pojo

George Bush is so stupid...

rgoper:

Man, thanks for the PM, but I assure you I am not angry...I just think that this is stupid. 1 thread, yeah, 10 thread yeah, 100 threads....starting to waste my time. Everything is a flamewar lately.

Did anyone ever care to answer my question about personal attacks?
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Airplane joke #2 -

A plane loses power over the mountains; on board is the pilot, Bush, Chirac, Blair, John Howard and a 13 year old girl.

The pilot comes back from the cockpit. "Bad news, folks - we have to bail out but there's only three parachutes. I'm gonna take one so I can get word to Bombardier why the engines failed, so I can save the lives of other passengers." With that he takes a parachute, opens the baggage door and bails out.

The other passengers eye each other. Blair says "Well, it's only right that that little girl get one of the parachutes. She's got her whole life ahead of her. And we're running out of time, so I will jump first to leave her the parachute. God save the queen!" And with that he jumps.

John Howard gets up next. "I do this for the honor of Australia!" he says, and jumps himself.

Bush stands up. "I do this for the US!" he says - and tosses Chirac out the door.

Sorry. I didn't realize that in order to be governor, you had to know all the names of the world leaders in major countries. See, governors deal with state issues. Now, you may say..."well, he was running for president at that time." but he was not president at that time, was he? I like the old saying (which I believe applies here) "It's not knowing the answers, it's knowing how to find them."

Furthermore, Bush was "ambushed" in that interview, the questions about world leader's names thrown in his face rapid fire and out of sequence with the rest of the questions. Even the local interviewer later admitted the questions and technique were unfair.

Of course it was unfair. The leader of the free world doesn't need to be a quick thinker or well informed on world affairs, he has flunkies for that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

yeah he's stupid he is also a trator! he lines his pockets at the expense of the rest of the world!
who is the war on terror targeting? he's mates with the wankers who supposedly dropped the world trade centre so whats he up to?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

he's mates with the wankers who supposedly dropped the world trade centre so whats he up to?

Hmmmm...didn't see that one coming. I guess I don't get to read/see/hear the "special" news you get where you live.

That's too bad since it seems entertaining.

Lets see, I bet this is moved to Speakers Corner pretty quick...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

[Jules voice] Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please. Continue. You were saying something about "best intentions". What's the matter. Oh, you were finished? Well allow me to retort![/jules voice]

I want you to know that I actually went and put the DVD in so I could get that quote right.

I want you to know that you're my favorite person now because of it. ;)

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I didn't realize that in order to be governor, you had to know all the names of the world leaders in major countries. See, governors deal with state issues. Now, you may say..."well, he was running for president at that time." but he was not president at that time, was he? I like the old saying (which I believe applies here) "It's not knowing the answers, it's knowing how to find them."

Furthermore, Bush was "ambushed" in that interview, the questions about world leader's names thrown in his face rapid fire and out of sequence with the rest of the questions. Even the local interviewer later admitted the questions and technique were unfair.

Then someone like that should lose their job. Part of the responsibility of being an interviewer for the press is to give the public reason to believe the press. The media lose credibility when someone pulls bullshit like that. That person should be forced to find another line of work.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

dumb as a rock? if you read michael moore's 'dude where's my country' you will learn all you need to know, every accusation has notes and sources you can check out to substanciate them! michael moore should be worshipped in your dictatorship of a country. i cannot believe that many people can be brainwashed into believing this chump(GWB)! he can't even lie very well! i shouldn't give a shit as i live on the other side of the world but his leadership brings great shame to your country world wide and unfortunately it effects us all!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

i think the news you see is pretty well screened and bias! i'm guessing you are in the u.s.? us rest of the worlders who the us govornment seem to think they rule as well get pretty pissed off with bullies. you don't have to be einstien to see what the clown is up to! read 'dude where's my country' and follow up the sources of informationlisted in the book if you don't believe![:/]

i think the news you see is pretty well screened and bias!

Yes, here in the US, our Internet is censored. We can't see the same sites and news sources the rest of the world sees. :S

Please keep feeding us the real truth from your unbiased news sources outside the US -- it's like a breath of fresh air.

But here's an idea: If you're going to run around calling GWB an idiot, you might want to learn the fundamental rules of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. If you did that, people would be much more inclined to believe you.

. . =(_8^(1)

i think the news you see is pretty well screened and bias! i'm guessing you are in the u.s.? us rest of the worlders who the us govornment seem to think they rule as well get pretty pissed off with bullies. you don't have to be einstien to see what the clown is up to! read 'dude where's my country' and follow up the sources of informationlisted in the book if you don't believe![:/]

"There is no terrorist threat" (p.95)

"Richard Nixon was the last Liberal President. (p.193)

"Democratic Party leaders have told me something they will not admit in public -- that they have basically written off 2004; that they see little chance of defeating George W. Bush" (p. 204)

"Moore ... shocked the crowd at North London's Roundhouse Theater a couple of weeks ago by ranting that passengers on plans hijacked on Sept. 11 were 'scaredy-cats because they were mostly white.'" NY Post, Jan. 8, 2003

Let me know if you are interested in knowing how Michael Moore-on can't keep his facts straight on the Unocal pipeline deal through Afghanistan.

Michael Moore is an idiot.

michael moore should be worshipped in your dictatorship of a country. i cannot believe that many people can be brainwashed into believing this chump(GWB)!

This is sort of like manson telling folks to give each other a big group hug.

It just aint right and someone has to be out of their mind.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dude, first thing you do when you've dug yourself into a hole is to stop digging. Then put Moore's book and his DVD in a big metal trashcan, add lighter fluid and ignite.

Moore is a sensationalist, NOT an actual documentary filmmaker or author.

You don't have to support Bush to think that, either.

edit: By the way, it's Einstein. I know you're not from the US, but don't they speak, read and write English in New Zealand?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?