quade

Weekend Numbers April 6 & 7, 2002

Triple GOOSE egg's.... At least I'd be lucky if I were in Vegas playing slots...
But here's hoping to put #'s in the last 2 colums tomorrow.
No hope for the first unless I get hit by a bus full of Coppertone skin Cream models on the way back from the DZ...
And if I do... Don't Rubbeneck
baby's hungry and the money's all gone. the folks back home don't want to talk on the phone.

.5:9:0
Went to the Spaceland freefly festival and had a blast! Did 3 coach jumps with Max Cohn and a bunch of fun jumps with friends. If any of you get a chance to fly with and/or get coaching from Max I highly recommend it!
The .5 is cuz one of the videos we were watching had boobies. So AggieDave, Slappie & I figured that's good for 1/2. :D
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

The .5 is cuz one of the videos we were watching had boobies. So AggieDave, Slappie & I figured that's good for 1/2.

I guess that would count if you whacked it while watching the video. Did AggieDave, Slappie and you do this together?
Related obscure song lyrics....name that band:
I just want some skank!
I just want some skank!
I just want some skank!
I just want some skank!
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

Related obscure song lyrics....name that band:
I just want some skank!

My geuss is Skankin Pickle
0:4:1 or maybe 2
A Hop N Pop
A 7 way spider
Solo Sit
13 way.
Beer is far first 13 way, the maybe is far, it was becase i was 10th out and have never been that far back in the plane on an exit. All though I have been the 3rd diver before.
Great jumps though. Weather looking bad for tomorrow so dont think ill be able to add to the numbers.
Blue Skies
Joe
"Knowledge is the antidote to fear."
--- Ralph Waldo Emerson

0:3:2
The second digit consists of all good things. Three good jumps, only three because it was cold. I was back at Chicagoland, my first time there this weekend. A good head down solo to start things off, followed by a 5 way with newbies, and a killer 7 way.
The third digit is both good and bad. My first "first" was me dialing in the stiletto. I'm just now getting good surfs off it. My last jump I had a 50 foot surf off a straight in approach with 12 mph winds. WaHoo! I'm so pumped for a: a no wind day, b: downwinding it, and c: finally having the courage to take it through a high speed approach.
My second 'first' was a bit more disturing. It was my first plane "emergency". I put that in quotes because it was a very slow speed emergency, the pilot informed us at 7.0 that we'd be getting out early, then finally let us out at 9.5 right over the DZ. We were jumping a temporarily leased Porter because all of Chicagoland's permanent aircrafts are still in Deland for the winter. It had a fuel system problem resulting in the engine surging. The pilot, (Andre, one of the best) landed safely in deKalb and repairs are under way.
As to the first digit, well - I had a good night anyway. 6 different bars in three cities, lots of hotties, tons of flirting, and me getting home at 5:00am. Highlights include ths skydive.com girls being let loose on Chigaco in skimpy clothes. WaHoo! I'll sleep well tonight.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

0:2:0
Got jumps 8 and 9 in. Did first barrel roll and for jump 9 I used my first throw out system instead of a rip cord. (I love how fast it responded). Also enjoyed watching the ground rush up starting at about 5k agl.
Now if only I can get my own gear so the jumps aren't so expensive!

0:5:2
(1 for first time wearing weights and the other for first time wearing a jumpsuit that left nothing to the imagination, my constant lamentation was, "I look like a dork")

2 more 'interesting' opennings - I think fate is testing me with near cutaways to keep me on my toes.
Also learnd that if you are a freeflier and want to downsize - first try belly flying with a tight jumpsuit - the difference in speed of flight under canopy between a baggy freefly outfit and the spandexy jumpsuit, especially in no winds, was astounding.
Also, Saturday eve, learned that whuffo chicks like to geek the camera as much as skydiving chicks... ;)
"Let me see that thong, thong, thong, thong!"