Jessica

Alcohol: the devil's elixir

Girls...I know your pain. Personally, I was too hungover to get up early and go to the dz this morning and make a couple of jumps before I had to leave for work. I have to be there in...20 minutes. LOL I was also supposed to pay the electric bill and the cable bill today, while someone who will remain unnamed (clears throat - it starts with P - clears throat) was gallavanting off at the dz today! hehe
Theoretically, I could have gotten up at 8 and been at the dz for the first load and left to be at work by 2...but I'm a ....wuss? pussy? (no wait, I am not a pussy, but I have one!) OK so I am not a first load die hard.
Well, enough blabbering. I am off to work!
P.S. Alcohol RULES when it gets me laid!!!! hehehehehhe
Your girl,
Sis
Fear not your death - fear having not really lived. Willie Sinsel, KS.

Alcohol RULES when it gets me laid!!!!

I'll probably be 80 and still love the drunken, random make-out. It's okay, though, since Cosmo says that makin' out is good for your health, good for your teeth, and just plain good for the soul! Oh, and I still don't have my car!
"Back to the earth I feel it; back to the earth I'm fallin" Rusted Root

Oh, and I still don't have my car!

Just go and get drunk again.... stubmle to the local bar and somehow the car will just magically appear back at home in the morning...
Or at least that seems to happen to the rest of the college friends I have :$
I want to touch the sky, I want to fly so high ~ Sonique

somehow the car will just magically appear back at home in the morning...

Yeah, I feel like I'm stuck in that movie "Dude, Where's My Car?" Hopefully, my friend will get home from work soon and take pity on me.

Alright, I hold my liquor really well. It takes a pretty good amount to get me drunk. Eitherway I was so messed up last night that I just now got up (10 till 7pm). :D Well, it's time to shakyly get to Freebirds for the required hungover burrito...
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

Shit, people - its 1Am over here - just got back from the pub and kebab house. Thought I'd check up to see which other losers were on the forums on the weekend... I have 5 jump tickets in my wallet and I got paid yesterday, so why am I still in London??? I'll tell you why - because we have the shittest weather imaginable on this friggin planet. Plus I have to take my car in tomorrow because one of the front wheels is coming loose or something...
I've got a sister in California, so why the fuck don't I go there instead??? I have made a total of two jumps in the last 6 weeks and one of them was ANOTHER fuckin hop n pop - yippee, yay, oh joy...
Pretty easy choice I spose - go back to SA where the weather is great but everything else is fucked up, or stay here where the money is great but the weather is fucked up...
Ok, now it is getting hard to type with one hand over one eye, so i am going to go drink some more and watch TV (TV is my friend....)
"Don't die until you're dead"

I would've had my roommate drive me to my car as she usually does, but I forgot that she wasn't here this weekend...oops! But, all is well and my car is now home with me! I'll be leaving shortly to start drinking again and to start the whole ugly process over again!

And how do I do that? I've already got a vigorous training regimen.

Obviously your training regimen isn't strict enough.. Eliminate all food, and when you're really hungry just drink dark beers like Guiness Stout.. Snacks now come from green bottles.. For dessert, the beer of your choice.. If you begin to become dehydrated, you're not drinking enough..
Hmmmm........that sounds an aweful lot like Mardi Gras last year.. ;)
Mike

Culture, where?
Nah - Salvador Dali is like a 2nd hand acid trip -without the talking pink elephants.
Though I am more inclined towards Hans R. Giger's work - had this print titled 'Safari' hung in the office - they actually asked me to take it home - it scared our receptionist.
Ahh here we go, found a .jpg of it:
(warning, it might be disturbing to the squeemish, it certainly scared our receptionist, Debra)
http://smurffi.dna.fi/pics/Giger/Safari.jpg

I guess I was pretty much setting up a Pandoras Box with that, huh? Opps.
By refering to it as disturbing, I guess everyone has to go look. *heh* Human nature is quite interesting.
If you drop back to the directory level, there is a collection of .jpg's of Giger's work there - it also seems he has some of his prints applied to snow and skate boards (for EU mailing addresses only, I think). Really trippy stuff.
If it's mainstream - I'm not interested.

it's 4 am here. freeze fest- good time, good party good time @ the bar.
i'm wated, gave a valiant effort at the beer olympics, team Oh oh OH! tried hard and had to pound a few more bneers than the other teams, oh well at least we had a good cheer. fruce will be postign pics soon 'nuff. it kinda turned into a wet t shirt contest. did i win fruce?
this is nothign but trouble. alcohol is evil. gnite.
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy