SkydiveMonkey

Aircraft

Just out of curiosity, what was the fokker flying?

The Fokker was flying high! Funny story - the Fokker load prior to the one I was on was put on hold (when they were at altitude, which was 18,000 MSL) because Air Force 2 just happened to be in the air space. I think just about everyone on the load had blue lips waiting for your Vice President to land (at the same airport our boogie was at). The Fokker was in the air for over an hour before the skydivers finally got to get out. Our load (second one of the day) had a bit shorter flight, but most of us were still getting a bit hypoxic after the plane was de-pressurized... this was the first time this particular plane had been used to deliver sport jumpers to the sky -- one of our pilot/jumpers had recently started working for a cargo company, and they let him (after MUCH discussion) bring the big Fokker to the Boogie!

With my impressive total number of jumps nearing 40 ;), I've jumped from a Porter, Twin Otter, Skyvan, and a Cessna Grand Caravan (C208?).
The Cessna is a great plane, flying at a great DZ, but I think the skyvan is my favorite, owing to the tailgate. Too bad that the DZ it flew at has been closed down due to too many complaints about the noise (I can't think why.....it's in the middle of a very large military practice range, I've never heard any complaints about the tanks doing target practice with live ammo, which I'm sure is a lot louder....) :(
I would really love to jump from a hot-air balloon or a heli!!
Ramon

Aww, man. Spectre had to go and make everyone else jealous. Not that I know what half of the list are, but his list is damned long.
I have the following piddly list of aircraft jumped:
King Air
Twin Otter
DC 3
C-130
C-141
Justin
Founder, Whuffo Conversion Team

Our load (second one of the day) had a bit shorter flight, but most of us were still getting a bit hypoxic after the plane was de-pressurized...

But...we managed to escape unscathed and had an AWESOME jump! Gotta love that minute and a half of freefall hey Iflyme! Except for the fact that my Dytter never went off until I was walking back to the packing area...go figure! :D
I have jumped from several C-182, some C-206s and Twin Otters, Skyvan, King Air, F-27, Caravan and a hot air balloon.
Tee

C206, Porter, Grand Caravan and Let 410.
I once jumped a 747 but it was onto and not out of 'cos it was a plastic model and it broke so I guess that doesn't count.
It was also my brother's model and he hit me and it hurt. He's bigger than me. There was some blood. I was small then. I ran at him with a pen. I got ink on his arm. That is all.
Whooooohooooo!!! Hahahaha!!!