rhino

Attack on American base kills 20....

Horrible incident that happened to our troops.

Yes this is yet another in a series of horrible incidents and it sucks that anybody regardless of their nationality has died. The problem is, is that this is not an isolated incident and it will only continue.

These insurgents have no clue what they are bringing down on themselves. They just bit the sleeping lions balls and the lion is now very angry.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe you've got the roles reversed here? Maybe the angy lion is the Iraqi insurgents and the people who angered them was GWB and his crownies? Or are you just too patriotic to recognize that this was an unjust war that GWB started?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Very true. Although, there are other countries which suffer from genocide. We have done nothing for those countries, and the difference is the oil. That in itself is the biased element making it unjust, so unless we are going to continue making the world a better place for rich and poor countries; there are other interests at mind.

Very true. Although, there are other countries which suffer from genocide. We have done nothing for those countries, and the difference is the oil. That in itself is the biased element making it unjust, so unless we are going to continue making the world a better place for rich and poor countries; there are other interests at mind.

How many are we supposed to take on all at one time?

Does it not make more sense to help the ones that can benifit you the most so that the loss you incurr is less?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Removing a murdering dictator from power and seeing that Iraq will not be on the helping end of another 9/11 is a very good reason to go to war.

Except, We installed the Baath Party, and There is no evidence Iraq was involved in 9-11.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Removing a murdering dictator from power and seeing that Iraq will not be on the helping end of another 9/11 is a very good reason to go to war.

Except, We installed the Baath Party, and There is no evidence Iraq was involved in 9-11.

You do not need to scream, and yell.

Try deep breathing - calm yourself.

Deep breaths . . . In with the good air, Out with the bad air.. . .

See, now isn't that better? Can't you think more clearly now?

Oh, sorry. My bad.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

How many are we supposed to take on all at one time?

Does it not make more sense to help the ones that can benifit you the most so that the loss you incurr is less?

Iraq wasn't the first, and won't be the last. And, sure, it makes perfect sense when your leader is in the oil business and can lucratively benefit from his direction. Here is a better question for your concern with incurring less cost: why is it we had no major action in Iraq for months preceeding the elections and 3 days after Bush won, we had a major assault on Fallujah? You don't think that cost more money to buy him political time?

Horrible incident that happened to our troops.

Yes this is yet another in a series of horrible incidents and it sucks that anybody regardless of their nationality has died. The problem is, is that this is not an isolated incident and it will only continue.

These insurgents have no clue what they are bringing down on themselves. They just bit the sleeping lions balls and the lion is now very angry.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe you've got the roles reversed here? Maybe the angy lion is the Iraqi insurgents and the people who angered them was GWB and his crownies? Or are you just too patriotic to recognize that this was an unjust war that GWB started?

Damn, a full 7 minutes before someone blamed Bush. Everyone feeling O.K.? :ph34r:

Clint - Stop being clever!!!!:P

Check -

>>Initiating dumbing down sequence . . .

STAND BY . . .

>>Initiating dumbing down belief system . . .
General directives
1) Abortion is OK with me.
2) Minorities cannot take care of themselves so I will do it for them.
3) Religion is bad . . . Redirect . . . Christianity is bad - all other religions are good.
4) Directives are to be changed and interchganged as the popular vote might suggest, but not neccessarily only if the popular vote might suggest.
5) Always do something right, before you decide it is better to do something wrong.

>>New Mantra
Kerry is good, Clinton Is good, Hillary is pretty.

>>>>Dumbing Down Sequence Complete.

See, the intention is good, but you guys invaded the wrong country

According to who? You? LOL. Please.

If Bush was a murderous, lying, evil person who invaded a country illegally and is personally responsible for over 1K American soldier's deaths...why has he not been impeached? Why has there been no legal action placed against him?

I'll let you ponder that for a while.

Forty-two

If Bush was a murderous, lying, evil person who invaded a country illegally and is personally responsible for over 1K American soldier's deaths...why has he not been impeached? Why has there been no legal action placed against him?

Ahh yes, unless you get caught nothing is wrong argument.

Hey, at least bush got the region right, so what he got the wrong country. I agree that those behind 9/11 should be punished. I just don't understand how Bush ended up in Iraq when he really should have been in Saudi Arabia..... I know they are close to eachother, but still....

Ahh yes, unless you get caught nothing is wrong argument.

It's innocent until proven guilty. It's an American thing.

Until Bush is brought up on charges all of this hokey, "Bush is a murderer who invaded the wrong country" crap has no weight. We'll file that with the other, "Dems good...Reps bad" liberal mindset.

Lots of smoke. No fire.

Forty-two

It's innocent until proven guilty. It's an American thing.

That has nothing to do with whether or not the crime has been comitted.

There are thousands of unsolved murders. Just because nobody got convicted, does that mean that the crime didn't take place?

I guess OJ's wife died of natural causes.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe you've got the roles reversed here?

It is occurred not occured...

Sure it has... What is your point?

We are doing a good thing in Iraq, regardless of the premise at which it was started..

Rhino

Looks like Mosul is the new Fallujah.

Looks like the US did not make the smartest decision to let Kurdish militias take the place of Iraqi police after many refused to go back to work.

I wonder if Haliburton is stretched to thin and if a new mess tent could have been built faster by another company....ohh I forget, only Haliburton is capable of building mess tents.

If memory serves correctly, impeachment is generally reseved for the second term.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!