Lindsey

Hey, it's my birthday

Well....happy birthday to you too, K McG.....I'll have to had you and jtval to my lifeminders!
I got a few phone calls. My brother sent me an amazon.com !gift certificate! (I'm very excited about that!) My mom sent me $120 ($20 more than usual....I must be getting more responsible....) My best friend from childhood is taking me to lunch.....so it's a real nifty day!
Hard-headed is for sure. My young-un's got a good dose of it, too, and he's also an aries
(Rubbing horns with Kenny).....
(I'm starting to feel a little slutty in my old age....)
Peace~
Lindsey
Eve was framed!

Nice to know I'm not the only chick on the forums getting uncomfortably close to qualifying for being a member of POP's.

I hope i look 1/2 as good as you when i reach that age. You still look like you're in your 20's.
"I love the fishes cause they're so delicious"

Ya' know, Andi.....I don't know that I much like the idea of being called a POP.... Perhaps we ought to be ChOPS....Chicks over Phorty..... I just think that sounds better.....just sounds less hairy or something....
Peace~
Lindsey
Eve was framed!

Happy birthday, Lindsey!
( | ) <----SpeedRacer moons Lindsey>
As an impending POPS member (I'm 37) I say don't worry about it. What are you studying biochem for? I'm a molecular biologist so I was just curious.
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

(oYo)
Lindsey flashes SpeedRacer
Biochem.....medical school....I meant to get on it early this morning....came in here....took my kid to school.....now gotta take my dog to the vet.....but I WILL study the rest of the day....after having lunch with my friend of course.....
Eve was framed!

Yep, I'm a researcher at a biotech company. Today I just purified a prep of recombinant adenovirus that contains the lacZ gene as a reporter gene. When you infect cells with this virus, you add this special type of stain and all the cells that were successfully infected turn a deep blue!!:o
Pretty cool. We also have other viruses that have the gene for Green Fluorescent Protein. The gene originally came from little bioluminescent aquatic animals.
Infect cells with this virus and the gene causes the cells to give off a GREEN GLOW in the dark!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!B|
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Yep, I'm a researcher at a biotech company. Today I just purified a prep of recombinant adenovirus that contains the lacZ gene as a reporter gene. When you infect cells with this virus, you add this special type of stain and all the cells that were successfully infected turn a deep blue!!

Every time you post stuff like this it makes me horny. I have no idea why.
*calling therapist*
The door is open
We are way the fuck up here
Might as well get out.
~ FallingMarc

OMG, I can see it now! speedracer is gonna post all kindsa of posts about the molecular make up of beer, skydivers and well probably Jess. well I would do it too if I were you speed-just to torment her but um, You should play nice and keep the yeast to yourself!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I picturing a dark castle, stormy night, and one of those electric things in the corner that arcs constantly........

dude isnt that YOUR house? those are your nipple clamps arcing man...turn on the lights!
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT