mailin

9/11 Pentagon attack...

Interesting…

I had wondered why we had never seen any footage of the aircraft actually hitting the pentagon – there is no shortage of cameras there after all. If the conspiracy theory is true then it certainly raises a lot of questions. It is a big if though...

Vicki

There is one of the reasons th US and the French don't like each other much... This stuff came out in a book written by a french author less than a year after September 11 and did the rounds on the french web and TV shows for awhile... I think that americans taking interest in this theory now reflects the questionning that's going on around the Bush admin.... (not that I necessarily buy the theory..)

Marz

There is video footage from a security camera that shows the plane approaching the building.

Also, if it wasn't a plane - then where did all those people on the flight go to? The families have reported them MIA/assumed dead, and the Pentagon did lose people in the crash as well. Let's not forget about the phone calls made from the airplane during the hijack.

IIRC - the plane crashed just in front of the building damaging the ground floor which caused a collapse after the impact much like the WTC. From a friend that saw the building - he told me there was a crater in front of the pentagon and small pieces of debris were everywhere - the air smelled of jet fuel. Take a look at the Penn crash pics - the debris is small and spread everywhere....these planes hit fast and hard (launch an object at a brick wall between 250 and 600 mph and see what happens).

Also - what would the benefit be of such a lie? The entire world watched the attacks on the WTC earlier that morning.

Yo !

A more interesting question is what has happened to the fourth plane... original news on Sep 11 indicated 2 debris fields and witness reports of the plane coming down in flames. This has later been replaced by hero passengers story. Not much has since been said about that crash...

bsbd!

Yuri.

I don't know whether to amazed and shocked, or angry or laugh that people would actually buy such a ludicrous theory.:| I saw the hole in that building and it wasn't pretty, and it sucked to see it. That writer is a moron, thats all I have to say...

I think when Jesus said "love your enemy" he probably meant don't kill them.

When you study ACTUAL crashes and understand the impact forces involved an airliner hitting at over 250 knots into a reinforced HARD building you aren't going to have any piece bigger than a fist left. The "G" forces can exceed 300 Gs!

Come on people. Stop promoting this shit. Why do we have to look at Snopes every time AFTER we pass on this drivel?

Anyone wanna dig up the pics of that dude standing at the top of WTC 1 just as the plane was about to hit? That'd be a hoot!

snopes should have been the first place I looked...

Well, not exactly. Snopes, as I've said many times in the past, is not the official authority on anything, despite popular belief. Unfortunatly, there are some posters on here (not you) who use Snopes instead of common sense and intelligence.

The best thing is to never believe any one source as the "bible." Use your instincts and intuition.

Forty-two

This is something I would expect from JohnRich, but not you.....

except for the fact that the conpsiracy theory is anti-bush, I would agree with you
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Chris,

Have you seen any detailed reports on the 4th plane crash ? I remember reading about one of the engines being pretty far from the rest of the debris, and other details indicating that plane didn't come down in one piece. Would any passenger actions take it apart in mid-air or would you rather think of it being shot down ?

bsbd!

Yuri.

I have to agree with this article, I mean take a look at image 1.jpg, the fire damage to this area of the building appears reminiscent of a simple office fire most probably caused by someone ashing in a garbage can which is why smoking should just be illegal.

Image 2.jpg shows the "pentagon" lawn just hours after the crash, I don't see any debris from a plane... suspicious? I think it's clear.

Image 3.jpg shows that the fire-fighters are clearly trying to cover up the evidence of a simple office fire by spraying the entire scene with some liquid developed by the government to not only put out fires but destroy evidence. Do you see what's happening to your tax dollars?

Finally in image 4.jpg look at the monkey! look at the silly monkey!