NelKel

Do I have the right to check green cards

Can I a normal American citizen approach a Mexican on the street and demand to see his green card?

Could some one post a picture of one. I have never seen one before.

What rights do I have over illegals?

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Can I a normal American citizen approach a Mexican on the street and demand to see his green card?

You're kidding, right? Well, here's what one looks like.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

How do you tell the Mexicans from the Americans of Hispanic ancestry? Do you carry proof of citizenship on your person at all times? Are you willing to prove it to anyone who asks? Even when youare running late? Or is this just for the little brown folk?

Can I ... demand to see his green card?

Sure, you can demand to see his green card. You can also demand to see his penis.

He'll either laugh at you or maybe punch you in the nose. I'll just laugh at you when I hear the story.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

so, you just think mexicans are ilegal..maybe try every race out there fuck i was illegal for 10 years here..U can ask me to see my green card but i would of either laughed or give you a good kicking. Choce is yours
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

How about if your an emplyer and getting ready to hire a non-american. What rights do you have to ask from either a green card or work visa or whatever? But just walking up to somebody on the street asking for there green card might cause a little scuffle. I still cant believe they havent kicked Shrek out yet!B|

Edit to say "My 1,000th post sucked"!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

What proves me YOU are a normal American citizen, and not a wetback PRETENDING to be a normal American citizen?
Do I have the right to approah YOU in the street and ask YOU to provide me with proof of wither citizenship or residence (driver's license is neither)?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

How about if your an emplyer and getting ready to hire a non-american. What rights do you have to ask from either a green card or work visa or whatever? But just walking up to somebody on the street asking for there green card might cause a little scuffle. I still cant believe they havent kicked Shrek out yet!B|

Edit to say "My 1,000th post sucked"!

If you are an employer you are required to receive proof that they are allowed to work. A green card is that proof. So is a passport, birth certificate (if born in the US), naturalization papers, or specific visa dcumentation.

any jow schmoe on the street can not demand anything. well he can, but he's liable to receive it
This ad space for sale.

You can attempt a "citizen's arrest". Just don't get your ass kicked in the process if the guy you're trying to apprehend has a few buddies with him. :S

Even the "real police" cannot detain an individual without cause.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

And then what are going to do?:|

Seems like a waste of energy. Better to work on your government reps and ask them to find ways to do something a bit more productive than random confrontations.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Maybe. But it would be rude and not provide much benefit.

None that concern you day-to-day. You have some rights that they do not have. But nothing that should be a factor in everyday living.

You sort of look Canadian to me... where's your green card? Don't have it? You must be an illegal :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

What? A Mexican or a green card?
:|

too late, Narci posted the pic of a mexican - it was very funny

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>Can I a normal American citizen approach a Mexican on the street
>and demand to see his green card?

Here's a little test. Let's say you see the four people below on a local street near your local DZ, say during a record attempt. Which one are you going to demand a green card from?