GrumpySmurf

New Digi Camera..gotta try it out*yay*

gs,
nice pics....and now for a question...how do you like the soft reserve ripcord handle??? have you got to pull it either on the ground at the riggers or in an actual emergrency??? can ya pul it well enough??

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Reserve repack is due the beginning of next month. So I will find out just how hard it really is - otherwise, just pawing at it, reviewing an emergency - I can get a rather good death grip on it and peel it away smoothly - feels like they have a metal ring inside the handle to help the fingers snag on something. It uses the same peel and pull motion as the cutaway. I'm ok with it - I know alot of people are not - sort of like RSL/nRSL debate.

Thank you *grin* I had no say in the colours at all - one of the girls in ActiveWear, Kelly (one of our crew from Madison) said, "You will get these colours in this pattern.".
Only one comment, with the diamondback fabric - you better be able to consistently standup landings, cause it the goes to crap rather quick if you can't.

Cannon S110 - one of the guys from the office is a huge photography buff and recently switched to digital - so I got the advice from him on suggested models. Gotta say, he knows how to pic 'em.
It's got a partial steel shell for the inevitable drop. Though, as I explained to the guy at BestBuy when he tried to pitch the service plan/rip off - if I drop this, it most likely will be out the door at 13K - ain't no service plan in the world gonna save this puppy if that happens.

Ever hear that story about the farmer who had his tax return in his wallet (or something like that, it was a phat sum), had to go fetch some cows that had broken loose from the fence, his wallet fell out of his pocket and the cow ate it? The story goes that the sum was enough to warrent slaughtering the cow to retrieve it. He mailed the contents to the Treasury Dept. and they mailed him back a check that was fairly close to the original amount (some was lost due to digestion).
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

I'll check and get back to you after work. Bought it to get mud stains out of the mats in the car (gotta have priorities) , and it dawned on me, if it works on the mud in the rugs - it should work on the dirt in the carpet. Does a pretty decent job, dunno about pet stains, but I'll dig up the name.