rhino

What is the coolest place you have had sex???

Aww damn!! :)Coolest and most memorable was my Senior Year of High School in Utah.
In the middle of a football field at 2 am in the morning "football field was kind of on the side of a mountain with a good view of Salt Lake City" It was pouring down rain like crazy, lightning cracking here and there and she was laying on my lettermans jacket.. It was VERY intense.. I figured if that was wrong God could have taken me right there :)
Semper Fi .....
http:// www.aahit.com

The two that had come to mind are these...I'm sure I'll remember something better later, but these are what came to mind...
It's kind of a toss up between the time I was driving up I-45 (thank god it was night time and not very busy :D.
And the back of a VW beetle...(yes it *can* be done...)
:D
"ahhhhoo...the little guy hasn't done anything yet and you know its going to be good..."

Coolest places I've had sex:
On the bathroom floor of a hotel suite during a party
In the woods at Walden Pond in Massachusetts. Not far from where Thoreau's cabin was!
On the night train from Edinburgh to London. We used the top bunk with me on top, had a bit of a rest, then used the bottom bunk with her on top!B|
I dont remember what the train tickets cost, but we made damn sure we got our money's worth!B|
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Coolest place Mmmmmm It is a toss up.
I would have to say in a telephone booth while waiting for her mom to come pick us up;)
Yes the light was not working.
Yes it was a loooooog time ago.
Or
On the beach in the middle of a new years eve party 1998-1999.
Everybody was pissed and nobody gave a s***t.B|

ya i know what your refering to, had i heard it on the radio i would died laughing (aka having snot fly out of my nose as i hit the guard rail at 75 mph) :D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver

Most memorable? My first time of course.
Coolest place? Slightly off the hiking trail at about 9,000 feet MSL, Le Grand Paradis, Vileneuve, Italy.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

hose bed of a fire truck. One of the many 'perks' of being on a volunteer fire team serving a community without a full-time one. Great place to take dates back to later on... oh baby, good times. :)
"If I ventured in the slipstream; Between the via-ducts of your dreams.......could you find me?"

Wahaaayy
Now THIS is my kind of thread! :)The coolest place was 13 floors up on top of the block of flats (apartment block for our American readers) where I lived at the time, about 11pm just as the police helicopter (tempted to say 'chopper' there but double entendres and all that :)The worst place was in a field not far from Langar when the clouds were too low for any other kind of jump. Let me tell you here and now, DON'T LET YOURSELF GET BITTEN ON ANY EXTREMITY BY A RED ANT! It hurts like f***ing buggery! We both got zapped by the little bastards and the pain was so bad we had to hobble back to the car laughing in that strange way that one does!
Of course, we look back at it now with fond memories...NOT!
Whooooohooooo!!! Hahahaha!!!