cyberskydive

I'm hungry

I don't know, that mahi is soundin' awfully yummy!!!!!! How about some fresh mako??? And none of that fresh frozen stuff, its gotta be right off the boat. Smother it in southern Ray's island pepper BBQ and toss it on the grill. Top that off with some corn on the cob, sweet potato fries and steamed little necks. MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeji Ü

Favorite would have to be ....steak. My personal preferrence has to be the Porterhouse cut. It has the T bone that divides the steak into two sides with each side having a distintly different texture. The smaller side is soooo tender and soft that it seems to melt in the eaters mouth, while the larger side tends to be a bit more "solid" and tougher. Its sort of a bonus, like getting two steaks for the price of one. The Porterhouse should be at least 1" thick and grilled so that it is almost "crispy" on the outside while remaining jucy and pink in the middle. I like to coat the Porterhouse with butter before grilling to add favor, and I personally think butter is good on anything! If it is too thin, it will dry up a bit and the butter will help. If you get the Angus beef, it has a wonderful natural, almost buttery flavor. Pair that up with either roasted potatos onions and carrots, or a baked potato, a salad, and a hard roll warmed with butter all over it.
To me, the vegatable are just a "vessel" to carry butter and salt.........
Oh jeeze....mmmmmmm.......I think I just had a "moment!

<<Free Skies,
Omri>>>>>
omri....never did try the falafel, did try the shawrma though. it was pretty good...what is the whit paste stuff that resembles cement mortar though, we are strill trying to figure that out!.....
p.s. man are them isreali army women hot!!!!
<>
pps...i feel bad for ya going to have to do 2 years in the army!
<>

thank god somebody finally spelled hummus correctly! LOL
and PITA not pitta! hehehe
ok so i am picky.
i have no favorite food of all time...i too couldn't survive without mac and cheese (I too add hot dogs! yummy) peanut butter (&jelly too) and pizza and philly steak n cheese lean pockets! those rule..and chili's restaurant, gotta go with that...ok, i just like food, dammit! i will never be skinny...oh well, at least i am not 300 pounds
what's up with chicken froggie? how boring is that? just teasing...
number one fav.food would have to be...beefsteak! hahaha or is it sausage? lol ;) i am such a bad girl
Sis
I may be crazy, but I'm not suicidal! Got Cypres?

My friends and have made it kind of a tradition to bring Krispy Kreem doughnuts with us to the DZ so that always reminds me of jumping. Just ask if you want one we always need new friends and you guys always seem like you could use a free meal.
Blue Skys and Safe Landings
Albatross

sis,
did you say philly cheesesteak? oh my goodness. but youre so far away! they sell them out there? if you want a real philly cheese steak youre gonna hve to come out here. Pats has the best. ah.. philly cheesesteak. i finally realized a perk to living 20 minutes from the city~!

FROGGER,
That damn caps lock! If I have too much beer I am screwed! I need a man
to set me straight!! but anyway, yes philly cheesesteak (sp? looks weird)
rules! I like my philly chez with ketchup. I heard once that this is
the way real Phillies eat their cheez steaks but I dunno for sure!
I like Gyros with ketchup too, so I might be a cultural misfit!
All I know is that my internet sucks!! DZ.com is all I can get to!
I need my email dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
parachutes rule, cars drool,
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell