sweetgirl

What did the Easter Bunny bring you?

My 6 year old talked me into giving her $5 so she could buy me an mini Easter basket except the basket was a coffee cup. She brings it home and gives it to me which I put on the table. 5 minutes later, I find her and the basket on the kitchen floor and she's digging into it going for the lollipops. I asked why she was going thru MY basket and she told me that she only bought the CUP for me, the candy was for her....
Kids.......
baby's hungry and the money's all gone. the folks back home don't want to talk on the phone.

My boyfriend home from Venezuela, four nookie-sessions and a Brahma beer t-shirt.....you know a man loves you when.....;). Seriously, it was a WONDERFUL Easter and I was glad to have my best friend back home with me.

Rolling Rock than I can actually remember drinking

Rolling Rock beer~~~my FAVORITE commercial! "Make that four Rolling Rocks." "I'm having a good time." "Me, too."
Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

oh... i love cajun...
does anyone know of any good cajun restaurants in chicago, well especially in the NW burbs?
seeing how i am moving there in a few months, i would like to know now if i am going to be disappointed in that realm of eating
there is a couple of really fine cajun places here in atlanta
hisgoofyness
Need Tongue ???