nigger".

Just a heads up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if you're aware of this (perhaps it's interpreted differently elsewhere) but in the UK the term "Paki" is generally found very offensive and considered racist. Its a similar sort of expression as the word "Nigger".

Just a heads up.

I can honestly say that I never knew that. Thanks for informing us in a decent way.

Chris

Thanks, I don't think it is recognized here in the US as an offensive word, Very easy to use it innocently as an abbreviation.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

No worry, it is so easy to presume that everyone knows a racial slur when they see it. Things like that can get one in trouble, even something innocent like asking for a fag...that could start a fight with us yanks. :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

One that if you believe you fall under the TSTO (Too Stupis Too Live) catagory.

Brilliant - this just cracked me up. :D

It was too precious to not respond to (2P2NL2)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Just a heads up.

Hey blow me. I'm referring to our "allies" in PAKIstan who have been hiding him for the past five years.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

depends on who you mean by "allies." There are tribesmen in the mountains of Pakistan who are definitely NOT our allies & some are friendly to Osama & others like him.

If you mean Musharraf, well, I seriously doubt he knows where Osama is or is trying to cover up for him or Al Quaeda.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

The Pakistani leadership has put themselves in grave danger from islamofacists when they decided to help us.

It is possible they are trying to play both sides, but I'd like to be optomistic because they have truly taken such a risk.