skybytch

Can anyone tell me why???

They called me just to share the pain. Luckily I was already done eating lunch.
We know he's a Brit cuz there's a mess of them on the dz today...
From the info I have, a digital camera has been aimed in his general direction and the proof may be up on the picture page on perriscam in the near future....
pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

hmmm... I thought all that money ive been spending at square3 went to cover overhead and make a little money for the buisness... now i know its going to pay employees to call eachother and go "ewww!!! ewww!!" at least its being spent on communication :):):)http://kel197.tripod.com/skydivefriendsTRIPOD/

im looking to take a trip in march. seeing how i've missed the past 3 thursdays of classes, i gotta go when i have a day off. cant miss anymore school. But i really do need to get out there. I loved the girls at square 2, they were great but i sure did miss lou lou and mary while i was away.. They've still got my postcard hanging up in the store.. I absolutely adore those guys.
http://kel197.tripod.com/skydivefriendsTRIPOD/

Wish I could homer, but I'm six miles away and chained to my desk until 5 pm Pacific time...

Yeah, I was kinda bummed when I found that out. I did meet all four people that work at the DZ store though. I also met Quade, though I didn't get to jump with him. He was doing hop-n-pops to practice for his PRO. I did have a great three days at Perris though. I even got to jump out of three different planes, due to some mechanical problems. It's great to have back up aircraft. :)Mike D-23312
"It's such a shame to spend your time away like this...existing." JMH