mjosparky

Man of few words!

Our soldiers rock! What a kick ass answer. I personally cannot stand perkey katie couric! Will not ever watch her news...EVER!!!

Thanks to all of our servicemen and women out there for keeping me safe at night. I owe you everything!!
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

Please keep SC material in SC. Thanks :)

I hope to god your kidding!

Saying thanx to the people in uniform doesn't need its own forum.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Thanks to all of our servicemen and women out there for keeping me safe at night. I owe you everything!!

I owe them nothing and they're not keeping you safe, you have George Dubya, as your leader:D:D:D There aint nuffin safe about that:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'd like to sell you guys some land ... ;) Just because someone sent you an email does't mean it is true. This one has been around a for a while

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/recoil.asp :S

Pithy answer even if it was made up.B|

What's your point? Just because you read it in Snopes makes it true?
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Saw a similar line recently.

A guy is getting mirandized by a female cop. She says "Anything you say can and will be used against you. Anything to say?"

Guy says "Boobies!"
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

What's your point? Just because you read it in Snopes makes it true?

no I think he's saying he read it in snopes so its obviously false... :D

:D:D

Hehe, i was gonna say the same thing, lay down some covering fire, i'm with you! :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Urban myths are rampant in USA. The advent of the internet makes them even more prolific. I assume you are responding tongue in cheek, but I am continually amazed at how many people believe something simply because they read it in an email that has been circulating the globe.

Send this in an email for me. God will send you $1000 if you send Steveorino $100. Too late Robert Tilton has beat me to it. ;)

BTW, I said it was a pithy statement even if the circumstances were false. :)

steveOrino

I owe them nothing and they're not keeping you safe, you have George Dubya, as your leader:D:D:D There aint nuffin safe about that:D:D:D

Well, Squeak, nobody said that you did owe them anything.

If we Americans constantly bashed Oz we'd get deleted or banned. Personally, I find the differences in cultures interesting and enlightening. I don't feel the need to put down anyone else's allegiances. Vive la difference and all that.:|

I dis-agree with you. There's nothing wrong with patriotism and support of our troops. They are doing a job at very low pay and risking their lives to protect our rights in this country. You, in Australia have an armed forces. You have some pretty damned fine soldiers. Your troops like ours, believe in their country and are willing to put their lives on the line for that. They have that right. I think the world and all of our troops and respect them for what they are doing. I don't think it's right to de-mean and denegrate these folks for what they believe in and what they are doing. Because of them, I'm free, just like the rest of us in this country. You are free because of your troops. I don't think it's right to get-down on our military because you don't like our president. You have your opinion and I have mine, we have the freedom to express that opinion and I respect that. They are fighting for something they believe in and I support that.

Chuck