UntamedDOG

Has anyone seen this video?

Dude, this video is insane!

I heard it's pretty old but shocking none the less.

It doesn't look staged at all.

I was a bit creeped out by this video. I would like to know what fellow DZ.com'ers would do in this situation. Not like there was much this driver could do:S.

I suppose I should carry a gun in my lap next time I'm driving in vegas.

http://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/gallery/v/videos/fights/holdingitdown.wmv.html

Thanks for the second link. I guess the first website
is too cheap to pay for decent bandwidth.

I wonder if the black dude got arrested? They have the crime on video and it's on the internet.

I watched the tape again, I only saw 1 chance to run the guy over at the very beggining of the assult. There wasn't shit the driver could do about it. Most people would be pissing their pants. The only way out of that situation is to have a firearm handy.

Thanks for the second link. I guess the first website
is too cheap to pay for decent bandwidth.

I wonder if the black dude got arrested? They have the crime on video and it's on the internet.

I watched the tape again, I only saw 1 chance to run the guy over at the very beggining of the assult. There wasn't shit the driver could do about it. Most people would be pissing their pants. The only way out of that situation is to have a firearm handy.

Some might argue a better solution would be to stay out of that neighborhood or install steel bars on the car windows and wrap the entire vehicle in barbed wire.

This is what they needed:

http://www.trunkmonkeyracing.com/Video/Suburban/SuburbanTrunkmonkeyAd.mpg

This is kind of old too, but a good option to have in a case like this.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

There were three opportunities where she could've run the guy over (when he was directly in front of or behind the vehicle and she was in the gear to go that way). Yes, one or two might've been too early, where the driver was still reacting, but retreat obviously wasn't an option.

Also, once the fucker started chasing her after she tried leaving, it would've been prudent to begin trying to chase down the POS with the bumper. You'd be surpirsed how much damage you can do by simply turning into a person (they're next to the fender, and you put it in reverse and turn the steering wheel "away" from them).

L:uckily the POS in the video only wanted to destroy her car. If he'd been intent on personal injury, she would've been bound for the emergency room or the morgue. More than once the POS was staring right at her with not even a window in his way...
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Shoot him. Shit like that is why I got a concealed carry permit.

He needs a friend.:)

Friend? He needs a friend in a white jacket, along with a straight jacket and serious medication. (laying off the crack-pipe would probably help, too)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

That video brings to mind something Paul Rodriguez once said on "Politically Incorrect:":
"Some people need shooting!"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If the driver ever wants to press charges, they have it on video for the whole world to download.

I'm very angry at the camera operator. Guilt by association, if you ask me.

edited to add:

If I ever see anything like that go down to myself or someone else, I will intervine. The other videos on this website were a real eye opener. Many spectators did nothing to help the situation yet they could have.

As a community, you cannot allow this shit to just happen in front of you.

He needs a friend.:)

Friend? He needs a friend in a white jacket, along with a straight jacket and serious medication. (laying off the crack-pipe would probably help, too)

I agree. This guy needs to be locked up. He is very lucky he was not shot or run over. I would hope the police do get a copy of the tape.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

That assfiend would have been under my car, and that tire iron would have become a new replacment for his colon. How's that for your "I deserve something from something I had nothing to do with cuz I'm too fucking lazy to get a job." attitude, asshole? B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Id like to see the anti gun types comment on this

I'll start with christelsabine since I have PMed her and asked her to comment.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

You all have it wrong. We need to be more understanding of why he did what he did. Really, it is societies failing that lead him to commit his crimes. Shooting him would only bring us down to his level. Instead we should take him into our hearts and reassure him that everything will be o.k. just as soon as we get GWB out of the white house.

Best-case scenario she would never have to go to court.

Worst-case it goes all the way to trial because the prosecutor has a grudge, and she has to wait for a "not guilty" verdict and pay massive legal fees.
witty subliminal message
1*