NathanL100

Where Do You Jump??

Sky Dance- Davis, CA. Any one else here from CA?

Heya, JMC! I'm from Skydance, too! I've been posting...ummm, make that mostly *lurking*...here for well over a year, and you're the first person (aside from my hubby) that I've seen that's from there too! Are you going out tomorrow? We're heading out there for the Crw Camp...:S(but I'm really nervous 'cause I haven't done crw before) Hope to see you!
Blue skies,
Karen

skyborn and raised at Aerodrome in Richmond Indiana, currently frequent both richmond and Skydive Greene County, in Xenia Ohio...
also have jumped at Cleveland SPC, CrossKeys NJ, Skydive Kansas, Quincy (of course), Skydive Chicago, Carolina SkySports, Raeford, Deland, Palatka, Daytona Beach, SGC Bardstown Kentucky, the bridge over the New River, various "bad spots" outside Cincinnati, Coolidge Arizona, and Skydive Americas in Pahokee Florida...
i think i remembered all of them...
:)lew:S

I regularly jump at CCSPC (Cyprus Combined Services Parachute Centre) , but because I study in Greece, sometimes I jump at well...wherever the Parachute Club stations the drop zone at any given time (Polykastro or Lamia airfields)...
But when I want to feel the air...I travel to Empuriabrava :)
Tefkros

Abraxis..you going to be at Monroe for the boogie next weekend? there should be 5 or 6 of us there at some point.
Home is Skydive Atlanta in Thomaston, GA, but I've been to Monroe, Cedartown (don't ask), and Deland. I need to get out more!!

Archway Skydiving at Vandalia. Great place, awesome people. I'd like to check out some places like Ottawa and Hinckley sometime soon, too. And apparently Illinois Sky Sports is in Rantoul which is 20 minutes from where I live, I'd like to check it out, but Archway will always be home while I live in this area.
Marc

oh yeah, fell a few times at skydive smokey mountains in tennesee too, sorry for forgetting you guys, Smokey Mountains was an awesome dz, very friendly. i wonder about the locals though, i lost my helmet and protrack on a dive down there, and i sware they're hoarding it at wal-mart, i though for sure it landed in the parking lot... hmmm, i'm glad now that my name wasn't on it though...
:)lew:S

Yep, Remi's a bum alright!!!

its a tough job to keep running from the law... :D
And Skreamsy: I may be a bum, but at least I dont smell like one... ;)
And Hughbetcha:

i want to make it to nouvel air before winter just so i can say i "know" remi

only the old timers who were my instructors (Daniel, Michel, Gilles and maybe a few others) will remember me there! Its been 4 or 5 years since I've been around Nouvel Air...
Remi
Muff 914

Karen,
Did you get to jump Saturday? I called Sky Dance at 9AM and they said as soon as they get a full plane they would go up. I jumped in my truck and it wouldn't run. I called back at 11:00 and she said the FAA changed their mind and they were grounded again. Just wondering if anyone got to jump? I didn't call Sunday as I had a prior commitment.
JMC