rhino

What is the coolest place you have had sex???

One Trippy ;-) Night in Rosharon Texas.....Scotty and I were the last ones in the Hanger. We were walking through and both stopped at the same time to check out the NEW OTTER. It looked so glimery bright. We looked at each other, giggled, kissed and said "LETS BREAK IT IN" !!! So in we went, to the Otter That is....We first started on the PILOTS seat (pretty roomy too) then we made our way to the back, All I can say is "all those seat belts are great......no more cuffs for me...hee-hee" ! Quite some time later we found ourselves back to the Pilots seat giggling and well, you know! Woo-Hoo WHAT A GREAT RIDE IT WAS.
The next morning we just giggled as Steve and the jumpers climbed on in......we made the second load and on Jump Run we informed everyone to the fact that the NEW OTTER was no longer a virgin. FUN :-)
Scotty -n- Tami

At one of my favorite boogies ... (Marvin's Boogie in Tennessee...) a long story, and I'll try to tell it appropriately...
It was the end of a long week and I was able to sneak out midday Friday to the boogie... My sweet wife would meet me about 6:00 that evening... she showed up and as she was walking from her car, I met het half way.. we hugged kissed , etc.. and I noticed that we were standing right next to Fast Eddie (Grantland)'s NEW van. Well you know we couldn't pass this up... we climbed in and "cristened" his new ride. After we got out, we spread the news among other people. Everytime Eddie would grab a tandem student, some lucky couple would sneak his keys outa his gear bag and rock Eddie's new van. Before long we started giving "F.I.E.V", (f***ed in eddie's van) numbers. After a long weekend of good times and jumps, we opened beers gathered everyone together, including Eddie and I told him that we really liked his van. Once he figured out what I meant, I asked everyone else who had done his van to hold up their hands. Seems like about 10 different couples had claimed it...
but the best part was one male jumper holding up his hand, then his wife said "We did not, and you had better not have been with someone else.." To which he replied, "No dear, I did a solo in Eddie's van!"

At my ex GF place on her kitchen floor at around 2am. I rubbed tapioca pudding all over her and by the time we were all done the tapioca was everywhere I was spent and she was sore.
#2 would have to be my friends tub. Same girl. She wanted to run a bubble bath and get frisky and we did. The next day I told Dave what we did and he wanted me to come over and clean his tub ;)
Who ever said comming down from a high was bad obviously never tried this.
Magistr8

So in we went, to the Otter That is....

Oh.... my.... God....
You realize next time I sit down on the bench and grab a seat belt I'm gonna be going "Now I wonder....". :o
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

>and both stopped at the same time to check out the NEW OTTER . . .
About four years ago Amy and I were in Eloy for a weekend. We spent a while perusing the Otters after dark one night, and we decided to spend half an hour or so in one, just testing the suspension and whatnot. The next morning I realized I had lost about $300. I looked around frantically for a while, then heard a page - "If anyone lost anything last night in one of the Otters, please come by manifest." It had been found by Mike McGowan, who wanted to know the details. Amy strung him along for about three days by promising to tell him "when she had time."
-bill von